Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Stars (private and mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Making Stars (private and mature Empty
PostSubject: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:04 am

Renji had only visited the star village once in his life. He didnt really know the area that well and it always troubled him. He was here for a purpose, however. He was sent to find a shinobi worthy of the Order. Numbers were thining and The Order needed new members. Even though they were a powerful group themselves.

It was daylight and rather bright out in the town so renji didnt wear his armor. Instead he left that at the inn he was stsying at and booby trapped the room. So since he didnt carry that armor, he could show off his face. Too many people thoight he was attractive and he decided to leave the town and enter a nice grove of trees. He jumped up and sat in one. "I hope a strong shinobi comes soon."

Making Stars (private and mature Anime_earth_warrior

Last edited by Raving_Exile on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Tora walked by the grove as she day dreamed, a happy smile played on her features as she thought random thoughts, her katana was slung across her back. She stopped when she spotted the boy and she walked over to him "hiya cutie what's up, you seem troubled" she looked up and let an innocent smile play along her lips, her good side was out today and she hoped her bad side didn't show it's face.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Renji saw the girls light hearted features. She was kind of cute but it didnt matter he had buisness to take care of. "Do you know a girl by the name of Tora?" He asked, remembering his initial mission.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm

She put a finger on her chin "that's me" she replyed and giggled "did I do something wrong?" she asked mocking fake innocence, she didn't know why this boy wanted her but it didn't matter, today was a beautiful day and she was going to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:25 am

Renji finally found the girl he was sent to find. He stood up slowly. "I was sent by a certain organization to recruit you into our ranks. If you refuse i will be on my way. If you want to join then you will follow me." Of course if she didnt want to join he would find her at night and eliminate her so she doesnt begin talking.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:03 pm

"sounds boring, but what does the organization do?" she shrugged, it sounded as though she would have to take orders, Tora didn't like taking orders, and why did they choose her "um two questions, how do you know my name and secondly why do you want me, I'm just a normal girl, nothing special here" she questioned looking into his eyes as though they would hold answers.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 am

Renji answered with a quick drawing of his sword. "I will answer all of that after i test your abilities in combat." He said. As soon as he finised he dashed forward aiming a strong knee at Tora's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:32 pm

She reacted quickly by doing a frontflip over him "must we fight" she wined, she only fought If she had to and if this guy didn't stop she would have no choice. She twirled to face his back and tapped his shoulder "isn't a ninja never supposed to let an enemy see there back" she teased, Tora had speed and agility on her side and so far it looked like she was faster then this guy.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 am

Renji laughed. "You move with the grace of a hippo." He said jokingly, flipping her onto her back in the process making sure as to not hurt her. "I need to test you to prove if you are worthy of my offer." He allowed her to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 pm

She jumped up landing on her right foot before springing backwards away from him using her speed "and you move with the speed of a snail" she retorted sticking her tongue out in the process, she would just have to keep dodging his moves until the time came when and if she had to strike, she didn't want to hurt the boy, he was cute and fun to tease.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:08 am

Renji laughed lightly. There was something special about this girl. And for some reason he couldnt find enough ferocity to fight her. It was as if her beauty was standing in the way of that. He still needed her to see her attack before he could ensure her a spot in the Guild.

He was about to attempt a technique h had developed when a stray kunai flew past his ear.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Tora was instantly on guard "looks like we have company" she smiled and did a backflip complete with a handspring to dodge a flurry of kunai directed at her "you didn't tell me you had enemies" she laughed despite the danger they were probably in and landed gracefully in a crouch and sent her chakara out to search for nearby enemies.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:16 pm

The weapon on Renji's back opened up and 4 red chakra like swords appeared around him. These bades were speciaal, they could rain down a beautiful shower or they can shatter inside of someone's body like glass. Or it can explode. Renji ulled a rose from the weapons compartment and sniffed it lightly. "A pity that anyone after me is bound to die." His voice was hauntingly calm, and ghostly charming. Reni waved his hand and two of the blades flew into a shinobi who ran out past the trees. After they stuck, Renji whispered. "Kudake chiru. (shatter). The two swords shattered outward into hundreds of glass like shards. They entered the mans blood stream and began to rip him open from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:42 am

Tora looked away from the carnage and shivered, that wasn't her type of thing. Instead she turned her gaze to three Shinobi advancing from the rear "oh no you don't" she smiled and waved at the approaching shinobi who darted foreword and tried to surround her, she jumped in the air and twirled sending a volley of Shurican and kunai there way, as they blocked the weapons she landed in a crouch and rammed her shoulder into the nearest one sending him flying and harshly headbutting a tree, she quickly turned and impaled the next shinobi's arm with a kunai laced with sleeping powder in liquid form, moments later he was slumped on the ground happily dozing (all this has happened in a matter of seconds, Tsuki has speed and agility) and with the third shinobi she slid behind him and knocked him out with a quick chop to the neck and he fell to the ground.

Tora hopped over there sleeping forms and sat down with her legs crossed and watched the cutie take out the last of his opponent
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:06 am

The final shinobi began to back away. And Renji coldly calculated his moves. When the shinobi hid behind the tree. "You cant really hide from me." The two blades that had pierced the one man had been replaced behind him. He waved the rose he was holding and all of the swords vanshed. Reappearing in a surrounding circle around the hiding ninja. "Die." The blades cut into the mans body and pinned him to the tree. The man died instantly. The swords shattered and were then replaced behind him. They began flowing in strange patterns, constantly moving. A fifth sword began to shimmer behind him before flaring up with full ferocity.

Renji tosed the rose into the air and the swords followed it up. As they neared it they began to shatter into a beautiful, harmless, shiny, red mist. The blades broke in a way that caused them to immitate rose pedals. It was a stragely haunting sight. The last sword pierced the rose and sent the pedals to drift slowly down towards the earth around Renji. It was almost haunting.

Renji then turned toward the girl he had been in charge of recruiting. She had skill but she would need to kill at whatever cost eventually. There wasnt room for mercy where Renji was born. He walked over to her as the weapon at his back closed up. "My apologies that you had to see that." He said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Tora stared at him "that was... interesting" she muttered absentmindedly, she would have to remember not to anger him in the future. She realised she was staring and looked away and smiled "it's okay, you did what you had to do" it was up to him how he disposed of his enemies, she would just prefer to knock them out then kill tyhem, but obviously this boy had different veiws "care to tell me you name now?" she enquired and cocked her head to the side and showed a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:31 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Renji looked to the girl. "Will you accept my offer? If you would accompany me to my room at the Inn i can explain everything you wish to know." He began walking towards town at a lesurely pace. His hands were shifted in his pockets and he walked with a light smile. He couldnt help thinking about how cute the girl was. "He didnt bother looking back on the trip though. He needed to stay aware.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:39 pm

She paused, she should be wary, going to a mans room with whom she Barely knew but Tora shrugged and skipped behind him to catch up "sure I guess" if the worst was to happen, she always had ninja training and could probably fight him away. She walked beside him until she tripped over a rock and a pei e of glass buried itself in her knee, she didn't cry out, just had anpainful smile in place, Tora glanced down at her knee, the glass was inbedded deeply and blood had started to flow "you wouldn't happen to know medic jutsu perhaps" she joked and winced at the pain flaring up in her knee.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:37 am

Renji looked back at Tora. Her knee was pretty bloody. "I dont know any medical jutsus but I can fix you up. I have a few things back at the inn. Do you need me to carry you?" He offered to carry her by crouching down and exposing his back. "Dont worry, Lucian wont harm you."
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:49 pm

(Bump for Tora)
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 am

Tora nodded "yeah okay, I'll try not to get my blood on your back" she laughed sweetly and climbed onto his back, trying not to get her bloody knee to touch his clothes or anything else, the slight breeze hit her wound and made her wince, she wondered how long it would take to heal "I'm not to heavy am I?" she shifted her weight as if to made herself lighter and gasped as her knee hit his side and sent a wave of pain up her leg.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:33 am

"Just dont move, Ill have you all patched up as soon as we get back." he began, "And no, you are quite light." Her scent was wonderful and her voice was divine. "Are you ready to go?" Without waiting for an answer he stood up and began a quickened pace with her on his back. He headed towards the inn at first. "So where should i take you for now if you dont want to head back to the inn?"

(Oh btw did you perhaps want to develop a relationship between these two characters?"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:18 am

(tora tis u lol)
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:22 am

(okay, I can do that ^^)

"no the inns fine I guess, I'm not worried" she rested her head on his warm shoulder and tried to fight the dizzy felling she was getting, so this is what bloodless felt like, she closed her eyes and hugged her arms around his neck to prevent her from falling off "lead the way cutie" she said quietly into his ear, man wouldn't her friends be jelous if they saw her now, riding on the back of a guy like him, she giggled quietly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Stars (private and mature
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next