Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:18 pm

" Gomen ... I think it was her first time too " kaji said " I know that doesnt make it acceptable " the young nara said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:23 pm

"Uwah..." Toshi blushed, and moved a bit on his lap. She was used to the poking, but still, it kept going in the wrong places. "Almost dinner time...what do you wanna do tonight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:34 pm

" Im not sure I have all I want in front of me " the teen said as his arms wrapped around her
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Toshi laughed a little and unwrapped his arms from her. "Remember the rules, honey," she said, kissing his nose lovingly, leaving a small jolt on his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:24 am

Kaji glared up at the wall " I wonder what I have to do to speed things up . . . with these rules I mean" he mused mostly to himself he didnt think it was fair if his mother knew the whole story of him and Tsukiko she would have stopped Toshi and him from sleeping together too. 'she got killed for trusting...I was just used' he told himself
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:30 am

"I dunno. Save me from a life-threatening situation again?" Toshi said, happily cuddling into her teddy-boy-friend. "Persephone wants to know just how far you'd go for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:44 am

Kaji sighed " where are missing nin when you need them " he fake pouted
" yeah just not to far 'cause if I died you'd be upset wouldnt you.... so I just have to save you a bunch of times .... I can do that ... Ill just have to train more "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:51 am

"If you die, I'll have to drag you back to earth," she said, lightly shaking him. "You wanna go train right now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:56 am

" I think im going to work on perfecting my chakra control .... I was thinking if instead of using normal burst of Chakra I could use fire instead but Id need an insane amount of control .... thus ill cheat and use shadow clone " he chuckled "so I can train and be with you doing fun stuff also"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:59 am

"You're lucky, you know how to do Kage Bunshin. I can only go as far as Mizu Bunshin," she said, sighing. "Well, wanna go watch the clouds until sunset?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:05 am

" Hai..." he said then he formed a shadow clone which walked up the wall and sat down lotus style "see yah later Boss" said the clone as they left the room
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:13 am

"Okay. On the way, let's buy some food to eat over there. We should watch it from the high hill..." Kaji was seriously whipped by his little fianceé.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:56 am

'chibi whipped' he could almosted hear Raiden saying it now, Kaji Sighed "Anything you want Toshi-chan" he said grabbing the blanket off his bed so the ground wouldnt be so hard to watch on
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:00 am

"Yay, yay!" Toshi smiled happily, and changed out into a new set of clothes. "Hm, maybe some ice cream, and takoyaki...definitely dango..." She thought over what food she wanted as she walked hand-in-hand with Kaji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:05 am

'the future is going to be such a drag' he chuckled at the thought he sounded like Shikamaru.... "Maybe I should take the whole Kitchen" he teased as they waled towards the hill
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:09 am

"Nah, Ayame-san would get mad- oh, you're joking! Sheesh." Toshi grinned and bit his shoulder lightly as punishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:21 am

" ouch" he yelped "what was that for" he said rubbing the bitten area "its not fair I cant Bite back"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:24 am

"Exactly, hehe!" Toshi grinned, and laid down on a soft patch of grass a metre away from Kaji, sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 am

'I cant bite bite back but....' he snickered as he unfolded the blanket and laid down his shadow slipped through the grass and tickled his side
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:31 am

Toshi snapped back to reality, and sat up, a stupid smile on her face. What happened...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:38 am

Kaji continued to use his shadow to tickle Toshi while he just watched the white clouds over head "such a nice day"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 am

Toshi started squirming and laughing. "Gah!" She got up, and tried walking away, and suceeded in walking out of Kaji's shadow range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:47 am

Kaji sighed " You bit me I couldnt let you get away with that " the older teen said his shoulder still hurt from the bite
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:48 am

"It was for implying I'm a glutton! Besides, I didn't bite that hard...d-did I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:51 am

" But you were naming off everything but a sink, stove and fridge. . .I just figured you were happy" he winced a little " you may have broken skin"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next