Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reunion of the darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Reunion of the darkness Empty
PostSubject: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:59 pm

itachi was sitting with his legs crossed over eacthoder and watched the rain fall down on the small clearing outside, kisame had beens send off to collect some country in the hidden steam village so he was called off for the day.

Miru let out a sigh as the raven returned with no answer, she had been assigned a mission to infiltrate the rain village in seach of some stolen scrolls. She was standing up against a tree and had tried to locate them from air but no luck
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Sasuke stopping right behind a tree. Looking over to a beautiful Woman. Be he has seen her before some where.

Sasuke staying behind the tree waiting to see who was sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Miru wrote something on a sheet of paper and send the raven out in the rainy weather, letting out a sigh and laid a hand on her black at mask
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Sasuke Noticing the raven. Looking over to the other side of the tree, Looking from the feet to the head his eyes were glaring at his one enemy..His brother

But what was a ANBU doing with A akatsuki member like itachi.

Sasuke jumping into the top of the tree activating his Sharigan. (Sp)
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 pm

((ummm hun, itachi is in a cave and miru is under a tree around 500 meters from there))

Miru was about to leave when she feelt the chakra and looked around"whoes there?"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:27 pm

((Woops Very Happy))

Sasuke walking out from behind the tree .."Hello miru.."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:32 pm

"..nii-san?", miru keept the mask on and drew her katana
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Sasuke Pulling out his katana inch by inch.

"Miru where is itachi..."

Still advancing towards her
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:42 pm

"..how would i know?", she took of her mask and looked into his pale face with her 3 tomed sharingan
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Sasuke stopping, "I know you two communicate, I've heard about a anbu talking to a akatsuki, Im wondering who it is."

Sasuke smiling as he put his katana back into its holder.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Miru let her own katana slide back into the holder on her back"..i havent seen him in 10 years"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Sasuke Walking up to miru "No hug for your older brother?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:00 pm

Miru frowend and turned her head away"you broke our bond when you left me"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:29 am

Sasuke putting his hands on her hips, putting his face by her cheeks, "Miru You know i didn't want to there was nothing i could of done, but thats in the past."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:25 am

a normal girl would had puleld back or fainted of blushing if they had gotten that handsome face so close to their own, but miru remained were she was a emotionless face. "you a s-class crimminal..we cant just hug, in fact we shouldent even be talking", she said letting his eyes reflect in the headband around her neck
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:30 am

Sasuke looking down, "I would come back if i could miru, We both know its just not going to happen with danzo as hokage..."
Sasuke releasing miru's sides and stepping to her side.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:47 am

"..my dreams of having you both back shattered many years ago sasuke, its simply a forgotten dream..and you both think that i belong to you.."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 am

Sasuke looking into her eyes, gently pulling her chin to make her look at him, "There is a way for me to go back..But itachi will never come back..and thats why i have to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:57 am

"..there wont be someone to return to..onii-san loves me...and i cant ifind it right to live with you again in the village if he dies.."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:01 am

Sasuke putting his head down.."Well then i wont kill him..until you've grown more." Sasuke taking out a anbu outfit, and putting a mask on. Carving a anbu tattoo to his right arm.

"I'll go back to the village with you, but no one must know who i am."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:06 am

"..well...a little reunion without me?..", came a dark and husky familiar voice. Itachi stepped out from the shadows of the tree, eyeing his 2 siblings with his sharingan on.

"nii-san!..", miru watched him carefully and lifted her kunai
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:07 am

Sasuke not even looking over to itachi.

"Itachi..."

Sasuke Activating his sharingan. And putting his hand on his katana.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:12 am

"a full fight in front of our dear sister?..what manners..", she said in a ironic but still emotionless voice as he took a step closer to them
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:14 am

Sasuke looking over at itachi.. "I have no means of fighting you itachi, you stay away from my sister!"

Sasuke said pulling out his katana and making a full chidori go through it.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:18 am

With a blink of a eye itachi appeard behind him and took a forcefull grip around his wrist, forcing him to call back the chakra".."im..afriad she`s already with me otouto-san"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion of the darkness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next