Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:01 am

"Awwww, I'm so sorry!" Toshi ran over to him, and sat on his chest. "Stay still. I didn't mean to bite you har- gah!" She leaned down, noticing he was bleeding a little, and licked the mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:08 am

" well you di-ngh" he moaned "what are you doing" he asked when he felt her warm tongue go across the wound
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 am

"I'm sorry I hurt you, Kaji-kun, I was just playing." Toshi ran her tongue over it again, licking up imaginary blood on it. 'Hm. Blood.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:17 am

" you will be the death of me " he chuckled the wound was healed "Erm..toshi why are you still licking me" he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:19 am

"You taste yummy!" she said, her voice muffled as she lightly sucked on the red mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:30 am

" well im gla-" he stopped and blushed 'I taste yummy' he screamed to him self
"Erm...well thank you "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:37 am

"Mm." Toshi licked again, and sucked harder on the broken skin on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:42 am

" Pleasure ....overload" Kaji said before slumping backwards onto the blanket
a small trail of blood trickled from his nose
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:47 am

"Ga- Kaji! Eh, not again." Toshi sighed, bent down and started kissing his face to get him to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:55 am

Kaji woke to find Toshi kissing him " ngh... Gomen" he said sitting up once more
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:59 am

"It's alright. It's almost time to watch the sunset anyway!" Toshi said, smiling. "But, ah. About your shoulder..." There was a red mark near his neck where she bit, and it resembled a hickey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:03 am

Kaji rested all his weight on his elbows " Yeah Toshi chan what about it " he said not bothering to look as he could hardly see all of it " From what i can see it looks a little red ... No big deal "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:06 am

"Aww, I wish we were higher," Toshi said, sighing. But she watched the bit of sun in sight start to sink away anyway, casting an orange glow around everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:09 am

Kaji looked at her " Have I said how good you look at sunset" he said staring dreamily at Toshi as she watched the sun sink away
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:12 am

This brought a blush to her cheeks. Even mere comments like that made her heart melt nowadays. The power of love. She smiled, and leaned over for a soft kiss, resulting in a strong jolt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:17 am

Kaji's hair now stuck up in various directions "you know thats going to take some getting used too " he grinned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:20 am

"Just wait 'til I love you with all my heart," Toshi said, smiling as she continued watching the sun. "You'll feel like...the Fourth of July fireworks are in you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:27 am

" If I feel that may now what will happen then " he mused turning his attention back to the sun
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:29 am

"Dunno..." Toshi mumbled, as the last rays disappeared under the horizon. "Okay. Come on, let's go home for dinner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 am

" Hai Toshi Chan " he beamed folding up the blanket 'chibi whipped maybe Raiden but ill be whipping her in due time' he chuckled at the thought ... he must have looked crazy to anyone around him but he didnt care he had gotten the best girl in the world for his girlfriend and his Sempai got the Icequeen of her village ... Life was good
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:41 am

After he was done with the stuff, Toshi walked home hand-in-hand again with him, nuzzling her head against him lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:20 am

~5 months and 29 days later~

Kaji had been nervous all day 'today is the day I ask' he thought. Ayame had pulled him aside at the first of the month and given him a long black box which held inside a white gold chain it had been what Ryouken had given her before he actually purposed to her ... it was a promise gift and Ayame felt that Kaji should do the same for Toshi
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:24 am

Toshi was out in the garden, playing with the kittens. Apparently, Nekotama was a HE and not a she, and a litter of newborn kittens were about in the house. She giggled, letting one of them lick her finger. She had some news to tell Kaji too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:28 am

Kaji took a deep breath and calmed him self 'be cool'he thought as he walked towards Toshi the box behind his back. "Toshi chan" he said once he was an arms length from him
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:34 am

"Kaji!" she said happily, getting up from her sitting position to lightly kiss him. They still had to follow the rules and sleep in seperate rooms. "I have something to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next