Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Toshi shrugged and smiled. "Who says I'm going to sleep? I want to spend the whole night up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:49 pm

" I like that Idea " Kaji grinned "but you know we have to catch a boat tomorrow and then we have to travel to Konoha from wave ... we'll need to be rested If you wanna make your sons birthday"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:01 pm

"Then we'll just stay up til 2am or something." Toshi shrugged again. "What do you want to do first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:50 pm

He walked over to his bed. He took a seat beside her, reaching forward his arms wrapped around her ... just a plain hug to start he didnt want to rush things it was still only early... seven o'clock or so
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:52 pm

"Ne, Kaji-kun, what do you want to do first?" she asked. Toshi sighed and relaxed in his arms peacefully, her arms on his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:55 pm

" Its only early " he said "no need to rush....if you plan on staying up so late"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 pm

"Okay..." Toshi sighed dreamily and wrapped her arms around him, just hugging, her chest falling and rising against his as she breathed. "...tomorrow I'm going to go meet Yuudai..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:05 am

Kaji tensed a little at the name "Hai" he said. But remembered Toshi was still with him "I suppose your going to see alot of your friends since we're going back to the leaf village"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:08 am

"Yeah, yes we are!" she said happily, smiling. "Wha... Kaji, what's with the emphasis on the 'we'? Don't you wanna come with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:13 am

" er...no its not that" he said he said " even after 5 months. . .anytime you talk of Yuudai I get alittle angry " the elder teen replied "he broke your heart and you still consider him your best friend"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:17 am

"Awwh..." Toshi caressed his cheek, brushing her thumb over his lower lip. "I could never consider losing him. Before we were 'together', we were best friends. Want me to tell you the story?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:22 am

" I guess It wouldnt hurt to hear" he said as he lay down on the bed "tell me the great tale of Yuudai Uchiha " he said in a sarcastic tone
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:25 am

"....he lost his parents to Iwa-nin when he was a little boy. From then on, he started to just train everyday with a gaping hole in his heart," she said, playing with his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 am

" Training for revenge " he sighed a bit "Raiden would understand about that" kaji closed his eyes as she played with his hair "I guess he has his reasons for being a jackass"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 am

"Kaji! Don't be mean! What is it with you boys and hate?!" she said, frowning. "Gah, you're as crazy as a woman."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:36 am

he chuckled " Fine Fine I'll try and get along with Yuudai .... I owe him after all... that kinda tics me off but yeah I do owe him. . . and that girl Ember too" he smiled faintly "if they never met we'll we wouldnt be where we are right now"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:38 am

"Hm. I'm kinda grateful he broke my heart into a million tiny pieces," she said, unknown if she was being sarcastic or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:43 am

Kaji sighed " and well aside from him doing that Uchiha's .... no namely Sharingan makes me mad . . . the vision I had of your death doesnt help things much"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:46 am

"Kaji, for my sake, please get along with him. Set your differences aside, and I know you'll find a lot in common..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:53 am

" yes dear " he muttered. he pulled her into a warm embrace and kissed her forehead "I can see us now chatting over a cup of sake ..." he mused 'and even then we might kill each other' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:56 am

Toshi smiled, hugging him back, a leg between his. "That's good. What would you be talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:59 am

Kaji smiled "honestly how to kill people ... namely each other ... or maybe jutsu stuff I dunno"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:01 am

"If I find a scratch on either one of you, I'm gonna whoop your asses!" Toshi said, serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:06 am

" yes dear" kaji said holding up his hands in defeat
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:07 am

"I don't want Isamu-chan growing up thinking her daddy hates her godfather."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next