Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:05 pm

"No, I wanna be with my Kaji-bear," she said. They entered the kitchen, and Toshi sat down by Kaji, holding his hand and resting her cheek on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Ryouken smiled " Oh Kaji your fanmail arrived earlier ... you seem to be getting alot of panties"
Ayame sighed "I burned it all" as she filled their plates
Kaji nodded "Thank you Kaa-san"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 pm

Toshi tilted her head in confusion. "Why are they sending him underwear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Ryouken face faulted into the floor "my daughter in law is so dense" he cried
Ayame chuckled " they also send him love letters and naked pictures ... I burn them all ... Fan-mail keeps this house warm at night "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Kaji blushed as he began to eat, it still felt weired having girls attempt to jump his bones while he and Toshi walked through the city streets... he was glad that the mail went un-answered and burned at least then it was useful and not just a waste of paper
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:32 pm

"Hm? What do you mean, Ryouken-san?" Toshi asked, picking up her chopsticks and feeding Kaji. "Kaji-kun, say aaah!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:35 pm

" Neh toshi you should eat your ow-" Kaji's mouth was filled with noodles
deciding his protest would result in Toshi giving him the cold shoulder he started chewing
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:59 pm

"Good boy! As a reward, I'll give you a tongue kiss later," Toshi said, holding up a piece of sushi to his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Kaji sighed and opened his mouth again while Ryouken just laughed
Ayame however sighed " I remember when you did that with me Ryou-Kun"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Toshi giggled and fed Kaji some more. "Ah, Kaji-kun's whipped..." She smiled, and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Kaji blushed and finished what he was eating " Toshi - Chan and I are going back to Konoha for awhile"
Ryouken looked up from his food "Running away to elope eh thats one step up from what your mother and I had to do"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:41 pm

"Elope?" Toshi looked at Kaji, scared excited and curious. "You want to elope?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Kaji nearly chocked " NO ...I mean I wouldnt care...but you deserve a wedding"
Ayame looked at him " good choice I want to see my Little boy in a tuex"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:49 pm

"Ahhh, Kaji in a tux!" Toshi grinned. "I bet the fangirls would absolutely love that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Ryouken got a glint in his eye " We can sell the pictures .... we could be rich"
Kaji sighed " lets not tell anyone about a wedding ... thats the last thing I need getting attacked on my wedding day "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:57 pm

"Ah, but Miru-san must definitely be maid of honour, and Raiden, best man, and the kitties, flower girls!" Toshi said dreamily. "Miru will look dazzling in her dress!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Kaji rolled his eyes " of course you say that" he sighed and turned and kissed her on the cheek "but not as dazzling of you"
Ryouken gave him the thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 pm

"Kaji, you know I don't fall for lines like that. Miru-san always looks gorgeous with any outfit. Unlike me." Toshi smiled and kissed the corner of his mouth, sending a jolt through his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:15 pm

once more Kaji rolled his eyes " Not to me Not ever "
Ayame finished the last of her supper " no lovers quarrels at the table" she tutted
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:21 pm

"Awww, I'm sorry, Kaji, did I make you mad?" she asked, and moved to sit on his lap an cuddle him. "Forgive me?" She gave him the big teary Chibi eyes that could melt his heart, and kissed his chin lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 pm

" No im not mad " he sighed as she kissed him
Ayame cleared her throat "No make out sessions at the table either "
Ryouken just snickered
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:30 pm

"Okay, then let's take it to bed!" Toshi said, smiling. She bowed politely, excused herself from the table and went upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Kaji jumped from the table "thanks for supper" he then dashed up stairs after Toshi. Ryouken and Ayame Sighed "Young love"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Toshi was sitting on Kaji's bed in her pajamas, and smiled up to him when he arrived. "Hey, Kaji-kun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 pm

" Hello Toshi-Chan " he said closing the door behind him "erm why are you in your pajamas you cant sleep here unless that is gone " he said pointing to his ceiling Persephone had given in but stated they had to follow one rule
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next