Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tracking Down The "Master"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:10 am

"I'm alone. I think. Hm. I don't know." He smiled sheepishly. "I'm very ignorant, you see. But I'm sure no one was here. Um... Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:13 am

Miru looked at him with her cold face but it could easely be seen that she was calm, a little happy maby?..She made a small nod to him"Its okay,you dont seem ignorant to me mori.."she said in a little comforting tone.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:23 am

"Ah... Thanks!" Mori smiled and then winked at Naka. "Don't be afraid, sweetie, I don't bite...hard." Aiden growled and glared at him. "Watch it, punk. She's mine." Mori looked surprised. "You...two...ah...age...eight years, difference?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:26 am

Miru simply rolled her eyes"aiden you to stiff..you let me pat her and hug her but you wont allow others"she placed a hand on her slim hip and liftet her head abit, the sun was already going down and the sky was begging to darken"hmm..mori could you maby show us the fatest way out?"she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:42 am

"Okay! Follow me!" Mori grinned and walked through the rows of tombs, urging them to follow. Soon, they were out, back in the streets of Iwa.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:47 am

Sasori watched as miru, aiden, naka and a unknown young man went out of the chemetary, he looked back at deidara who had complained about his feet in over 3 hours and said"oi deidara they are here"

Miru heard sasori`s voice but picked naka up"try sleep a little naka..theres is a little long walk back to the inn ok? and its bein a long day", she looked at mori now"thanks mori..", this young man kinda reminded her of naruto she meet when she went to try track down sasuke, they had the same grin and hyper energy no one else had
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:55 am

"Oh, um...M-mori..." She mumbled, looking at him as she fiddled with her fingers. "If you'd like to come..." "Sure!" He smiled, leaned forward and kissed Naka's cheek.

"Ahem." Aiden pushed Mori off Naka. "Back off."

"Gyaaaa, my feet, un!" Deidara had walked so far that day. "Sasori-no-Danna, carry me like Aiden does Naka, un!"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:01 am

Miru just rolled her eyes"meh guess you stay with us tonight, i can make them set up a exstra bed at us, deidara you comming back with sasori..samu isent to much for company and aiden is enough for him"she took naka up like a baby and swung her gently on her back

Sasori sminked a little and looked at deidara"you to heave brat..im maby made of wood but i cant carry you"he followed miru who had began walking
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:04 am

"Awww, meanie, un!" Deidara followed along, sulking.

Aiden and Mori walked across each other. There was an awkwardness, and tension...
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:11 am

After about half a hour they reached the inn, when they were few steps from the door samu appeard right in front of them with his sharingan activated"..i found traces of asmo`s chakra in the chemetary..i tried following it but suddenly it stopped, as if he changed to anthoder person"

Miru simply made a small nod"hai..sounds..quite weird..mori you sure you didnt see any there?"she turned her head sligtly and looked at mori, she could fell the sleeping naka`s short hair against her soft chin

Sasori had heard on deidara`s complains all the way and had bein silent, he had deside to inorge the blond in hope he would stop
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:18 am

Though they had reached the inn, Deidara kept nagging Sasori. "Gyaa, my feet hurt, un..."

Mori shook his head. "I'm pretty sure I was alone." Naka rubbed her head against Miru and yawned. Darn it, she was sleepy. Aiden looked at Mori suspiciouly, then went over to Naka to fix her messy hair.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:21 am

Miru nodded, it couldt be seen but the powerfull uchiha female was quiet tired, she had bein running all day and had bein nagged bye the curse mark now and then, not painfully but it had taken some of her chakra away, she followed samu in into the inn and headed for the rooms"follow me mori..i show you the room"she said while walking

Samu simply watched after naka and miru and looked at aiden"you are little harse on the guy aiden..he just thinks naka is cute he isent harming her in any way..."

Sasori simply slapped the blond`s neck again and went into their room
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:24 pm

"YOW! SASORI-NO-DANNA, THAT HURT, UN!" Deidara stomped to the bedroom, seething.

"I know I'm always protective...But please, what idiot would like Naka?" Aiden said angrily as he walked up. Naka was awake, though still with Miru, and she heard it. Mori didn't, though, and energetically skipped up the stairs, chatting to Miru even if she didn't reply.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Sasori simply sminked"go to bed if you feet still hurts brat..you wont mind i read well?"he said calmy and plaching himself in the chair again

Samu just shocked his head and entered as well, laying his katana on the table beside the bed"well..sometimes you just grow to love someone without really loving them..like i fell i have to proctect miru with my life without knowing why..it could be love or the thought of being only uchiha again..fellings are weird"He said as final and took of his long coat

Miru folded out the exstra bed next to her and naka`s and laid on the blanket and pillow"well..here you go"she hadent answerd a single thing of what he asked and had simply said"hmp"to some, she took off her ANBU west and laid it in the chair near the window along with her boots and katana, she was to tired to even think about changing and laid herself next to naka, Mori`s bed was on the left side of the bed and naka was laying in the right so miru was laying in between them
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Mori nodded and sat on his bed. He took out a deep blue leather-bound book and read, finally shutting up his over-friendly mouth. Naka was sleeping, sucking the tip of her thumb again, facing Mori's side. She slept dreamlessly, and her body thanked the peace. Aiden took off his own cloak and threw it on the floor where he had been smoking. "...but sometimes, you're forbidden to love. The duty of an incubus...we cannot love, we merely lust. If we love, we have no meaning, if we do not lust, we have no meaning." He sat down next to his cloak and began smoking again. Deidara huffed and went to bed, glaring at Sasori.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Miru took her arms around the sleeping naka in a gentle manner, this time tightly so she couldt move without miru awaking, Miru had one of her hands under her pillow were she was holding a kunai in her hand if anything should happend, she opend one of her black eyes and looked at mori"..sleep well mori.."she smiled a little smile to him befor her eye closed, her face becomming cold and emotionless and her mind entering her dreams

Samu simply nodded"still..if lust only was the purpose to love someone the love would be empty.."he said it while laying down on the bed, not looking like he would get any sleep this night

Sasori just gave his blond partner a smink befor reading
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Naka sneezed as a bit of Miru's hair tickled her. She blinked her eyes open and saw Mori, still up. She blushed and smiled to him, though she sank deeper into the sheets and into Miru. "G-g-good night, Mori-kun..." Mori heard the two girls' greetings and smiled. "Ah, good night, Miru-san, Naka-chan. Na-chan, you look so cosy there, I wish I could join you!" he joked, and smiled at the little blushing girl.

"Lust, without love is more possible than love without lust. Oh, damn, I don't want to be so phsychological anymore, it's hurting my brain!" He sighed, letting smoke drift out his mouth as well. "It's just...Damn. Get this straight, Samu, I don't love Naka, and I never will. And no male on this earth will live if he ever gets to even like her." He said it calmly, though there was a blush on his face.

Deidara was pretending to sleep, yet again. He was playing with his 'toys' under the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Miru opend one of her eyes and smiled a weak little smile"heh..sorry but im not allowing anyone to touch naka at the night..now go to bed you to..im kinda tired over this day and.."she didnt get to speak befor gripping her shoulder tightly and closeing her eyes tight, the curse mark begang reacting again to her, it wasent breaking just giving her lots of pains

Samu simply sminked"something tells me you wont allow anyone else to touch naka..i guess miru has done something to get you to accept her since she is so much togeder with naka?", his sharingan was off and his black eyes almost shinned of amusment, he knew damn well aiden loved naka..well at least cared for her

Sasori was sitting silent and reading befor finaly saying"you know..i know you awake so to pretend to sleep wont work brat"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Mori pouted and looked at Miru with puppy eyes. "No? Well, okay then." He lifted his sheets onto him and feel asleep. Naka silently pouted. She did want him to be with her...and Asmo didn't warn her yet, so it was okay. As she closed her eyes, she felt Miru tense. "Onee-chan?You okay?"

Aiden grumbled. "Well, Naka trusts her as a sister. So...hmph. And I am not letting any man alive to touch her. Even if he's a Kage or Sannin, Uchiha or Hyuuga, no one touches her but me." He had a suspicious feeling that Samu didn't believe Aiden didn't love Naka, and frowned.

Deidara froze. 'How does he know, un!?'
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Miru feelt the pain go away little bye little and plantet a calm kiss on naka`s forehead"yea..just a little arch in my shoulder..nothing else..good night naka-chan", the last thing she needed was for her"sister" to be worried, miru closed her eyes, befor falling complete asleep she finished a small handsign, letting her jutsu fill the room without waking naka or mori, she took naka close into her body again and grabbed around the hidden kunai and finaly falling asleep

Samu just starred at the celling"i guess heh"he took the blanket over himself and laid on the side

Sasori went over and tore of the blanket to see what the blond "artist" was doing
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Aiden sighed and sat on the window ledge, letting the wind blow the smoke away. "Damn men...Naka's too young, are they blind or something?" He was being a hypocrite, but didn't notice it.

Naka smiled into her and fell asleep, letting out small snores that sounded like purrs.

"Nuuu! Don't un!" Deidara backed away, his 'toys' in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:38 pm

The hours went pass and the moon was full now, miru was sound asleep keeping naka closer to her than the night befor, her black hair was spraveld out on the bed and one of her longest locks were in Naka`s hand, the same were her tomb was in her mouth

Sasori had chased deidara in voer 2 hours befor he finaly gave up, he was sleeping heavy in the chair was tired, wich werent normal thinking of his state

Samu had talked with aiden in some minuts longer but had fallen asleep himself, he had a long day and even a uchiha needs to sleep now and then
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:54 pm

It was almost time for her snack. She rolled around in bed until she fell off, letting go of Miru's hair. She got up, and sleepwalked to the door, muttering, "Quiche quiche quiche..."

Aiden noticed that the Uchiha had fallen asleep. He crept out the door. It was almost snack time.

Deidara was tired after all the running and had collapsed, sleeping, onto Sasori.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Sasori opend his eye sligtly and watched the blond lying into him, for once he didnt mind the blond brat, he was much more pleasent to be with sleeping, no bit*ching or Complaints, he ran his hand down of the blond`s long hair who was loose and looked out of the window, even how much he hated he brat, he had taken a liken to the blond, the brother he never had

Miru awoke a minut after naka had left he room and sat up, awaking from a nightmare, she looked around the room and on the cloack*snack time..aiden is with her*she calmed herself down and looked at mori, hopening she hadent awoken him with her gasp when she awoke

Samu remained lying in the bed, but was aware of aiden had left
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Naka walked down the stairs, tripping on every step. Aiden held her hand to keep her from falling. Downstairs, he set a plate of chicken quiche on the table. Naka mewled happily when he passed it to her. He sat down, his head on his hand and his elbow on the table. Naka sat on one of his laps, munching peacefully.

Mori was still fast asleep. He did not move, nor make a single sound, though there was still a smile on his face.

Deidara slept peacefully, smiling dreamily. He didn't snore, and just kept shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Down The "Master"   Tracking Down The "Master" - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tracking Down The "Master"
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next