Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Stars (private and mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:04 am

She decided not to make a scene about the word 'date' that would embarrass him but nodded, in response her stomach growled viciously "yeah let's go" she agreed and guestured he hand towards the door while taking a step towards it "you ever been in this village before?" she requested, did he know his way around?
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Renji thought a moment. "Once when I was 15 I was here. But thats been four years. So I could definitely use a guide." He offered. Even though he knew the village well. Renji offered his hand to Tora. He actually found himself hoping that she would take it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Her smile increased as she looked down at his hand momentarily before clasping it gently in her own, she looked up at him seeing as he was slightly taller then her as a barley notacible blush filled her cheeks "let us depart shall we" she sounded so formal, not like her at all but her voice held a slight jesting tone as she opened the door with her drew hand and stepped out into the warm sunshine of the village.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:36 pm

In the dark she was cute. But in the sunlight, she was breath taking. Renji could feel her delicate hand in his own. Renji took ths moment he had and looked her over. "So beautiful." He whispered. All he thought of was to hold her close. He would do anything to have her body pressed to his.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Cocking her head to the side she turned her gaze to Renji "did you say something?" she asked as they walked through the desolate streets, for the middle of the day there wasn't much activity, they walked as she swung there arms in a smooth motion as she led them towards a local cafe. Even from the simple thing of holding hands made her heart beat faster, she hoped Renji couldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:19 am

As they walked down the streets, Renji couldnt help but look at the beautiful woman walking beside him. Tora made his heart pump as she was around but he wouldnt say so. However one guy decided to say somethi that caused Renji to retaliate.

"God damn girl! When you gonna losse the chump and come talk to me?" The man had said. Renji responded, by punching the guy in the throat.

"Talk to her like that again and I will cut you fucking head off." Renji groeled.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Toras reacted automatically "he's not a chump, he's better then anybody here, your just jelous you can't have him" she blurted out but at the same time had an idea that would make the man envious, Tora grabbed Renjis collar and pulled him into a gentle kiss, she made it soft and sweet all the while keeping her eyes on the man, she released Renji and smirked at the man whos eyes were bugged out of his head, she held onto Renjis arm as smirked as the man quickly shook his head and walked off muttering 'lucky bastard' he scurried away and Tora laughed and released Renjis arm "I showed him, I don't think he'll mess with us again" she smiled and quickly walked in front nearing the cafe, mainly she walked in front so Renji couldnt see the massive blush that played on her cheeks, she gently touched her lip and tried to convince herself that she only did it to show off to the man, but she knew that wasn't the case, if Renji asked she could just use that excuse.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Renji was surprised by the kiiss. But he still pulled her just a bit more into it, pressing her body against him more. He let her go when she did and continued to hold her hand. "So where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Tora giggled and pointed ahead of them, it was a small cafe that one of her old, close friends worked at, she walked with him still holding his hand as she walked into the cafe and took a seat.

A man of about nineteen walked over, he had wavy black hair and honey gold eyes, he was slightly tanned and slightly muscular "may I take your orde..." as he saw Toras smiling face for the first time he broke out into a grin and gave her a bear hug, twirling her in a mini circle before placing her back on her feet, Tora laughed whole heartedly "it's good to see you to Mokushi" she hugged him back "haven't seen you in ages, how have you been Tigger" he said using the pet name he had given her "I've been fine, Mokushi this is my friend Renji, Renji this is my best friend in the world Mokushi" she introduced them as Mokushi's gaze darkened at the man, who was he, he better not be planning to take Tora, not after so much time and effort he had put into winning her over.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:41 am

Renji politely smiled and offered his hand. "It is a pleasure meeting you. Uou should join us for lunch. Im sure I can get you off work for about a half hour.“ Tenji saw Tora's smiling face and knew he did the right thing. All that was left was to hope he took the offer.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Mokushi shook his hand but applied more pressure then nessicary to let him know not to mess with him "sounds great" he smiled at Tora, flashing his white canines at her "still feeding regulary I hope" Tora asked and Mokushi nodded "yep, haven't killed a human yet" he said and winked at her again, Tora turned to Renji to explain "Mokushi needs human blood to survive, but don't worry he doesn't kill anybody when he feeds" Mokushi shrugged and sat down opposite them "just call me a vampire I guess" he grinned at Renji and back at Tora "I don't know why you won't let ms drink yours though, it doesn't hurt at all, it's a pleasurable experience" he dragged out the word pleasurable and Tora shook her head "we've been through this before, the thought of someone biting my neck with pointy incisers scares me" she admitted and huddled closer to Renji, Mokushi kept his smile on but his eyes showed death toward Renji.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Renji laid his arm on Tora's shoulder. And then looked the boy in his eyes. "If you wish to fight me, by all means try it. I have done nothing to offend you and I wish you no harm. But I will fight if needed
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:23 pm

She facepalmed and shook her head at Mokushi "not again Mokushi, how come with every guy you see me with it always ends up a fight?" Tora had many bad memories of having to break up fights "I'm just protective of you tigger" he lied, the truth was that he wanted her all to himself, if she would just get away from this new guy he would make his move. "please, no more fighting" she begged and lightly gripped Renjis arm that was over her shoulders while looking up at him with wide, innocent eyes. "okay no fights, how about I take you out to dinner tonight to make up for all the violence I've made with other guys?" he looked at Tora with a wide smile and Tora couldn't help but agree and nod "okay then" she jotted down the adress of the hotel she was staying at and handed it to him "I'll be there at six"
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:27 pm

She facepalmed and shook her head at Mokushi "not again Mokushi, how come with every guy you see me with it always ends up a fight?" Tora had many bad memories of having to break up fights "I'm just protective of you tigger" he lied, the truth was that he wanted her all to himself, if she would just get away from this new guy he would make his move. "please, no more fighting" she begged and lightly gripped Renjis arm that was over her shoulders while looking up at him with wide, innocent eyes. "okay no fights, how about I take you out to dinner tonight to make up for all the violence I've made with other guys?" he looked at Tora with a wide smile and Tora couldn't help but agree and nod "okay then" she jotted down the adress of the hotel she was staying at and handed it to him "I'll be there at six"
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:23 pm

"Well, now that that is out of the way, who is hungry? My treat." Renji offered a seat to Tora, carefully avoiding anything obscene. He had decided after that kiss, he kind of liked Tora. And he wanted to treat her with the utmost care.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Tora nodded as her mouth watered slightly at the menu "I'll have the garen salad with extra vinaigrette" she decided, it didn't have meat and look pretty appetizing "what about you Renji?" she looked at Renji expectantly and held out the menu to him "still eating bunny food I see" Mokushi teased referring to the no meat look on life "hey bunny food is pretty tasty, and it keeps me looking good" she retaliated with a playful smile "I'll say" he replied with a glint of mischief in his eye and a teasing half smirk.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:34 am

Renji looked at the menu. Truth was, he wasnt hungry. His eyes drifted up toward Tora and he stared momentarily before speaking. "I'm actually not tthat hungry. So I will eat at the inn." At that moment a strange man stepped into the cafe and looked at Renji. "If you would excu se me for a moment." Renji got up and sat down next to the man. “The task?" Renji whispered. The man merely handed him a small slip of paper, stood, and left. Renji read the name on the note and sighed. He then placed it in his pocket and moved back to thee place they were sitting. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Mokushi had bid farewell to Tora as Renji had been away, she looked towards Renji with one hand resting on her chin "what was that about?" she asked once he had returned, was it about his task later? She scratched the wooden table and looked away from him "don't mind Mokushi, he's like that with all the guys he sees me with, he's just really protective" she smiled faintly down at the table, her bubbly attitude was replaced with a thoughtful one, well in truth one that was daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:54 am

Renji looked into her eyes. How could he tell her that Mokushi was his target? Either way it had to be done that day or the Guild would cleanse the town and kill both him and Tora as well. But he couldnt lie to her soft, beautiful, eyes. "Tora... I need to tell you. That man did give me my task. But its going to hurt you in a sense. I have to eliminate Mokushi." He dropped his gaze to the floor and sighed. "Im sorry." She wont talk to me after that. He thought. He then stood up and turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:03 am

Tora froze at the mention of killing her best friend, of killing Mokushi "her reflexes kicked in and her hand snapped out and grabbed his arm. "Why him, who would want Mokushi dead, he never did anything wrong" tears had started to form on her emerald green eyes and she quickly hushed them away, little did she know that Mokushi had done many things wrong, he was a vampire, he had killed tons of people and despised of the bodies professionally so they would be near impossible to find.

She shook her head but kept a firm grip on Renjis arm "you can just cancel the mission right, and we can forget about it" she looked up at his face with a hopeful expression, a hopeful, pleading expression.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:38 pm

"Tora, if you dont want to talk to me anymore thats fine. I dont know who wants him dead, nor can I cancel the mission. I was told he has killed tons of people. All innocent. Either I kill him or everyone in this town will die. Including you and me. I'm sorry. But I cant let you get hurt. I..." Renji's voice trailed off. He could almost here her heart breaking. "i need to go prepare... I will eliminate him after dinner when he leaves so you wont see. And then I will exit your life. But I.can show you proof of his wickedness."
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 am

She mulled over his words carefully but didn't release his arm, Toras gaze hardened as did the quivering in her lip "I need to see proof Renji, Mokushi wouldn't ever kill anyone, I know him like my own brother if I had one" her words were so true, so honest, little did she know that her view on Mokushi would change that night.

Tora quickly scribbled a note on the table as well as some money then grabbed Reniis arm, pulling him out o the cafe and into an alleyway, cut off from the village "show me some proof Renji or..." she trailed off and could bearly say the words "or I'll end up protecting him, and if you try to kill him that means I'll be forced to stop you" by stop she meant kill or main and she didn't want either, she also doubted there was proof, but why would Renji lie. She didn't know which would be worse, finding out that Mokushi had decieved her or finding out that Renji was a lier and having to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:07 am

Renji sighed. "Follow me then." He took her hand and led her outside of the village. They proceded in silence until they reached a small pond wit a small waterfall draining into it. There was a cave next to the fall and thats where they headed. "Just be careful. I dont know when he will be here. And I dont want you to get hurt." Renji then took Tora into the cave. once inside he crept slowly to the back and swept away some dirt, revealing a trap door. Renjis face had a look of sadness on it. "Do you want to open it or should I?" It was roughly 5:30. A half hour until Mokushi would be at the inn.
Back to top Go down
Raving_Exile
Genin
Raving_Exile

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:25 pm

(Tora)
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:01 pm

(sorry, i've been studying my ass off for exams ^^)

Tora had a look of dread upon her face, she feared what she would find, wait hang on, this was her best friend she was talking about, he wouldn't kill anybody "i'll open it\' she said with determination in her voice. Tora bent down, grasping the handle firmly and lifted it slowley, it took her eyes a little bit to get ajusted to the dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Stars (private and mature   Making Stars (private and mature - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Stars (private and mature
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next