Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wonderfull stones in the stars.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Wonderfull stones in the stars. Empty
PostSubject: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 am

A loud crash broke through the silent night in the silent star village. Near a moutain site close to the valley with the posion`s gas, large scars in the rock was craved in, not done by nature, but with the brute force of a blade.

Isji breath heavily, her long brown hair hung down her back and side loosely, her breaths were heavy, the green eyes clouded in concentration. She straigten her back and sat down by one of the larger rocks she had craved out, she had only managed to get a small amount of material she had been seaching for.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:16 am

"If you wish to create pebbles, there is a far easier way than hacking away with a sword." Zodiark sat on top of the same rock Isji was sitting next to. He sat with one leg hanging off the side, while the other was bent up in front of him, letting him use his knee as an arm rest. "Besides, cutting into a rock is one of the fastest ways to turn a finely honed blade into a flat piece of useless metal."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 am

"hmp, get lost", was all she said with a emotionless face and a annoyed tone. She took 3 food pills into her mouth, chewed it and inroged the bitter taste, she hadent been eaten anything than foodpills since she arrived 5 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 am

"Doesn't play well with others I see." Zodiark sat still, only moving his head as he needed to to keep an eye on Isji. "Come now, there are better ways to take out your anger than by pulverizing a defenseless rock." He said, poking fun at her. "Or if you want, maybe i can help." And with a smile he lifted up his arm and before either of them could blink, shot his fist into the rock below him, causing it to shatter, leaving him laying on a flattened pile of rubble.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:32 am

Isji let out a little sigh, she strapped the large saber on her back with the belt and walked accros the cold earth, stepped over some deep cracks on good 4 meters she had crawed also, and walked over to the rubble, looking down at him"..hmp.."
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:41 am

Zodiark continued to lay flat on his back, looking up at Isji with a cocky smile on his face. "Don't act like you didn't like it." He bent his left leg, keeping his foot flat on the ground and put his right foot on his knee as if he were sitting down. He the locked his fingers behind his head, and used his hands as a sort of pillow.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:45 am

"hmp, what do you want here, give me a straigt answer you begging to be slapped", she said in the annoyed voice as she bend down, removed some of the smaller rocks and took up a little one, around the size of a eye, it was black with blanc sides.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:56 am

Zodiark shrugged and looked off to the side. "Boredom mostly. Not many things for a person like me to do nowadays." He than looked back at Isji and noticed she was holding a small stone. His hand shot up and grabbed it out of her fingers, than brought it close to his eye to examine it. "So, you weren't just venting, seems you were looking for something. So what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:59 am

"hmp, thats non of you concern..theres a village nearby you can tease if you bored", she said in a almost snapping tone as she took the rock from his hand and placed it in her pocket she had placed on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:06 am

Zodiark started to roll to his side, but wound up behind Isji, leaning his chin on her shoulder. "But those villages are no fun, when people congregate, they get weak. Now a lone wolf like you, that is something interesting." As he was talking, he quickly took the rock out of her pocket, hoping she wouldn't notice too soon, than slipping it into the small portal in the back of his jacket so that she wouldn't get to it.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 am

isji simply frowend and turned her head to the side were his face werent"hmp..keep it, theres lots of them in theese moutains and i dont plan on leaving..". She took a few steps down the rubble and bend down, seachign for more.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:29 am

"Well aren't you as fun a a damp towel." Zodiark frowned as he slumped forward. He thought for a second than said. "Actually, a damp towel can be rather run, given the proper twist and flick." He walked over to Isji and stood over her as she searched. Reaching back into his jacket he pulled out the stone and looked at it closer. "What is so special about this black rock anyway."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 am

"..its a material wich can be infused in certain items if craved correctly..how it works, im not gonna show", she said learning back up, holding a rather larger piece in her hand, lookign at him with a raisedeyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:45 am

"Sounds pretty valuable and rare." Zodiark saw the large chunk that Isji had and tossed the small piece he had over his shoulder. "You've probably been looking a long time to find enough to work with." Zodiark shot forward and in one fast circular motion grabbed the piece that Isji had in her hand and hurled it off into the distance. He stood there with his hand above his eyes like he was blocking the sun as he watched where he threw it and said "Damn, i thought i could get at least twice as far as that."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 am

isji simply hmped"..nice try..", she said in a emotionless voice, it didnt really borther her, she had summond a couple of snakes to scount the area for ANBU`s or other nins that might could had heard the loud noices cutting into the moutain side caused, they could probably find it again.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:10 pm

Zodiark sighed and almost doubled over in disappointment. He the walked over to Isji and put his arm around her shoulders and pulls her close to him as he says. "Listen you have no idea how bored a person in my position gets. And when i finally find someone remotely interesting, you just ignore me. Now either we can have a nice little chat, or maybe some playful banter than a good spar, or i can go right to kicking your ass, your choice."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:11 pm

When his arms came around her firm body, a snake shoot up from the ground, holding him in place as isji sepped 3 feet away"..hmp..a spar then..no taijutsu..i dislike human contact"
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:25 pm

"Aww, not even weapons." Zodiark chuckled out as he shook off the snake. Zodiark smiled and looked across the small area at Isji and loosened up his body, and held out his hand, motioning for Isji to come at him. Not even bothering to take a fighting stance, he stood there waiting for her to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:35 pm

2hmped..ladies first?", she said with a amused smink, she formed a simpel handseal with her right hand, her green narinto turning on, eyeing him.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 am

Zodiark looked into Isji's eyes and said "You know, i've always found women with green eyes attractive." Smiling He quickly slammed his hands together and quickly flipped through several handsigns. Holding his arms in front of him in a v, he slowly sunk back into the thick mist that began to form almost as if he were falling through a cloud. As the mist grew thicker and thicker, it eventually got to where you could only see a few feet in any direction. "You know, i'm rather glad i took those ventriloquist lessons, other wise i wouldn't be able to taunt anyone with this jutsu." Zodiark said jokingly, his voice seeming to come from every direction at once.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:41 am

"hmp, pityfull it goes to waist then", isji said whie oppening the belt, taking the saber`s handle with both hands. She let the huge saber rest with the tip against the rubble, while forming handsigs with a single hand. Her hand slowy begang turning white, wind chaka surronding it. A few seconds later, she lifted the saber from the ground with both hands, the windchakra crawling up the edges. "Wind Style: Tornado Swirl!", isji said, laucnhing the blade downwards in a quick move. A large straigt line, probably 4-5 feet to top, rushed through the mist and collided with one of the large rocks, cutting through it with a clean cut befor disappearing. Isji used the oppritonyti made by her jutsu to run out of the mist, holding the saber in a defensiv style.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:55 am

"Good effort, but you still can't attack something you can't see very well. Now can you." The area than fell silent, the only movement came from slight shits in the mist from the wind. After a minute, the mist began to swirl around, condensing into a single area, creating a large swirling mass of water above Zodiark, who seemed to move his arms in a circular motion before thrusting his arms towards Isji, causing the water to shoot forward at her, sharpening at the point and spinning like a massive drill.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 am

Isji remained were she was, a amused smink accros her lips. At the point were the water would penatrate her chest, she lifted the saber with a blink of a eye. When the water hit the saber, it got split in half, sprouding out to the sides of isji, making her wet.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 am

Zodiark covered his face with his hand, looking at Isji through his fingers. "You know, i always thought i was good at getting women wet." Zodiark couldn't help but let out a laugh before taking a breath and recomposing himself. "Sorry, that was in very poor taste, if you want i'll let you have a crack at me." Zodiark leaned his upper body towards Isji and turned his face as he pointed to his cheek like he was giving her a chance to punch him.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:51 am

"hmp, im glad you can see that youself..but you not honored to feel my hands", she said with a smink, she wouldt mind if it was real, but if it was a trick, it would only make it more intresting. The sound nin walked over to him, not running, simply walking calmy. As she got closer, she stopped a meter from him, lifting her leg, aimming for his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderfull stones in the stars.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next