Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:23 am

" Neh what the hell " he shouted as the cats attacked him " It hurts"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:27 am

Toshi pulled back from the kiss and giggled. The two cats curled up on his chest to sleep on him, purring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:47 am

"well I guess someone is sleeping with me" he sighed smoothing the cats
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:49 am

Toshi felt guilty. "Well, o...okay, then. Have a nice nap." She smiled weakly and kissed his hair before going to the wardrobe to dress in a T-shirt, a cap and shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:53 am

" You sleep well Toshi " he muttered creating a shadow clone "Just incase you wanted 'me' with you "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:56 am

As soon as she and the shadow clone were outside, she swiftly dispersed it by a sharp jab through the heart. She picked up the spare fishing rod and went down stairs to the kitchen. "D'you have any worms?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:00 am

Ryouken blinked " Going fishing Toshi " he asked

---

Kaji let a tear slid down his cheek "why" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:03 am

Toshi sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I wanted to bring Kaji, but I'm not sure he'd enjoy being with me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:09 am

" whys that " Ryouken asked ... most times he wouldnt meddle ...but he himself had a difficult love life at that age
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:11 am

Toshi shrugged again. "Meh. It's happening all over again. The time the boy finally clears his mind and starts cheating on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:16 am

ryouken blinked " my son cheating " he burst out laughing "thats crazy talk Toshi san "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:22 am

Toshi raised an eyebrow. "Yuudai was as loyal as Kaji. He even saved my life countless times. He battled a demon for me. He went away to train for a year for me. Yet here he is now, with a stronger, smarter, more attractive girl that is my best friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:10 pm

" The day Kaji cheats on you is the day I stop being a Pervert " he chuckled " and believe me that aint ever going to happen " the retired Jonin said

----

Kaji walked down stairs to find Toshi talking Ryouken
he yawned and entered the room " whos going fishing " he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:16 pm

"The day he sees how imperfect I am, the day he sees there are lots more women out there who would kill to make love with him... Oh, hi, Kaji. I was just getting ready to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:23 pm

He had heard everything she just said and looked a little depressed "Ill come to " he said and ryouken looked at the two of the " Ill go to just to make sure theres no breakup/makeup sex " he grinned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:26 pm

"There won't be. Danna says sex is wrong unless you die without it. People should just make love." Toshi sighed and picked up her rod and bait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:32 pm

" I think I like this master of yours .... even still Im retired Its what im should be doing instead of D-rank missions " he fake vomited at the missions

Kaji shrugged " Lets see who can catch the biggest fish"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:36 pm

"Don't be so sure about that, handsome." Toshi grinned and gave Kaji's cheek a light kiss before taking his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm

The trio walked to the lake fishing rods in hand. the whole way Kaji thought about what Toshi said 'she been hurt so many times before she cant trust me' he sighed to himself
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Once at the lake, Toshi kicked off her shoes, slipped her legs into the waters and hooked a worm before she started fishing silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Ryouken stripped down to his boxers and dived into the water looking for the biggest fish while Kaji stood ontop of the water and cast his fishing hook into the water
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:30 pm

After a while, Toshi felt a tug on her line. She pulled at it, but it was heavy. "Ngh...!" She got up, and surging chakra into her hands, pulled with her human strength. She reeled it in... Ryouken's boxers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Ryouken surfaced the lake with dead fish a very big fish .... " Oh toshi-san you caught my boxers and I caught supper for tomorrow he said putting his clothes ... minus this ruined boxers and he forged on homeward

Kaji sighed as his father left " Toshi Im not Yuudai you know" he said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Toshi turned to Kaji, then continued fishing. "I know, I know, you're Kaji Nara, the boy two years older than me who has naughty thoughts and a big carrot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:56 pm

" Gah... dont going saying that kinda stuff " he said blushing " You dont trust me because of how big my 'carrot' is ... you Ive dont everything you've ever asked of me except leave you "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next