Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:42 pm

"Um...it's a bit scary..." Suzuha would tell him. At first she didn't know who it was, but the white eyes sticking out kind of gave it away. She soon started to stare at the mask, as her pencil shifted to another part of the page, almost as if she was starting to draw him into her picture.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:45 pm

Akio would stand there to make sure she didn't mess up but before that he got in an aggressive boxing stance.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:48 pm

"You..um..don't have to stand still you know..." She would tell him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:50 pm

"What do you mean?" Akio said confused most needed to have them stay still to draw them.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:53 pm

"I...don't need you standing still to draw you is all..." Suzuha would say shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:56 pm

"Okay?" Akio would say his bone white pupils would look at the paper as he walked over to her and put his face above her shoulder next to her face.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Suzuha would blush underneath her bandages, both from the fact his face was so close as well has him looking at her...art. What Akio would see was a huge mess of lines, scribbles and circles. It was abstract art. The trees had only stumps with their leaves mixing with where the sun was. What looked like Akio's body only had his legs attracted to it and his arms floating in the air. His dragon head was merged with one of the tree stumps.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:15 pm

"Hey is this Abstract Art? It's different from my art." Akio said taking out a journal. "These are all spots in my families island that the village is on. Just to give you a small look at my island life." Akio said and opened to the first page. There was a huge castle for the castle had been demolished and redone and now was huge. On the glass that could be seen was colors and scene's. "Those scene's are the history of the birth of when my family took control." In one scene a guy with white heavy mail armor and a giant hack & slash sword was fighting another human. "Then one that doesn't have armor is actually my Great grandfather on my grandma's side." Akio said. The next scene had the guy without the armor dead and the guy with the White Armor barely standing. "It was a hard battle for both the rule of the Island and my Grandmother's hand who was Vampire the one who is barely standing is my Grandfather who was a human." Akio explained.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:21 pm

"Your a great artist Akio..." Suzuha would shyly complement as she looked at his pictures. 'Better than me...' she'd think to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:47 pm

"And this is a hotel that my Grandmother and Grandfather made. The statue's are them. Though it's kinda a sex hotel." Akio said he became shy when he told her it was a sex hotel. The hotel had a statue with the two kissing and the 3 story hotel.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:03 pm

Suzuha would just look and listen in silence.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:14 pm

"This is a forest that sorrounds the village. But this is about it." Akio said as he closed his journal.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:43 am

"That...um...really good Akio..." She would shyly say trying to complement him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:34 am

"I'm not that great." Akio said. "So mind if I take a look at yours?" Akio asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Suzuha would close her notebook so he could take it. Inside were similar pictures to her recent one, bunches of miss matched scribbles of things she saw. Thankfully though she wrote whatever it was supposed to be at the bottom. Her pictures were generally of places, buildings, and objects she wanted to draw. There were few of them that had people, but they were never of people she knew. The very first picture was dated years ago and read "Hospital room".
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:34 pm

"Hospital room? Suzuha why were you in a hospital room?" Akio asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Suzuha didn't answer, though the bandages she always wore on her face an arm sort of gave away the answer.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:43 pm

"What happened to you Suzuha?" Akio asked he was worried due to the way his mother passed away.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:52 pm

"I...don't want to talk about it..." She would say.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:29 pm

"Okay I understand. Hey I saw an art store in the Village come on i'll show you where it is!" Akio said jumping up he seemed to be full of spirit all the time except for when it was time for his naps. "Oh yeah here's your journal back." Akio handed the journal back to her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:52 pm

Suzuha took the journal back before following Akio. She was significantly slower than Akio so it took some time for them to get to the art store.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:04 pm

Akio ran in he motioned for Suzuha to follow. The shop was pretty big for where they were with all kinds of goodies for atist.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:15 pm

She would follow him shyly into the shop. While there were certainly a lot of stuff, she really didn't have the money. Even if she did nothing was really catching her eyes, her journal and pencils were good enough.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:24 pm

"I thought you would like this place?" Akio wondered.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:32 pm

Suzuha shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)   Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team? (Lightbird M..maybe...)
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next