Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Toshi looked away, still hugging her. "Don't...don't you think he deserves someone else? Someone better than me? One that...can love him back right now," she said, sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Ayame smiled weakly " I doesnt matter what I think " wiping away a tear ".. and Kaji Kun has never shown so much interest in a girl before ... and no girl has bothered to come back after I had a chat with them" Ryouken walked up behind them " We both think you deserve each other " the Nara man said placing a hand on his wife's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:02 pm

"I... I want to love him," Toshi muttered, blushing lightly. 'To stay with him until we're as old as fossils and to wake up everyday seeing his face. And listen to his voice and have me in his arms when I'm sad...' she thought, but didn't say. Did she need to? 'To know that he loves me, and all he wants back is me. To build a family and live happily with him and make sure he has a great life... I want to be Mrs. Kaji Nara...' The same thing had been written in the back of her new diary, which she hid under her pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 pm

the Naras looked down at the girl " we know you want that ... and so do the both of us ... well we already do but its the you loving him part we really want" Ryouken said somberly.

----meanwhile back in the bedroom----
Kaji smiled he had found her diary and had a tiny look at the back "I just have to work harder" he sighed putting the book back into its original place, as if he never moved it to begin with
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:11 pm

"... I... I think that I need to confront my past, and ...to move on from it...but I don't remember anything from it," she said, sighing. "I just want the truth so I can move on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Ayame frowned "that man who came to visit gave Kaji something ... maybe that holds the answers "

---

Kaji shivered "Is someone walking over my grave" he wondered aloud as it wasnt cold in the room at all
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:19 pm

"Oh, I see...." 'Maybe... Aiden-danna-sama?' "Anyway...um... I should go and get some sleep with my tedd- ah, I mean, Kaji," she said, blushing. She bowed, and went back to his room. "Hm? What's wrong, Kaji-kun?" she asked, going over to sit on his lap as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:22 pm

" Er... I just felt a chill is all " he said truthfully " Toshi.... how long have you been friends with Yuudai" he asked already knowing the answer
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 pm

"Ah, a few years I guess," she said, hugging him tightly. "Why? You want to meet him? He's my bestest friend, you know!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Kaji's eyes bore a hole into the ceiling " Im sure ill meet him when the time is right " the young nara said yawning soon after
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 pm

"Okay, then! You'll like him, he's a nice person. He has never hurt me, and I'm sure he never will!" Toshi said confidently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:44 pm

" If you only knew " he mused and then shut his mouth quickly " I mean sure can do ... yeah thats it hehe"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:47 pm

"Mm. You know, Ayame-san is a very nice person. You won't push her away because of me, right?" Toshi asked, changing the topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm

" I would " the answer was so simple and deadpan " If she couldnt except you then Id have no problem leaving home "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:57 pm

"Kaji, don't say that, she's your mother. How would you feel if Isamu had isolated herself from me because I can't accept her lover?" she said, pouting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:00 pm

" Isamu wont be born if we arnt a couple " he countered " So either she accepts you and gets to watch her granddaughter grow up or she doesnt and we are estranged ... either way im sticking with you got it "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Toshi sighed and hugged him so her body fit his perfectly. "You... I didn't think a lazy bum like you would be so stubborn," she said, smiling playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:11 pm

" When it comes to most things im not just you" he said closing his eyes " I like the first option more though" he sighed cuddling into her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm

"Hm." Toshi kissed his head and started to play with his hand. "I thought you came to Konoha that day to watch Raiden fight, but you came to Kiri with me instead...why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:18 pm

" You wanted to meet my Mother again ... and well Raiden had a cheering section already " looking back on things he wondered what would have happened if he said no 'nah dont think about what ifs' he told himself
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 pm

"Aww...you didn't have to," she said, pressing her face against his tank top-covered chest, and wrapped her arms around his waist. "You're so sweet. No wonder girls can't keep their hands...and tongues off of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:27 pm

" I know " he sighed " but I wanted to" he said " and I only want your hands or tongue on me " Pale blue eyed stared lovingly at her wrapped in his arms " Do you hear me Only you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Toshi smiled up at him, blushing lightly. "You were t-the first one I kissed t-that way... Danna said he wouldn't steal my first tongue-kiss because he wants me to choose w-who I give it to," she said, sighing in relief. His arms around her made her feel so...wanted, for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Kaji nodded in understanding " Aidens alright I guess ...." he said honestly the only thing Kaji disagreed with was his family enslaving Toshi ... and once he got over the demon part aiden seemed half way decent
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:39 pm

"You should, he'd be my surrogate father at our wedding- um..." Toshi blushed, looking away. It seemed his tongue-slip was rubbing off on her. "...heh...heh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next