Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving again?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Leaving again? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:30 am

Miru didnt move for anthoder 5 minuts befor letting go of his lips for air, she took idn a deep breath in and out and the mlooked at him silent
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 am

Naruto looked at her without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:42 am

Miru placed her hand on his chin and she moved ind to him again and laid her head on his cheast nd looked up into his eyes"..i need to say anything now?..2
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Naruto looked at her speakless. Does she love me? He asked to himself.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Miru closed her eyes sligty again, when miru was asleep close into him the raven from befor landed on her shoulder soundless and looked at naruto
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 am

Naruto looked at the raven without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:43 am

minuts gone bye befor the raven spoke with a male voice who sounded peacefull but also cold"why are my misteress lying with you?..you arent off uchiha blood.:"
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:52 am

Naruto opened his eyes wide and and looked around to see if someone had talked.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:04 am

the raven landed on his hand and talked again"i talked you blond idiot..why are the only living female uchiha lying with the nine-tailed holder?.."
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Naruto just keeped looking at the Raven without talking. How does this thing knows about the Kyuubi? He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 am

The raven looked at him "i am the raven sasuke uchiha sended to watch over miru..he told me everything about you blond.."the cold voice comming from the raven sounded abit like sasuke`s now
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:11 am

Naruto grabed the raven as quickly as he could. "Sasuke! Where are you, you bastard!?" He asked with some anger and some tears on his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:37 am

The raven chocked for air and gave naruto a deep cut in the lip befor lading on miru`s shoulder, miru had awaken due to the ravens screaming and she had crossed arms and didnt look happy"...you just sudenly attack a raven..a raven send bye brother..you only think about getting him dont you?.." her black pretty eyes was gone and her red sharigan was activated and she stared right into his blue eyes
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:48 am

"I........i allways considered him a friend, and a brother. Because that's what he made me feel. Even tough i never had a familiy." He said with a sad tone while trying to avoid tears from falling from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:55 am

Miru`s eyes didnt change as she said, surprisingly with almost the same voice as sasuke"teme.."she then formed a handsign with one hand, laid her finger on his lip and the wound healed, she then looked at the raven"its enough..go back to my brother and tell im find..watch out for itachis raven..its here soon" the raven gently brused its beak against her pale and pretty face befor it looked one last time on the blond befor spreading its wings and flying out the window
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:01 am

Naruto walked to the door and closed his eyes and a great ammount of chakra started to from around him.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:10 am

naruto could now fell Mirus soft and slender body against his back and her arms were around his waist, she didnt speak but he could almost fell she didnt wanted him to even leave the room
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 am

Naruto opened his eyes as the chakra vanished. "I'm sorry." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth on that moment.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 am

Miru didnt releaze her arms from his waist but just turned him around to press her lips against his for a moment befor laying her head on his shoulder"im sorry..for yelling.."
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:26 am

Naruto just looked at her without saying anything, avoiding to ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:29 am

Miru looked up into his eyes against and placed her hand on his chin"i know you badly wanna find my brother..but dont just leave me..i.:"
*she was about to say something more but a sligty larger raven had landed on the bed and the eyes were red but were diffrent from sasukes since itachi`s sharingan was more powerfull
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:31 am

Naruto looked at Miru. "It's ok." He said with a smile, knowing that the ravens were with her.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 am

Miru just nodded, she jsut gently pressed her lips against his, even that the raven landed on her shoulder she didnt let go of her blond friend
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:47 am

Naruto holded her close to him without letting her go.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:55 am

Miru took her head down abit after some minuts and caressed the blonde`s chin while the raven looked at them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving again?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next