Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wonderfull stones in the stars.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Zodiark grabbed her ankle as her foot came closer to his face and held it roughly waist high, keeping Isji in an awkward position. Straitening up, he looked as Isji and said "Come now, I thought we weren't going to use taijutsu. Or do you just mean nothing more than kicks and punches?" Zodiark pushed her foot away, trying to see if he could get her to do a complete 360.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:18 pm

"hmp..we shall see", she said, pulling her leg in a suddne movement, causing it to get out of his grip. Isji firmly placed her leg back onto the rubble, ajusting her foot a little on the loose rocks befor looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:29 pm

"I must warn you though." Zodiark began bouncing from foot to foot and he put his arms up in front of his face like a boxer. "I am rather good with hand-to-hand fighting." Smiling he began punching the air in front of him as if here were hitting a punching bag before he looked back at Isji and waited for her to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Isji simply hmped, a little smink accros her lip that was bleeding due to she had bit it to hard. Isji arched her back a little backwards sligtly and lifted her hand, tightly tugged into a fist, befor trusting forward, aimming for his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Zodiark took half a step to the side, letting Isji's fist brush his jacket. Leaning forward he tapped Isji on the side of the head with his fist, not hard enough to hurt her, just enough so that she would feel it. But before she even had time to react he took a step forward and spun around her, putting him to her back, still bouncing around and said "When i said i was rather good, it might have been an understatement."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:57 pm

"dream on little man", isji said, the smink still plantet accros her erotic colored lips. She reached down into her pocket on the hip, and picked out a hairpin. She twirled around the long hair into a tight bun, her bangs hanging down.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:09 pm

"Now now, making yourself look hotterr is not going to change how i fight." Zodiark continued to poke fun at Isji. Not taking the fight seriously, Zodiark shouted "BANZAI" than dived at Isji, trying to tackle her.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:24 pm

"hmp, it was to remove it..", came her answer in a tone of amusment. when he was mere inches from tackling her, isji spun around, took a hold of his arms and trusted them downwards, sending him towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Zodiark's face slammed into the dirt as he slid a few inches before bouncing and slamming into the ground on his back. He rolled back and forth, holding his face in his hands as he shouted "AHHH! My face, how could you do that to my face." He than quickly sat up and held his hands to the side of his face, showing he only had minor scratches that wouldn't leave a mark. Sitting there he looked up at Isji and crossed his legs saying "I'm pretty sure if i fought seriously i could take you on while still sitting."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:57 pm

Isji chuckled at him, he was really amusing her, maby a little break from her seach would help. Isji walked the few feet he had been slided and poked his forehead with a finger"you can try little one"
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:03 pm

"Hey, just 'cause i'm sitting doesn't mean you can call me little. Maybe i should bring you down to my level." Zodiark's arm shot forward and with his middle finger and thumb grabbed the sides of Isji's left knee and pulled it towards him.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 am

"what are yo-", isji got cut off when her knee got puleld it, causing the sound nin to fall down on her back, hair sprawled out in a mess around her back and head accros the rubble, dust flying around"urg...why you little.."
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:19 am

"Admit it, you're starting to have fun." Zodiark sat there looking down at Isji with a playful smile on his face. "To think, when I first got here i couldn't even get you to bat an eyelash at me. Now look at yourself, practically rolling on the ground and having fun."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:04 pm

"hmp, all im feeling is hatred..", she said sitting up, brushing the dust off her light brown arms, her eyes fixed on him in a angered manner"besides, you pushed me", she said in a tone, clearly showing she wasent pleased
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Zodiark put his foot flat on the ground, putting his knee up and using it for an arm rest. "I doubt that. If you hated me you'd be trying to take my head off." Zodiark had a smug look on his face as he watched for any sudden movements from Isji.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 pm

isji simply let out a little annoyed sigh, follow by the words"troublesome men", befor she got to her feet, brushing off the remainning dust from her cloth. Isji walked abit away from him, bending down, letting her hand around the dragon head handle on the wind knife befor straigtin(sp), her back, placing the saber on her back followed by her hands closing the belt holding it in place.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:43 pm

"Picking up your toys can only mean you're planning on ending the party early." Zodiark stood up and brushed the dirt off his ass and legs. "If you're going to leave me alone, you could at least be polite and tell me your name before you go."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:45 pm

"hmp, im not going to leave this place befor i get my next lead, its better to do usefull things than just wandering around", the swordswoman said, her eyes going green as she looked at him"..and the name is isji nagito"
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Isji Nagito. You may call me Zodiark." He put his forearm across his waist and bowed to Isji as he introduced himself, his hair falling over his face, covering down from his nose up. Straightening up again, he slicked back his hair and looked up at Isji. "And maybe i could help you find what you are looking for. I happen to be well informed thanks to my contacts."
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Isji Nagito. You may call me Zodiark." He put his forearm across his waist and bowed to Isji as he introduced himself, his hair falling over his face, covering down from his nose up. Straightening up again, he slicked back his hair and looked up at Isji. "And maybe i could help you find what you are looking for. I happen to be well informed thanks to my contacts."
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

"What you want with them doesn't matter to me. But I do know that if you are looking for them, you're going to either join them, for fight them. Either way it means a good fight or two for me." He moved closer to Isji so that they weren't talking across an entire field. "And the Akatsuki are easier to find than you realize. You just need to stop looking for them and have them start looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:11 pm

"It doesn't matter why you are looking for them to me. But because of who you are looking for, I think I'll be tagging along with you for some time." He walked closer to Isji so that they weren't talking across the entire field. "Whether you want to join them or fight them, if I follow you I'm bound to have an interesting fight or two." He walked a little past her so that he had his back to her. "And finding the Akatsuki is easier to do than you realize. You need to stop looking for them, and have them find you."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:14 pm

"hm..and why would they seek me?", she said turning her head to him befor her body followed, the swordsman eyeing him with a little confused look, did he have something in mind or was it just a statement?
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:28 pm

"Because they would hear you are looking for them." he turned to face her. "While this wouldn't work normally, it would if it appeared as if you were someone they would have to worry about, than they would eventually come after you." He looked around for something he could use, but could only see mountains. "All you have to do is create a big enough bang, with just enough survivors to get the word out."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:44 pm

isji hmped"trust me, i tried that, serval times..even kidnapping her annoying kids didnt work"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderfull stones in the stars.   Wonderfull stones in the stars. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderfull stones in the stars.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next