Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wonderfull stones in the stars.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:58 pm

"No, threatening them won't work." He waved his hand in front of his face as if he was waving something away from his face. "Making threats, whether you plan to carry them out or not will get you no where. What you have to do is become a threat. If you pose a big enough threat, they will stop watching out, and start coming after you."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:43 am

"hm, and how will i know that pein(isji dosent know madara is the real leader), dosent just send that jashin-bi*tch and black-thread guy insteed of the 3 siblings?, i faced pein befor a few years ago, he knows who to send to stop me.."
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 am

"He may be able to stop you dead in your tracks." He had a cocky smile on his face as he spoke. "But he doesn't even have a clue that i exist. Let alone how to stop me. Whether you like it or not, you need me."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:19 am

Isji simply spat down into the rubble, followed by the lines"troublesome men..", that she mumbled to herself. The swordswoman placed a hand on her curvey hip and looked at him"..hm...fine, but dont think you will get any sort of payment"
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:29 am

"Ah, you misunderstand my reasons for doing this." He interlocked his fingers and stretched his arms above his head cracking his knuckles. "All i seek is entertainment. Like i said, a man in my position has little to do with all my free time. So when a chance like this comes up, how could I possibly pass it up." He had a smile on his face like a child with a new toy.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:34 am

Isji raised a eyebrow"pass it by attacking a village i guess?", the swordswoman not really carrying much about him, sure he maby was a good card to have in you hand against akatsuki, but else in her eyes, he was just a big goofy kid.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:39 am

"The only question is what one." He began walking towards a large rock and jumped on top of it, sitting down and facing Isji. "Do you want to go for a larger target and cause massive damage, or do you choose the smaller target that will deal a blow to the Akatsuki's operations?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:42 am

"hm, i already know my target..he is just damn troublesome to find", the swordswoman said, leaning against the large rock, her back resting on the blade.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 am

"Well make up your mind. Do you want to go after one person, or send out a message to the Akatsuki?" He looked up and saw how low the sun was getting in the sky. "And if you plan to do something today, you might want to hurry. Time is not on our side."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:02 am

"hm...i have set up a temporary camp in a nearby cave..follow me or sleep out here on the hard rubble", she said as answer to him, walking away from the stone towards the small moutain, but turned left.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:12 am

"It's a clear sky. Why not sleep out under the stars. Or do you just have problems letting down your guard?" He asked jokingly. Following Isji he decided not to follow her into the cave, but instead found a flat area with a clear view of the sky and laid down, looking up at the dusk sky, waiting for the first stars to shine through. "If you get lonely in there, fell free to join us." He let out a loud whistle, and within a minute a silver crow came soaring over the hills and landed on his chest, pecking at the opening of his jacket, looking for food.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 am

Isji didnt response but simply went into the cave, at first it seemend the swordswoman would just sleep in the cave, but after a few moments she returned, carrying a cloak she used when she was working for jobs in the doku to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:28 am

"I see that even some one as cold as you can't turn down the chance for company." He tilted his head back, watching Isji leave the cave. "No matter where i go, i can never give up a chance from some star gazing." He pulled out some bread and broke off a piece, holding it up he let out a soft whistle, letting the crow know that he had food for it.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:29 am

"hm...i guess", was all the snake misteress answerd with as she placed the wind knife next to her on the ground, lying down having her long hair sprawld out accros her body and head. She watched the crow for a moment befor looking up again.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:40 am

Zodiark gave the last of the bread to the crow than again let out a dull soft whistle. The crow's head shot up right, than flapping its wings, it took off into the distance, shimmering as the fleeting sunlight reflected off it's wings. "Look at that, the first stars are finally starting to come through." He pointed towards the east where it had already gotten dark enough to see the first few starts in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 am

The star`s got reflectet in isji`s dark brown eyes as she turned to the side, her back facing him, the snake misteress hugged herself..and if he listend closely, he could hear her almost soundless sobs
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 am

"Now now, you better have a good reason for killing the mood" He looked over at Isji, only being able to see her back. "And don't pretend nothing is wrong. I'm only alive because i'm able to read people pretty well, now speak up or stop crying."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:59 am

"shut up..im not crying, im simply trying to sleep", she said in a quite low voice, sitting up, laying a hand on the wind knife.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:03 am

"Well you get pretty sad when you go to sleep. But if that's how you are, than i'll leave you to your own devices." Zodiark put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. He never really slept, instead his mind just rested while still listening to his surrounding for anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:12 am

Isji let out a sigh"just the past", the swordswoman said, laying down again, tieing off her headband, looking at it
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:27 am

"Why worry about the past." He said to Isji, not even opening his eyes. "If I were to worry about my past, I would probably have a heart attack from all of my experiences." He cracked one eye open to see Isji "The blown up cities, the psycho brother, the killer kages, and not to mention all of the head hunters after me." He let out a chuckle and closed his eye again.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:36 am

"hm..sounds very..dramatic..", isji said raising a eyebrow"i would tell you mine, but im sure you dont care, and it isent a contest on who has the most tragic story.."
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 am

"That wasn't my point. What i meant was, stop dwelling on what has already happened, and focus on what you plan to do." He let out a sigh and turned his head towards Isji and opened his eyes. "Now i don't expect you to talk, but you should at least listen. A ninja must be able to shut off their emotions. They will only get in the way. If it comes down to the wire, and you hesitate, you are dead. Ultimate power doesn't come from a weapon or an ability, but from a heart that lacks hesitation."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:52 am

"hm, i stopped carrying about human emotions when i woke up to my clan dead and after ao-senpai died", isji said with a small sigh, eyeing him as well.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:02 pm

"You may have stopped crying, but your emotions still get through." He continued to stare at Isji, seeming to go without blinking. "But all that matters is that you can do what you need to do when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderfull stones in the stars.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next