Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Toshi knocked on Ember's door timidly, rocking back and forth on her heels nervously.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Ember yawned and answered the door."Oh!Toshi!Hi!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:42 pm

"Ember!" Toshi greeted happily, Chibi-glomping her ex-team mate. "I have a big favour to ask you... Can you please, please, help me make Valentine's Day chocolates?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:45 pm

"Sure!" Ember agreed.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:53 pm

"Awesome!" Toshi's eyes lit up and she grinned. "I know the perfect person to help us! The best treat-making guy I know!"

- Soon -

"What the heck? You want ME to help?" Aiden asked, frowning. Toshi had led Ember to the Uchiha kitchen, and asked Aiden to help them make the chocolate.

"Pleeeeease, Danna, you're the girliest person I know!"

"...."

"Oops, I didn't mean it that way..."

"I'll help Ember," he said, nodding to Ember, then he narrowed his eyes at the Chibi. "But what if Kaji does something naughty when you give it to him? He might -censor censored censored-!"

"..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:55 pm

((ROFL LMAO I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!OMFG I LOVE AIDEN))

Ember broke out laughing.She didnt think about giving these to Yuudai,thinking maybe he wouldnt enjoy chocolates.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:09 pm

( Aiden pwns xD when he's not being a sadistic prick, that is. And Yuudai would want em, don't worry :3 )

Toshi and Aiden bickered for a while, about young men and their Needs, but Aiden couldn't resist her cutesy little girl hug. "Fine...but if his carrot gets happy for even ONE SECOND, I'm chopping it up! Ember, what are you laughing at? No, Toshi, I AM NOT A WOMAN."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 pm

((lol!!!!!!!!!!))

"Ya sure sound like a mom to me!" Ember giggled.Of course,she wouldnt know how a mom would act like,but Aiden seemed to have a motherly instinct.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 pm

"Well, that's what you get when your wife is a little girl," he commented, poking Toshi's chest. Then he pat it and rolled his eyes. "A REALLY little girl."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:48 pm

"Oi,but I thought Kaji and Toshi were gonna get married sooner or later??" Ember asked,raising her voice.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:55 pm

"...we'll see," he said evilly, prompting Toshi to smack him. "Toshi, how can you marry him, you never even told him you loved him."

"..." Said girl looked down at her feet sadly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Ember smacked Aiden upside the head."I havent told Yuudai I love him yet."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:07 pm

"Ah, well, Toshi and Kaji have been sleeping in the same house for six months," Aiden said seriously. "They've been on dates, he's saved her, he stood up to his mother for her and he even stood up to ME for her. Yet she has never told him she loved him."

"Well...I..." Toshi mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Ember narrowed her eyes at Aiden."OI!Shut the hel* up Aiden-kun!Your making Toshi-chan cry!" Ember whacked Aiden hard on the head with a pan while hugging Toshi to her."Dont you worry Toshi-sama.Aiden-kun will be quiet for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:34 am

"Ow!" There was a lump on his head now, and Aiden cursed, then mumbled something about crazy demon women.

"But he's right," Toshi said weakly. "I don't treat Kaji properly, yet he's so loyal."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Ember sighed."Dont listen to what Aiden says,Toshi-sama."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:52 pm

Toshi sniffed and nodded. "Valentine's Day is going to be special this year...I'm going to tell him," she said seriously, her aura of Chibiness disappearing.

Aiden growled, but saw the look on her face and had a very tiny, motherly smile. "My baby's growing up!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:46 pm

"Okay now can we please stop talking about boy`s carrots and stuff like that and get onto making chcolates??!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Toshi smiled and nodded, then passed the two a pair of aprons. "Okay! What first?"

"First we get the dark chocolate and chop- Toshi, what's with this apron?" He was wearing a pink apron with white frills.

"It suits you!"

"..."

"...sowwie."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Ember giggled."It does,I agree with her." Ember winked jokingly at Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Aiden growled and changed into a black apron instead. "First, finely dice the dark chocolate and make sure they don't melt together," he instructed, pointing to the knives and slabs of chocolate on the counter.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Ember giggled."Yes Ma`am.." Then she got to work.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Aiden resisted the urge to make a snappy comeback. Instead, he just watched over the two girls cook. Toshi had a hard time not chopping off her fingers, but she managed. "All right, what kind of chocolate are you making? Milk? Marble? Nuts?" Aiden asked, drinking sake.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:57 pm

"Im not so sure you should be drinking that.At least dont drink too many." Ember warned,smacking Aiden`s knuckles with her wooden spoon with a smirk."Any kind of chocolate Toshi wants to make."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:12 pm

"Sake makes me happy and keeps me from making love to Toshi on the table right now," Aiden said, kissing Toshi briefly.

Toshi giggled and brought out cartons of milk. "Milk chocolate!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)   Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember) Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day (Naka and Ember)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next