Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:17 am

Want to go somewhere?

Akemi asked Ember if she felt like going somewhere to eat, he would probably come along as well if she wanted him to come. His stomach growled a bit as well. It wasn;t about him being hungry seeing as he wasn't hungry it was just a digestive problem.

Wait a sec

Akemi then picked up the same scroll he used to summon Akomi and so he had summoned Akomi and opened his upper body and took another vial. He opened up the cap and drank from the liquid that was in it. He let out a look of disgust as it didn't taste that good but dealt with it. He then put the cap back on and put the vial back into Akomi, closed his stomach and desummon him. Akami came back and Akemi thought it would be simpler to put him within a scroll then just making him leaving and coming.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:25 am

Ember didnt comment on the vail or the puppets but simply answered.
"Well sure if you wanna come too.Im sure Iruka`s is open still." She said while shuffling over a bit to the side of Akemi to look down the road all the way to Iruka`s ramen shop.Clearly it was still open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am

Let's go then

Akemi said as he walked with his hands crossed behind his neck as his head laid unto his hands. He didn't felt like eating much but he might as well. Besides they say that food taste better while eating with other people.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:15 am

Ember fell into step with Akemi as they walked over to Iruka`s."You really didnt have to come if you dont want to....." Ember whispered.She didnt want to force him to go anywhere or do anything if he didnt want to.That would just make Ember feel wrong inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:46 am

Believe me if I didn't wanted to come, I wouldn't.

Akemi then had entered into Iruka's Ramen shop and he took a seat and ordered some ramen. He asked for a random type of ramen since this is around his second time eating ramen so he didn't really care what kind he'll get. He paid the money and took the bowl of ramen, he liked it tasted like chicken to him.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:56 am

Ember took a seat next to him and ordered regular ramen.She wasnt the number 1 fan like Naruto was but she did like ramen.
"Thanks for comming,its a lot more fun with company around." She told Akemi taking a bite of her ramen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:12 am

No problem

Akemi said as he smiled while slurping a noodle in his mouth. He then continued to eat his ramen, though he had some difficulty with the chopsticks as he didn't eat a lot with chopsticks and so he couldn't really eat it, so he just put his mouth close to the bowel and used the chopsticks to push the ramen into his opened mouth to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:51 am

Ember smiled repectfully since she understood he couldnt use the chopsticks well or he wouldve.But she couldnt help but giggling as a noddle escaped from the side of the bowl as he tipped it upward,and it slid down the front of his shirt.Ember put her palm to her forehead and started laughing now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 am

What's so funny Ember-chan?

Akemi couldn't help noticing her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:01 am

((I keep forgetting what Chan means!lolz help me out i know it means somethin nice...))

Ember blushed a bright pink and said to him in a soft whisper so the cooks wouldnt hear,keeping his embarressment to themselves,
"A noodle..Kinda..well,-slipped down your shirt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:05 am

Akemi looked down unto his shirt and indeed there was a noodle, he picked a napkin and cleaned it up as best as he could. It left a small stain on his shirt but it was hardly visible.

There better?
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:07 am

Ember rolled her eyes playfully.
"Yeah." She admitted then scoffed harmlessly and picked up some more noodles from her bowl with her chopsticks and sucked them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:08 am

Akemi then continued to eat his bowl of ramen and finally finished it.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:15 am

By the time Akemi was done Ember was already spinning the empty bowl with her chopstick resting one side of her face on her fist which was propped up by her elbow.Once she noticed Akemi was done she payed for her food and hopped off the stool.
"Ever been to a valcano?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:40 am

A volcano? Listen... there's a reason people usually stay away from volcanoes...

Akemi said as he was a bit concerned if it was a dorment volcano or a active one.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Ember scoffed.
"Aki-kun dont worry the valcano is only active if...If i tell it to be." She winked at him before grabbing his wrist and whisking him off into the dark forest where she doged the trees as if she could see them perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Woah, Woah

Akemi said as he was trying to dodge tree's that he was quicklyu getting dragged into a forest. He hit a few tree's but he managed not to get hrt that much.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Ember stopped in front of a huge bubbling valcano in a rocky clearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:02 pm

And we're gonna do what?... Go on it?

Akemi said, he didn't really want to go on a volcano. He was becoming a bit paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:02 pm

"Inspect it.You dont have to go if you dont want to." She reashurred eyeing him suspiciously seeing his piticular mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:09 am

Well... I might as well go.

Akemi said as he was moving towards it.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Ember skipped foward at the starting of the valcano.
"Like to climb?Aki-kun we dont have to go if you dont want too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:08 pm

Nah, nah it's okay.

Akemi said as he had picked u[ the Halberd behind his back and dropped it unto the floor. It made a great thud while it made a hole of its shape that was around 30 centimeters deep. Akemi then started to climb the mountain as fast as he could. Because of the Halberd being off of its person he was able to go up way more faster then he would usually take.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Ember nodded absentmindedly staring at the bag then turned on her heel and started climbing up the mountain as if it wasnt hard at all.And it wasnt.Barely.There were charp rocks and rocks that you could trip up on and loose rocks but it was so slanted that it didnt even seem steep.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:31 pm

((You left?))
Ember was already at the top,hanging her legs over the edge of the valcano,wiggling her feet at the bubbling lava that roared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}   The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moonlight Brings Out The Real Me~{Akemi and Ember}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2