Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving again?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Leaving again? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:12 am

Miru"its gonna take a long time for my brotehr to get here..i might as well look for him..but..can we stop bye my place?..i wanna pack abit.."
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:14 am

Naruto keeped looking at Miru surprised by her reaction. "Sure." Naruto got on his knees like waiting for her to get on his back.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:20 am

Miru looked confused on him#on his back?..#she looked down abit but climbed onto his back
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:21 am

Naruto got up and started to rush into the village. "You need to tell me the way." He said while looking in front.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:24 am

Miru"2 kilometers to the north west..stop whe nyou see a big white and red gate.."
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 am

Naruto stoped after hitting the gate that she said. "This one?" He asked with his face smashed in the gate.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:29 am

Miru laughed a little abit and got off, she looked down the empty streets and house`s in the Uchiha discrect and begang walking down it with her face down
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:30 am

Naruto started to walk next to her still rubbing his face. "So.....are we still far?" He asked while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:41 am

Miru"this is the uchiha mansion..i live here..we used to live here.."*many broken uchiha symbols was painted on the wall they were walking along*
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 am

"So.....Sasuke lived here too." Naruto keeped looking around but still following Miru.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:49 am

Miru"yes..my life was happy until i turned 6...when all was taken away from me"*she stopepd bye the biggest house and slidded the door away and entered her childhood home
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:58 am

Naruto noticed some blood on the walls and doors. Was this all Itachi's doing? He tought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am

the blood seemed to be weaker in the red color, almost liek someone had tried to wash it away, a picture of a 5 year old miru holding her mom hand, already back then her face and hair was like her mothers, plain perfect, itachi was standing with his arms crossed around half a meter away from miru and her mother but smiled abit with his sharingan off, their father who didnt smile at all but some pride could be seen as he held a hand around his wife`s waist and a hand on 7 year old sasukes shoulder

meanwhile was miru packing some cloth and provisions on her black backbag
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:10 am

Naruto entered Miru's room. "Need help with something?" He asked while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Miru took the family picture down in her backpack and stood up on her legs"take the cloack from the closet.."she said with a cold but soft voice
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:20 pm

"This one?" He said while grabbing an Akatsuki cloak and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:15 am

Miru looked at it and nooded, she tunred the inside of the cloack outside so the red clouds couldt be seen unless the coat was open, and the black was outside
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:00 am

Naruto grabbed the cloack and dressed it. "How do i look?" He said while showing it to Miru.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:21 am

Miru took it back the moment he took it"sorry naruto..but i wanna wear this cloack..i hope you understand why.."*she took the cloack on herself, closed the buttons and took her long hair into a bundle and the hood over her head, she gave naruto a normal brown cloack with a hood
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:16 am

Naruto looked at the cloak and then at Miru. "Why would i want a cloak?" He asked while looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:36 am

Miru"because konoha probably will be looking for us to bring us back..besides..one of the last uchiha`s and one of the tailed beasts have a big bounty..besides..the word that i beaten my brother itachi in the sand has spread throut out the countrys..many wants my power to battle for them.:"*she took the backpack on her back and walked out of the room*
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:29 am

Naruto looked at her for a while. "Wait then." He said while putting one hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:24 am

Miru stopepd and looked up, she turned around and looked at naruto again"what is it?"
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:57 am

Naruto smirked "They can't be after many us right?" He asked with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:30 am

Miru"lets see..akatsuki,konoha,bounty hunters, shinobi from other villages.."*she looked abit on him"abit many,..but if he keep our chakra hidden and the hoods on no one will reconize us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving again?   Leaving again? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving again?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next