Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Stars (private and mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:32 am

When they arrived at the inn, Renji set her down in a chair and wlked over toward the counter. He began to talk with the guy and soon it became apparent that Renji was now irritated. He handed the man some money and then walked over towards the girl again. "All of the rooms are filled up and i had to pay to keep you hear for the remainder of our stay here." He picked her up in his arms and noticed she rested her head on his chest. She must have been very tired. "Stay awake, I need to fix you up when we get inside." Renji pushed the door to his room open. Luckily he had paid enough to get one with an operational bathroom with a shower. He set Tora on the bed gently and walked over to his bag. "You will need to remove your robes and wash before I can patch you up." As he said this he realized how true it was and a soft blush came to his face. "There is a shower in the bathroom. And i can give you something to change into."
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:13 pm

As she was placed down she reached into her pocket and pulled out a wad of cash "that should help with the payment" when he mentioned her undressing and bathing she giggled as she noticed his blush "is cutie blushing because of little ol me?" she suddenly fell back on the bed as a bout of dizziness overcame her.

It ended in a minute or so and she sat up slowly and smiled at the obviously worried Renji "it's okay I'm fine" she assured him and stood on her non injured leg, her injured one tried not to touch anything that might inflict pain, she already knew that the shower wasn't going to be pleasant on her knee to begin with but it had to be done. She noticed that her knee was still slightly bleeding, man her injuries take a long time to heal "help me please Renji?" she asked politely as she slung one arm over his shoulder to help her to the bathroom, she could manage once he had helped her into the bathroom but she couldn't hop all the way across the room without inflicting pain and making the wound bleed more.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:39 am

Renji moved to her side and lifted her from the ground. He couldnt help but notice that her eyes were probably the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He couldnt even move. So he stood there, frozen and lost in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Tora smiled in rosponce to his staring and kept her gaze with his, it wasn't awkward it was kind of cute, but Tora's wound did need to be taken care of "Renji, you okay?" she asked tapping his shoulder lightly and turned her gaze to her knee
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:45 pm

He shook his head, rapidly clearing his thoughts. "Sorry," he said, "i just had a strange thought." He began moving towards the bathroom. Once through the doorway, he set hrr down gently and walked into the main room. He kept thinking about Tora.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Tora wondered what his thought was and decided to question him once she was out. She stripped and hoped over to the shower, turning the water on and adjusting it so it wasn't to hot nor to cold and quickly hopped in, Tora hissed in pain as the waters hit her injury and slowly sat down in the shower and set washing her wound, ignoring the pain the water caused.

After it was clean it didn't hurt as much and she turned off the water and hopped out, wrapping a white, fluffy towel around herself and sat back down on the floor of the bathroom, her clothes were dirty and the towel would have to do, she would send Renji out with some money shortly and he could go buy her something clean to wear "Renji, I'm coming out" she stood and opened the door, and hopped slowly over to the bed "have you got any bandages or something?" her wound was pretty deep and it had stopped bleeding, but it wound still need to be wrapped up to avoid infection.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:33 am

Renji quickly set to work on bandaging the wound. He avoided eye contact and did not quit looking at the wound until the wound was finally fixed. "You should rest. Take the bed, I will sleep on the floor for night." He pulled out a sleeping bag from his case and laid it out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:44 am

"are you sure, I mean I really don't mind the floor?" Tora sat on the side on the bed and once it looked like he wasn't going to change his mind she handed over a rather large pillow "Arigato Renji, I owe you one" She grinned and nodded at him before climbing under the covers and laying on her side facing him "Goodnight Renji" she murmered her eyelids closing and before she knew it she had entered the gentle embrace of the thing known as sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:58 am

Renji couldnt help but think about Tora. And when he finally did sleep, even his dreams were filled with her beautiful face. What thee hell was going on?
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:37 am

Tora started thrashing and writing in the midleof the night, she was having a nightmare "no... leave them alone" she sleep talked as her blankets twisted around her, confining her to the bed. She was dreaming about the night her parents were murdered, the night she had to watch the horrible event, she had never told anybody what she saw, but most nights that same dream had come to haunt her "stop" she murmered as she twisted and writhed, at one point the two pillows that were on her bed got whacked off and landed with a soft thud on Renji's face.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:26 am

Renji awoke to a rather unpleasant feeling. A pillow hitting him to disrupt his sleep. He climbed out of his sleeping bag and looked at a nightmare plagued Tora. Renji did the only thing he could think of. He climbed into bed with her and fell asleep, cradling her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:16 am

Tora's voice lowered to a whimper as Renji climbed in beside her, she didn't wake from her slumber but as Renji cradled her the nightmare ended, only to be replaced with pleasant dreams, and surprisingly Renji was even in her dream. Tora's face smoothed out and once again became at peace, and a small smile crept onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:40 pm

The following morning, rRenji climbed out of bed in the early hours of the morning to shower. After he showered he wrapped a towel around himself and walked out into the main room. Momentarily forgetting that Tora was in the room. He began rummaging through everything in his case to find suitable clothing fortoday's training session.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Tora woke and sat up as Renji came into the room in only a towel, she blushed slightly and Giggled "morning cutie" granted she was only in Underwear, the towel she was wearing had got lost amongst the blankets but her parts were covered, she sat at the edge of the bed, the pain had subsided in her leg and she stood gingerly on it, it throbbed a little but was easy to ignore, Tora went over to the dresser and pulled out some money from her hiding spot from the night before "I have nothing to wear Renji, when you get dressed can you get me something to wear from the village" Tora wasn't ashamed by only being in a bra and panties, she knew she looked good but acted like she would if she was dressed "i mean I have no problem with going out like this but I don't want to seem like a prostitute" she giggled and after handing him the money she sat back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:16 pm

(can you make that specialized armor)

Renji waved his hand at her indicating that he had money. He quickly slid into the clothes he selected for thhe day. "Theres a casing under the bed with something in it that you can wear." He said. And then we can go out and you can find something you like. Illl even pay." He said. His mind wandering. It was taking him to a place he wasnt all to familiar with. He thought of how great the day would be, if he could only spend it with Tora.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Tora put the money away and crouched down pulling something out from under the bed, she placed it on the bed and looked at it "is this, is this armor?" she asked confused, the so called armor Consisted of a breastplate type top and a just above knee skirt of sorts, it looked like some sort of metal but when she put it on she found it was flexible and easy to move around in, the breastplate was the same, it was made of some sort of flexible material but it looked like metal, there was also a headband that when she put it on it morphed into a full helmet, she thought and found that she could turn it into a headband again at will. Tora slipped on some stylish knee high boots and some fingerless gloves.

Tora twirled in a mirror, it wasn't bad, she wouldn't mind wearing it, Tora turned to Renji and left the headband as a headband "I like it" she announced at last.

(is that okay?)
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:12 pm

(that works lol. Just be sure to put thr armor up in the equipment thread. I will respond more to the rp when I am less high
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:16 pm

(lol druggie >.<)
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 pm

(only pot)
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:36 pm

(you got the munchies yet XD)
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:34 am

Renji looked Tora over. He hadnt expected the armor to look so... Seductive on her. And yet there it was. She looked like a super model with a perfect body. Renji could only muster one word. "Wow..."

(im going to change this to a mature topic...if you dont mind)
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:54 pm

(I don't mind, go for it ^^)

Tora flattend down the skirt so it was smooth and smiled sideways at Renji, giving a cute smile "i'll take that as a good sign then" she giggled quietly to herself before walking over to Renji with the grace only Tora could achieve, in other words on her graceful walk over to him she tripped on a mussed up pile of blankets on the floor "WOH!" she exclaimed as she fell forwards, she stuck her hand sout in front to try and stop her fall, she really could be clumsy at times
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:47 am

Renji reacted quick enough to catch Tora's falling. He dove forward, wrapped his arms around her and gently lowered her body towards the ground. He stopped when he realiized that she was looking up at him. He blushed and helped her up after a moment. "Sorry, it was instinct." He apologized. It was only then that he realized that his hand was resting on her firm ass. This made him quickly pull his hand away. "uh... Sorry again..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Tora blushed a bright pink and smiled before winking at him, her flirtatious nature got the best of her "it's fine Renji but next time you could ask" she laughed quietly in a teasing manner and wiped away a few loose strands of hair behind her ears. She realised at this moment she was standing close enough to Renji to feel his warm breath on her cheek and blushed looking up at him, sometimes she could be flirtatious but other times she could be known as shy, especially being so close to a guy like him.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:19 am

Renji laughed lightly, trying to ease any tension. "Well lets go out on that date. Er... I mean outting on town . So we can get you some new clothes." He blushed a little at the word date. Renji thought for a moment of something insignificant and shrugged the thought away. "oh and maybe we can grab a bite to eat today. My treat. But afterwards, I need to do something in the foest to the east.you are welcome to join me." He put Lucian on his back and sheathed his sword at his waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Stars (private and mature
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next