Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:27 am

he sighed " I love you Toshi-chan " he said 'howcould she not remember her name is in it for kami's sake"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:33 am

"You know, what happens to the people who say that to me?" she asked, smiling down at him as she caressed his cheek with a finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:37 am

" if you say finding someone else your a baka and if you say I die then Id die a happy Ninja " he chided " notice the bandaged arm and recall what just happened ... If my feelings werent real or somthing like that why would I save Dummy"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:48 am

"If you didn't, you'd have a guilty concsience(sp?) when I die," Toshi said, stroking the side of his face with her palm. "They all leave. Because they see that there are more worthier people than I out there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:54 am

" and they all arnt Me ... and toshi do you remember what I said about if you so much as thought you werent good enough to be happy " he asked getting ready to pounce
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:58 am

Toshi shook her head, looking down at him as she brushed his hair away from his face. "I have a bad memory."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:03 pm

" I can tell ... well ... I said I would ... Tickle you " with that being said he attacked moving his fingers over all her ticklish spots
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 pm

"Kyaaaah...!" Toshi giggled and laughed, until she was out of breath. She laughed so hard there were tears in her eyes. "K-kaji, stop i- uwahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:13 pm

He stopped " Do you think your not deserving " he asked his fingers moving in the air hoping she would say 'yes im not' so they could attack once more
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:15 pm

"Of course I'm not!" she huffed, pouting. In one swift motion, she was sitting at the edge of the bed, her back to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:18 pm

" Yes you are deserving you big Dummy" he frowned " Common lets get some sleep and we can talk about it in the morning "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Toshi huffed again and laid down near the edge, her back to him. He had made her grumpy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Kaji frowned " you are thick headed ... I Kami smacked you in the face with a sign saying deserving would you believe me " he asked. he just wanted her to be her normal happy self
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:44 pm

"Hmph." Toshi took a pillow to cover her ears.

Neko-mi sighed and poked Kaji's chest. "Meow!" 'Hugs make everything happy!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Kaji blinked the cant normally only poked him when he should comfort toshi.
he sat up in bed and leaned forward raping his arms around her tiny waist. the top of his head was pressed into her lower back " Dont be sad toshi .... Frowning takes up more energy than smiling after all "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Toshi's mouth stayed in a serious line, but her frown faltered and she sighed, relaxing. She couldn't stay mad at him. "...gah...why do you even like me...? I'm a bad person... and I l-love someone else..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 pm

" must I run through the reasons again and again as too why I love you ... I can take awhile but ill just say you save me ... and your not a bad person ....and that other person broke your heart so bad Aiden-san had to wipe the memories away ... he just missed the hearts ... lingering feelings but that doesnt matter ... I cant believe im going to use such a stupid catch phrase but ... Toshi Chan you'll love with all your heart one day believe it ... gah that sounded so stupid honestly who says believe it at the end of an emotional line ... it just ruins the mood"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:10 pm

"Hey, you sound like Naruto-kun," she said, cracking a grin. Toshi sighed and hugged him back, his head against her chest and torso. "I want to love you, you know I do...so...c-can you please...help me try to heal? I want to move on... I want...I want to be with you, Kaji-kun..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:16 pm

his heart melted when she said that " yeah Id like that .... and shika told me about the troublesome blond and his ability to over come darkest of times with that stupid line ... I never thought it would work though ... Ill guess ill treat him to Ramen if I ever meet him " kaji said looking into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Toshi smiled and ruffled his dark brown hair. She was afraid to fall in love. Petrified, really. The pain of losing was so...hurtful. But Kaji was so sincere about it... She sighed, and kissed the top of his head warmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Kaji smiled as Ayame made her way to his room. she knocked on the door lightly "Toshi-san . . . may I talk to you" she said quietly. the older woman felt foolish but she didnt want to end up like Ryouken and his mother .... estranged
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Toshi frozed, eyes wide in fear. Was Ayame going to throw her out? ...maybe. She swallowed the lump in her throat and gave Kaji a loving kiss on his forehead before she exited the room timidly. Toshi stood in front of Ayame, tense and nervous, looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Ayame was never one to apologize even as a child she was always right so as kami knows this was difficult for her "I...I should not....I should not have said what I did yesterday night .... Please forgive me " the older woman said finding the floor very interesting at the moment while Kaji just smirked 'I love winning' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Toshi knew how it felt to be a mother with a child. One (or two) to love and hold precious and protect with all cost. Immediately, Toshi lunged at Ayame and hugged her tight. "There's nothing to forgive, I understand how it is," she said. "If you want, I can stop meeting him, if that'll make you relieved." Though she really really wanted to stay in Kiri and in Kaji's presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:48 pm

the older woman looked down with pale green eyes " I think that would defeat the purpose of me apologizing to you" with that said Ayame teared up " I dont want to push my son away . . . and if i worry about you hurting him he'll run after you ... he's so much like his father " she sniffed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next