Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} Empty
PostSubject: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:35 am

Ember kicked the dust of the dirt road that glowed a pale color in the moonlight.She wasnt sure if anyone was out at this late of night but her,and the chilly autumn wind blew her hair in all directions.She sat under an oak tree leaning against the solid trunk with the colorful leaves twirling and spiraling all around her.She couldnt fall asleep that night so this was her way of getting sleepy.But instead of feeling a bit tired she was wide awake as if something important was gonna happen to her sometime soon.And she could sense it deep within her heart,which was now pounding quickly as she caught the fall of footsteps somewhere near.Coming closer.She tensed a bit but didnt cower and run,she wanted to see who it was.Suddenly the footsteps stopped and there was silence.Ember let her eyes droop closed though she still wasnt tired,and they drooped lower and lower and her upper eyelids almost landed on her lower eyelids untill her eyelids swung open in suprise of...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:07 am

Woah, someones up so late

Akemi said as he yawned with a tired face, his eyes were semi closed and his mouth opened from exhaustion. It wasn't like him to stay up so late, but then again he couldn't sleep at all. It was a difficult day for him.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:14 am

Ember blinked a bit as she looked up to see him.Dang...Hes cute!! She thought in bewilderment her eyes twinkling in the moonlight.They were a light,violetie purple color at the moment for curiousity of who he was.
"Yeah,I cant get to sleep.." She said in a angeletic voice that rang like a bell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:22 am

Wait a sec and gimme a second

Akemi lazily put his hand in the pocket of his hoody and grabbed unto a scroll and brought it out in the open, Akemi was trying to pull the side of the scroll to open it. But Akami, came up. Looking exactly like Akemi but without the so obvious look of tiredness in his eye.

Wondered when you'll get there

He said as he continued to pay attention to the scroll and finally managed to open it. Akomi popped up looking exactly like the other 2 but as the same as Akami without the tiring state. Akomi's stomach then opened up revealing lots of medicine and medical things and Akemi grabbed upon a bottle and read the label on it to make sure it wasn't something else he wanted. Turns out it wasn't he opened the cap and took a pill and swallowed it. He then put the cap back on and put it back into Akomi and desummoned him back into the scroll. Akemi suddenly felt a lot less tired and you could see it.

Sorry bout that, nice voice by the way

Akemi said afterwards he gave a final yawn.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:53 am

Ember`s eyes were open wide,a bright yellow for caution as she saw the puppets who looked exactly like him rose up.As they left she was so confused and shocked at the same time and felt relived when they left.She wasnt a number 1 fan for puppets.But she blushed and her eyes turned pink for embarressment when he commented on her voice."Thanks.Im Sparks,Ember.And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:58 am

Im Endoresu Akemi, this one next to me is Akami and the one within this scroll is Akomi.

Akemi smiled as Akami simply stared as a regular puppet. Akami then close his eyes and was walking away from the area. Akemi didn't wanted to freak Ember out.

Sorry bout them, I designed them to look like me.

Akemi laughed while rubbing the top of his head with his right head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Ember laughed a bit too leaning her head back against the tree and looking up to all the tree branches."Nice name..It means something,doesnt it?" She asked then got to her feet.He was a few inches taller than her.She turned pink again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:10 pm

Yea it does, my full name means Eternal Dawn

Akemi smiled as he said that, he was looking at her eyes but he couldn't help but wonder why they kept changing, he could've swore it was a different color.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Ember stared up into his eyes her thoughts drifting breifly into her dreamland but after a while she noticed the confused look on his face.She blinked and looked down at her feet that were shuffling a bit."Your probably woundering why my eyes change color...Well you see I was born with this.My eyes change color with my moods.Its really kinda of annoying but i can deal with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Ya worried about what I think of your eyes or something? If so I think they're actually quite neat.

Akemi said as he had realized her shuffling feet. He really did like it, besides Akemi wasn't one to lie properly in the first place anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Ember blushed a bright red.
"T-th-thanks...I like yours too.." She stuttered shyly looking at his peircing blue eyes.She couldnt find the right words to say otherwise she would stutter it anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Your suddenly red, got a fever or something?

Akemi said as he moved his right hand forward to place upon her forehead to check her temperature. He was kinda worried, he didn't really like people getting sick or anything.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Ember blushed even HARDER."Uhm n-no..Im just..Blushing..Thats all..." She looked down at her feet again her heart thudding even harder as he put his hand on her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Suddenly Akemi started to blush, he had a uncomfortable look on his face. He wasn't really used to be blushing and was embarrassed about it as well.

Blushing? What for?

Akemi said as he wondered the reason why as well. As usually when he gets embarrassed Akemi lifts up his right hand over his head and then begin to rub his head due to the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:19 am

Ember bit her lip and shrugged closing her eyes tightly trying to change the color of her eyes which were pink for embarresment.She opened her eyes and they were her original color,which was a moonlit silver.She noticed he was blushing too and tried her best not to blush again.But that was a bit hard."So..Why are you up at this time of night?You seem tired.Well,you used to seem tired." She woundered aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:46 am

Couldn't sleep, took a pill that works like caffeine

Akemi said as he smiled, he really couldn't sleep. Though e would've probably wanted to sleep but now that he met her it seemed that it was best not to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:15 am

Ember smiled and dipped her head staring at their feet for a second then looked up into the sky where all the bright stars twinkled above them."I love the moon and the stars.." She said almost to herself.She sighed happily yet again finding other joys in her life than her rechid past.Then she was suddenly curious.Her eyes turned violet and she looked to Akemi then asked in a poilite manner,"Wont your parents notice your out this late??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:22 am

Don't worry, they won't

Akemi said as he smiled towards Ember, he didn't really want to tell her that they're both dead or anything so he had answered her question with his thought up response. In a way he didn't lie but it still kind of felt like lying to Akemi.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:36 am

"Oh.And whys that??" Ember asked looking for something that could tell her a little bit more about him since it was interesting to her.She put her hands in the pockets of her dark gray jeans and the wind blew again making her midnight black hair go wild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:39 am

They died a while back

Akemi said as he tried to smile it off but couldn't manage to put a smile and so his face showed as a sign of no emotion. Though he tried to make a smile he instead made a kind of grin to show that it doesn't bother him or anything.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:47 am

"Oh." Ember said softly.She hoped she didnt bring back any memories for him to dwell on,so she decided to tell something of her own.
"Yeah,My parents are dead too."She said reashuringly and caringly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:53 am

Well a thing is all in the past, no need to dwell on it

Akemi said as he started to smile with his eyes closed. He often liked to smile with his eyes closed since it gives a more nicer smile in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:04 am

Ember half smiled.She bit her lower lip nibbling on it,noticing she was starving.Her stomach even growled too.Her cheeks flushed a bright pink and so did her eyes as she clutched her stomach."Uhm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:07 am

Hungry or something?

Akemi asked as he had heard her stomach growling, which might possibly be from hunger. Or maybe she's sick? Then again Akomi could probably have something for her if she was sick, Akemi should've of though bout putting food in Akomi or else he could've just summoned him either way for that.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:11 am

Ember looked down to her feet.
"Yeah..." She addmited dissapointingly.She didnt want him to feel like he had to take her anywhere since he really didnt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next