Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:37 am

Kaji blinked "erm okay I have somthing to tell you also" he said blushing " but ladies first " he sighed 'please tell me Neko-mi isnt having more kittens' he thought
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:43 am

Toshi beamed up at him. "It's Sato-chan's birthday and I'm needed in Konoha, so I'm going back!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 am

" oh ... um... okay"he said he felt selfish he had kept her from her children for half a year "I...I wanted to give you something" he said quickly holding out a long black box "I guess it should be now since your leaving "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:51 am

"Hm? What's it for? You don't need to give me anything, Kaji-kun! And what am I going to give back?" Toshi asked, holding the box in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:59 am

Kaji shook his head " you've given me love ... he helped me find out things about my self " he paused " And I give this to you as a token of my thanks and of my Love for you " he let out a sigh of relief "now open it already"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 am

Toshi blinked, blushing at his words. Then she opened it and her eyes widened. "K-kaji, it's beautiful!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 am

"ermm....Id like to think of it as a pre-engagement gift "he said avoiding looking eye contact and playing with his fingers
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:11 am

Toshi blinked in confusion, and tilted her head. "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:15 am

" well it might not be for another couple of months or years but Im not going to see anyone else ever ... and I figured Id give you something to show that im never going away ... Kaa - san said its a Promise gift ... and Tou-san gave it to her before he purposed "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:18 am

"Ohh, Kaji!" Toshi grinned, and hugged him, tackling him to the ground. But she didn't care. She started kissing his face happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 am

Ryouken walked up behind his wife who had snapped a picture of the acceptance "its rude to watch you know he whispered
Ayame looked at him "This coming from you " she slapped his arm playfully

---
Kaji grinned "erm....since your going to Konoha I might follow in a few days and check up on Raiden Sempai."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:34 am

"Mm- okay!" Toshi said before kissing him again, but more fierce and sending in high jolts of power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:38 am

' Shes just full of energy' he grinned at his joke/thought
" Toshi-chan is the best " he said in a dreamy far away tone
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:44 am

"Aww, Kaji-kun, you're so sweet!" Toshi said, finally stopping and sitting up to put the chain around her neck, blushing. "Ah, thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:48 am

Kaji blinked and nodded " it was no problem ... and I also feel like ive been selfish I kept you here in Kiri longer than I should have "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:02 am

"...yeah, six months is kinda long," she said, sighing. Then she looked up at him, still blushing. "You said this a...pre-engagement gift...which means...y-you're going t-to..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:08 am

Kaji blushed " well not right this second ... I will but six months seems alittle rushed maybe after a year " he chuckled "I already have the ring picked out though but Im not telling ..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 am

"Eh?" Toshi blushed harder. He even had the ring ready. But she smiled and nodded happily. "Okay...then I'm your soon-to-be-soon-to-be-wife?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:20 am

Kaji laughed "that sounds to funny ... your my girlfriend and im giving you a gift ... and when we are a little closer I.E when you 'Kaa-san' lets us sleep in the same bed again Ill purpose sometime after that " he grinned "but im glad you like it "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:25 am

"I love it!" Toshi grinned, pulled him closer by his shirt and gave him a loud, wet smooch, sending by far, the strongest jolt. "You sure you won't regret this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:35 am

" Whats to regret " he said with a big stupid smile plastered on his face " I love you "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:42 am

"Aww, you're gonna make me cry!" Toshi hugged him again, with a stupid smile on her face too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:52 am

" Supper is ready you two" Ayame called from the door way

" We should go ...You'll leave in the morning " He said smiling lightly as he got to his feet
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Toshi smiled and got up, taking his hand. "You'll come with me, won't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:02 pm

"Um....okay...but I figured you would want some time to yourself" he said as they walked towards the hous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 20 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next