Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14387
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:54 am

"I stand and draw I ride Plasmabite Dragon. Then supported by Lizard Soldier, Riki my Vanguard attacks your Vanguard for 17000 power." Diaki said.

Vanguard circle=Plasmabite Dragon, power=10000, ability=auto V/R Counter Blast cost 1:when this unit attacks, you may pay the cost, if you do, this unit gets +3000 until end of turn.

Left Front Rear Guard=empty.

Right Front Rear Guard=empty.

Left back Rear Guard=Red River Dragoon, power=8000, grade=1.

Middle back Rear Guard=Lizard Soldier, Riki, power=7000 ability=Act:V/R Counter Blast cost 1:This Unit gets +1000 until end of turn.

Right back Rear Guard=Old Dragon Mage, power=5000,grade=0.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19803
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:57 am

“Metor Cracker and Hell's Nail will guard!” Shade would say the shield of 15000 increasing her Vanguard up to 26000. He would need two triggers to get in.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:17 pm

"First check." No trigger. "Second." No trigger. "I end my turn." Diaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:46 pm

“Stand and Draw” Shade would say. “And now for the beginning of the end. You will not survive my next turn. Now! From the Darkness, head your master's call! Legion: Demon World Marquis Amon!” Shade would then activate the cost of Legion, before placing an Amon on the Vanguard Circle with it's Leader. “Next I call Amon's Follower, Grausam but he's not staying there long because I activate my Vanguard Amon's Skill. Infernal Ritual! I counterblast and move Grausam to the soul. Then I'll use Grausam's skill and counterblast again. With both there skills activated, you must choose 2 of rearguards and retire them.”

Once he did, Shade was not going to stop there. “I'll then activate Astroth's skill, whenever you have to retire a rearguard because of my unit's skill I get to soul charge 3 cards. I'll then call another Amon's Follower, Hells Deal. Using her skill I soul charge another 2 cards. My soul is now up to 12. My vanguard Amon get's +1000 extra power for every card in the soul and Astroth get's plus 1 critical for every 10 cards in my soul. This means my Vanguards power is up to 33000 and will deal you 2 damage if it hits. Are you afraid yet? Because you should be, every turn from here on out your going to have to face my demons till they beat you to submission.”

(Demon of Aspiration, Amon); (Amon's Leader, Astroth); (Demon World Marquis, Amon)
; (Demon World Marquis, Amon);
(Grade 2 8000 pw); (Grade 3 11000 pw); (Grade 3 10000 pw)
(Grade 3 10000 pw)

(Amon's Follower, Hell's Deal); (Amon's Follower Barmaid Grace); (Amon's Follower, Hell's Deal)
(Grade 1 7000 pw); (Grade 0 5000 pw); (Grade 1 7000)

“Now then with a boost from Deal, my Rearguard Marquis, Amon will attack your Vanguard (17000). Then after that my Vanguard will attack you and with a boost from Grace, will be up to 38000 power and plus 1 critical. Feel the power of my Dark Irregulars!” Shade would say, saving her last rearguard for after she had checked for triggers.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:20 pm

"I retire Old Dragon Mage and Red River Dragoon I don't guard either attack." He pulled no triggers.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:24 pm

“First check, Stand Trigger activates! Giving both effects to my Rearguard Marquis. Second check. Nothing.” Shade said. This would put him at 5 damage now, meaning only one more attack would win Shade the game. And because of the Stand Trigger, Shade had 2 more attacks just waiting to go. Marquis will attack you again (15000). Then boosted by Deal, Demon of Aspiration, Amon will attack! (18000). He would need two 10000 shields to guard both attacks.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:28 pm

"I guard your first attack for 20000 and allow the second through." Diaki said checking the damage he got no trigger.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:36 pm

With that last attack Shade won, the demon's dark energy would pierce his dragon's heart causing it to disappear along with the rest of his units. Shade would proceed to pick up the cards before shuffling them and putting them away. Shade didn't say anything, not even bothering to gloat.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Diaki seemed to be disappointed but he wasn't the type to do anything about it. He simply took his cards and left he wondered just whothe girl behind the mask could be but he didn't mind. The next day after school Diaki decided to go to Fantasy Quest the local Vanguard Card Shop. As he walked in he was amazed at how many people there were.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:24 pm

There were two girls sitting together at a table. There was a blonde haired girl with green eyes, wearing a jacket and a skirt opening a few packs she bought recently. The other girl had dark blue hair and blue eyes wearing a blue dress, was making some adjustments to her deck. The blue haired girl would speak, “There all done. I'm ready for a cardfight!” She would say excitedly.

“I'm still opening my packs so it's going to take me a while.” the other girl would say back. It would appear as if the blue haired girl would need a opponent.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:29 pm

Diaki not thinking he was up to the challenge due to being brand new decided to just buy two packs and hope for some Narukami. "Um.. miss could I buy two packs of Vanguard any that have a chance to get Narukami." Diaki said nervously he never was full of confidence like most.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:32 pm

The shop keeper would get him his packs. Meanwhile the blue haired girl would just sit at her table waiting for either her friend or someone else to challenge her. Neither girl noticed Diaki as there was a lot of people in the shop to keep track of.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Diaki decided to go over to the two girls. He sat down opened his packs in them he found. Dust Storm Eradicator Toko, Barrage Eradicator Zion, Eradicator Demolition Dragon, Thousand Name Wyvern Knight, Flag of Raijin Corposant, Eradicator Thunder Boom Dragonand one card in particular that caught his eye named Eradicator Vowing Saber Dragon "Reverse". Diaki made adjustment for all cards to go in his deck he then looked at the blue haired girl. "I-I guess we could battle if you would like." Diaki said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:00 pm

“Sure!” The girl said excited she'd get to play. “My name's Aoi. What's yours? Oh but first, Stand up the Vanguard!” Aoi would say standing up her Vanguard.

;Duo Lovers Singer, Darling;
;Grade 0 5000 pw;
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:04 am

"Um stand my Vanguard." Diaki said.

Vanguard Circle: Flag of Raijin, Corposant:Auto:forerunner,ACT:[Rearguard][Put this unit into your soul]Choose up to one of your <>, and it gets +3000 power until end of turn.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:12 am

“I'll go first but I didn't catch your name” Aoi would ask again before draw a card. “Yes! I ride Duo Afternoon Tea, Parana. Darling has forerunner so I mover her back and end my turn”

Empty; (Duo Afternoon Tea, Parana) ; Empty
; (Grade 1 7000 pw) ;

Empty; (Duo Lovers Singer, Darling) ; Empty
; (Grade 0 5000 pw) ;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:36 am

"It Diaki Oshiki. I draw I ride Eradicator, Demolition Dragon I will use Corposants forerunner but then use his effect to send him to the soul. This powers up Eradicator, Demolition Dragon +3000 power bring him to 10000 till end of turn then I will call Dragon Dancer, RaiRai. Then I will boost Eradicator, Demolition Dragon with Dragon Dancer, RaiRai for a total of 16000 against your Vanguard." Diaki said despite his nervous deminor he seemed completely confident in his cards abilities.

Empty;(Eradicator, Demolition Dragon);Empty
;(Grade=1,Power=7000,Ability=Auto[Rearguard]:when this unit attacks, if you have a vanguard with"Eradicator" in it's card name, this unit gets +3000 power until end of that battle.)
Empty;(Dragon Dancer RaiRai);Empty
;(Grade=1,Power=6000,Ability=Auto[Soul Blast=1]When this unit boosts a unit named "Thunder Break Dragon",you may pay the cost. If you do,the boosted unit gets +5000 power until end of battle.)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:39 am

“Nice to meet you Diaki. I don't guard. Oh and my friend over there's name is Makoto.” Aoi would say. Makoto would wave, “Nice to meet you, don't go easy on her. She beats be constantly.” Makoto would joke.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:43 am

"I wasn't planning on it as you can see the Narukami clan is a really powerful clan and very aggressive. Drive check nothing." Diaki said he seemed to be a totally different person then he was before the battle.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:00 am

“Yes but her Bermuda deck is built to be super Defensive.” Makoto warned

“Damage check, nothing. Alright Draw. I ride Duo Magical Mic, Swalwein. Then Call 2 Duo Mini Heart Rhone's and a Duo Petit Etolle, Peace.” Aoi said.

“Watch out for those Rhone's! If one of them hits she'll be able to use their skill! She can choose a rearguard and put it back in her hand, then search for a copy of that rearguard in her deck and put it in her hand as well.” Makoto would warn again.

(Duo Mini Heart, Rhone) ; (Duo Magical Mic, Swalwein) ; (Duo Mini Heart, Rhone)
(Grade 2 9000 power) ; (Grade 2 9000 power) ; (Grade 2 9000 power)

(Duo Petit Etolle, Peace) ; (Duo Lovers Singer, Darling) ; Empty
(Grade 1 6000 power) ; (Grade 0 5000 power);

"Alrighty, my unboosted Rhone will attack your Vanguard (9000) then my Vanguard will also swing in (14000)." Aoi said starting her attack. The last Rhone would wait till after the drive check.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:06 am

"I will guard your first attack with a 10000 shield and your send attack with two 10000 shield for a total of 20000 shield." Diaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:19 am

“Drive Check, Nothing” Aoi would say. “Now then boosted by Peace, Rhone will attack your vanguard (15000)” He used a lot of guards to guard her last two attacks. With only 2 cards in his hand now, Aoi was sure her attack could get through.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:54 pm

"Demonic Dragon Nymph, Seiobo will guard with her 10000 shield." Diaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:57 pm

“Guess that ends my turn” Aoi said disappointed that none of her attacks went though.

“Phew that was a close one.” Makoto said.

“I still have next turn to try again” Aoi said still hopeful it would seem.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:30 pm

"Ha! You won't be hopeful for long! I stand and draw. "It is said that dragons once ruled the Earth during ancient times. And now, powers of the mythic ages shall revive." I ride my avatar Thunderstorm Dragoon!" Diaki said. Then said. "With a boost my Avatar Thunderstorm Dragoon is impaling your right Duo Mini Heart,Rhone." Diaki said.

Empty;Thunderstorm Dragoon;Empty
;(Grade=2,Power=10000.)

Empty;Dragon Dancer,RaiRai;Empty
;(Grade=1,Power=6000,Ability=Auto:[Rearguard]:[Soul Blast=1] When this unit boosts a unit named "Thunder Break Dragon", you may pay the cost. If you do, the boosted unit gets +5000 power until end of that battle.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)   Cardfight (Lightning and Bird) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardfight (Lightning and Bird)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: General Area :: Random-
Jump to: