Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reunion of the darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:31 am

Sasuke letting go Itachi's hand, "You might as well get madara to come back itachi..I sense he wants something to do with us or he wouldn't of come"

Sasuke waiting for itachi's response.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:35 am

"...he never left..", itachi looked down at his hand that had touched sasuke`s.

Miru let go of their hands and sasuke feelt her pale and warm arms around his neck and her forehead against his shoulders in a gently hug he could pull away from if he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 am

"Indeed,Itachi is correct." Tobi appears on the ceiling with chakra hidden so greatly not even a sensor could track him. "As you can see,I'm not much of a bad guy. I just simply brought together a family of three. Ones who have been at war with each other for quite some time and neither of you done this to each other. It's Konoha's fault. If Konoha didn't share their Land,information and such with the Uchiha clan. The clan wouldn't have a reason to rebel which give Itachi a reason to kill which give Sasuke a reason to avenge. It's a chain that will repeat until we defeat the source....Konoha is the source,you are the tools that can complete this operation. To truly help everyone,to save everyone,we must make sure they aren't alive to be hurt." Madara said infering to killing them to save them from more chain of Hate and war."Together,you three and with my Help. We can do what is right,all three of you know what is right....Now...Join me....So we can make this world a better place."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:46 am

"nan?..kill the village?", miru let go of sasuke, stepepd back a few feet and drew her katana that had been strapped to her back"..never...im faithfull to the village.."

Itachi looked at miru, she had been trained in the ANBU for a good 6-7 years so it wasent a surprise she would be like that and he looked at madara2..why recruit all 3 of us?"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:52 am

Sasuke Looking up at madara. His eyes squinted. "Since you Reunited me and itachi Ill join you, But i have one condition.....I get to kill Uzimaki Naurto(Sp)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 am

"Think of it this way Itachi,I would rather have people on my said that is family other than strangers I don't know. Now all three can trade on me and just be killed by the rest of Akatsuki. Knowing that this could have all been prevented if you joined me and saw the light. The Uchiha clan saw the light,but it was too late. Danzo used you Itachi to collect the eyes of your family members to dominate the Leaf village. Itachi you helped the enemy,But you can redeem yourself by joining me because by you helping Danzo,you put konoha in more trouble. Now as for you,You would rather side with the people that turned your own brother to kill his own family? I see where your loyalty lies. If you belong to Konoha. Then you have no right to call yourself an Uchiha. You have no right to say you are related to the stained hearts of the Uchiha clansmen,After all I said and you still lie with Konoha thats stabbing your brothers in the back with a Kunai labeled 'Sister Dearest'." He said refering to the phrase as if Someone was stabbing own family in the back."Itachi is learning from his mistake as I speak....I hope you do also." He turned to Sasuke Uchiha with a hidden smirk under his mask."Sasuke Uchiha,aslong as you bring back the Nine Tailed Fox first. Do with him as you please."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:00 am

Sasuke Smirking a little Smirk, "Im ready when you are Madara-san" Kneeling down Bowing to his Leader.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:05 am

Miru didnt move but the words seemend to have affectet her, she turned on her sharingan(3 tomed), and looked at madara"..im faithfull to the village that had protected me for 8 eyars were my brothers left me..promising to return for me..you never did...", a hint of sorrow could be sen in the red eyes.

"..miru", itachi let out a sigh"..things can get complicated...faith is a tricky game..you have you chance to...be with me...us..again", he said turning his back to miru and kneeled along side sasuke to madara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:16 am

"Think of it this way Miru. WHY didn't they return to you? Because they were Missing-nin. WHY were they missing-nin? Your answer is Konoha." He simply said as he held out his hand in hope of her shaking it in acceptance to the offer."Mostly everyone's life is so wrong in Konoha,have you noticed? So many kages have perished due to hate and war inside of Konoha's walls. "If you really want to save Konoha from damnation. Due as your brothers do. Accept me,Because I......No we,us four Uchiha. Are the real Heroes. We are granted great power. Hashirama a man who I look up too,he is also the Enemy and now Konoha has taken up it's policies after him. Uchiha clan never had a chance in the first place. Do you know WHY ANBU was created?.....It was for 3 reasons. Help protect the village and kage by doing S-Ranked missions. Having and protecting secret information no other ninja should know of,and lastly to keep an Eye on the Uchiha clan. We were being watched as soon as you were born. It was like the village knew you would be up to no good as soon as you took your first breath. But what they don't know is that all who say we are born evil,are Stereotypes,which is the true evil.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:20 am

Miru closed her eyes for a moment befor scanning her thoughts..after a few moments the female uchiha slide her katana back into the holster on her back and lifted her hand, laying it in madara`s softly..

Itachi keep his head bowed but observed what was happening
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:24 am

Sasuke keeping his head High, looking at madara And itachi bowing.

"When do we strike Madara-sama" Bowing his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:28 am

"You all May stand up,Now that I have all three of you at my side. First thing's first." He said as his smirk got wider."Miru and Sasuke is now in Akatsuki. Miru I have a undercover operation for you. You will be a part of Akatsuki But you will act on the inside of Konoha. Getting Information and reporting back to me by all means. Sasuke you and Team Hebi will travel to Each village accept Konoha and Suna,giving reason to the kages of cooperating with Akatsuki and our goals. If you are successful with atleast one village is good enough for me.....for now,Itachi,you and Kisame are now on double duty. You and Kisame watch out for Miru just in case if She ever get found out,other than that,stay on task of capturing Bijuu."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:33 am

Miru bowed sligtly and straitend(sp), her back fully again"...hair", her long black hair coverd her face half and framed it in a gloomy, yet myserius and intresting way.

Itachi made a small nod"..as you wish", he said in a husky voice, almost sounding..exsited about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:40 am

"As you wish Madara-Sama" Sasuke jumping into the tree's joining his fellow comrades. "We need to go to Amegakure now.."

Jumping into the tree's A girl and two other male's following,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:46 am

The small hole in Madara's mask becomes black and the orange mask becomes like a black hole as he sucks himself inside Teleporting to his hidden underground base."I hope they do as planned. Now,for a long awaited shower." He said to himself as he took off the cloak.

OOC: I think the topic is ending xD
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:47 am

OCC: yep we better end it im not so much for reading about madara naked in a shower<.<.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the darkness   Reunion of the darkness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion of the darkness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3