Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:20 am

Daisuki quickly manovured her wings away from the danger zone and made some hand signs "lightning style, thunderbolt release" lightning bolts fired at Greed from all angles, she would teach him not to mess with her or her safe haven.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:27 am

Greed decided to trick her, He smirked and carbonized his whole body when everything hit her, He yelled in fake pain the took the shield away and fell to the ground looking as if the lightning hit him
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:33 am

Daisuki's pride kicked in and she didn't suspect a thing, she landed beside him and grinned proudly down at him "aww can't little ok Greed handle a girl like me" she taunted and retracted her wings, her sudden boasting making her let her guard down, she looked broadly down at him "don't mess with me or next time I might not be so lenient" she kicked him hardly in the stomach and turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:34 am

Greed grabbed he ankle and snapped his fingers blowing small pinpoint parts of her skin up only to cause pain. He carbonized his fist quickly and threw a hard punch into prides face "Bitch"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:43 am

She gasped at the sudden pain in her ankle and threw up her arms to block the punch, but she was a moment to late and she was knocked back into the ground. Her eyes saw grey spots and she shook her head quickly to clear her vision before looking up at him in fury "YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A BITCH!" she exclaimed and twisted her ankle out of his grip, her right shoulder and left ankle were bleeding and a rock had cut one of her sleeves, so her top was held up by a single sleeve. She jumped up and placed some weight down on her ankle and hissed in pain "oh you'll pay for that" she threatened standing on her left foot as her wings extended once again, she crouched down and got ready to launch into the air once again. She would make him pay if it was the last thing she did.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:14 am

Greed snarled, Tired of the games he raised both of his hands and clapped them together, He created blasted aimed for her wings. Once he did that he ran at pride greed's shield falling as he did so. He used the last of his shield in hi fist and launched forward aiming to knock pride out with this punch. "Bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:36 pm

The blasts didn't harm her wings, seeing as she had kept the protection up, but it did stun her, and with just the right amount of time she didn't even get time to block as the carbon infused fist hit the side of her face and she went flying backwards, breaking three trees as she went, she even made a small hole in the ground when she landed, she lifted her head up briefly "I'll make you pay" she whispered before her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped to the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Greed shoook his head, He had lost blood and had blood pouring from his mouth and a couple cuts. He walked over to pride and picked her up. He smiled slightly he shirt had completely been torn. Laying her on even ground he covered he with his shirt and shook her awake
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:49 pm

She awoke after ten minutes approximately and quickly darted up, her wings extending ready to defend "where am I?" she asked mainly to herself seeing as she hadn't spotted greed yet.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Greed had mostly healed from the earlyer battled and looked good as new, He smirked and carbonized his arms and punched a hole in her heart grabbing her soul container, He forced hhis own chakra inside it and started healing her wounds. Pulling his hand out even the hole he had made healed
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:19 pm

"what the hell!" she exclaimed as he retracted his hand, Daisuki looked down at her chest and saw not a scratch, she had been completely healed, she rested her hands on her hips "okay I want an explanation, now" she wanted to know everything .
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Greed laid on the ground, Trying not to look at the shirless girl. "I told you before, Your a sin. You have two souls inside you. I have erm...5 lives so my wounds heal on there own. i transfered one of my lives to you to make you heal."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:27 pm

"well there's many sins, which one am I?" she asked with a slightly bossy tone, she was still in a black, lacy bra and was surprised the man wasn't looking, Mabey he was a gentleman, but seeing as he had tried to fight her that probably wasn't the case, she knew she was good looking and it irritated her slightly that he wasn't showing any interest, she enjoyed watching boys drool over her.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Greed laughed softly "Pride, I've called you that three or four diffrent times. Dumbass" Greed got up but kept his eyes on hers "I'm greed, As i said before We are siblings in a way"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:35 pm

She smirked when he kept the attention on her "hmm I thought I would have been lust, oh well I guess pride will do" she walked past Greed and ran her fingers through his hair as a tease "well what is the point of a sin, what do I actually do, and do I have anymore brothers and sisters?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:38 pm

"You have another sister and 4 brothers, but they're off on their own. and we serve our creator. Father. He gave us life so we go on missions for him, His ultimate goal is a mystery to us." Greed turned to pride and smiled offering her his shirt sure that he was angering her by not lusting after her
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:50 pm

She frowned and crossed her arms refusing his offer of a shirt "so which sin is my sister?" she asked, her gaze boring a hole in his head, Greed was irritating, she hoped the other members wouldn't be like him, and apparently she would have to take orders from someone called father, that wouldn't go down well "okay brother, let's go see father" she would have a little talk about orders with him.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Greed nodded and pointed back to the hide out, He smiled as he gave a fake ow "Follow me then, Little sister." Greed started walking pushing through the doors he led Pride to the fathers room
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Daisuki walked in the room and held her head up high, she didn't knock but rather barged in quite rudely. Her eyes scouted the room and her gaze came to rest on a man sitting behind a desk, she gave a cocky smirk as she walked over to the desk and leaned down on it, resting her elbows and arms down crossing over with each.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:36 pm

The creator looked up with his golden eyes. "Ah, Pride. my daughter hello. I see you met and faught greed. How are you doing?" The creator looked back at his paper work waiting for her to answer "It is rude not to knock by the way"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:46 pm

"does it look like I care with being polite?" she challenged and held his gaze calmly with her own, a cocky smile played on her features "Greed was quite a fun fight... For a warm up" she added
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:49 pm

The creator smiled softly at his daughter, "Please sit down and stop smiling like that you look like harpy." The creator passed his hand over the paper work and it vanished he leaned back intertwining his fingers
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:54 pm

She rolled her eyes and sat down crossing one leg over the other and crossing her arms "I do not look like a harpy, harpies are vile, ugly creatures" she smirked, Daisuki looed nothing poke a harpy. She leaned forward, her features becoming serious for once "now that the formalities are over, let's get down to buisseness" what was her purpose, and what was his goal in the world.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:09 am

The creator swoops his hand as a gesture to her to continoue "By all means. Ask any question you'd like, But please refer to me as father"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:14 am

She raised an eyebrow "and why should I do that, your not my father, your just a pei e of rubbish that brought me here agaisnt my will and imprisoned so called pride into me" she wasn't good with orders, to prideful to obey easily "but tell me what my purpose is here, what are your goals" she sat with her back straight and her head held up high, showing him the she didn't think they were equals, she was better then him, she was a proud woman and besides he didn't look that tough.

(I have to make her very prideful for her personality, but I guess he's gonna have to put her in her place XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)   Proud (Greed, Hummingbird) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Proud (Greed, Hummingbird)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next