Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:06 pm

"Hm...I'm sorry, Kaji, I know I've been selfish," she said, sighing. "Then...if you don't want me at your house, can you help me find a decent motel? I don't want to go to Konoha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:12 pm

"...I never said that i didnt want you at my place ... i just wanna know even after everyone that knows me tells you im great and would never leave you ... you still think that I will ...all i want from you is some faith in me and just when i think w are ok and starting to love each other you pull away" he cried dropping to his knees
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Toshi paled, dropping her rod. She ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him, hugging his head to her chest lovingly as she ran her hand through his hair. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Kaji-kun, I just had a bad day...I mean, after seeing pictures of you and Tsukiko kissing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:26 pm

" Erm .. kaa san brought out that album didnt she " he was blushing " told her to get rid of that picture "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 pm

"Mm-hm. Well, you looked really happy and...and I don't know if I can please you like that," Toshi said, caressing her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:59 pm

"I was shocked Tsukiko was touching me that way ... I was also 10 " he brought forth what he kept back " I didnt want her to touch me down there ... but she did anyway .... and then she blackmailed me into doing her homework" he looked away " I was just a boy and she was using me a practical application to the seduction techniques " his voice was bitter " she never wanted me she wanted a slave to her ... to do her work and then satisfy her ... or at least thats what I believe "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:02 pm

"Aww..." Toshi sighed and hugged him tight, her arms around his neck. "You poor dear, she was stupid for doing that, you're such a nice guy! You deserve a nice girl to hold you and love you, and, well, support you..." she said, sighing again. Kaji was too good to be true. Smart, kind, caring...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:09 pm

" I was hoping you would do that ... " he it was muffled in his shirt. he recalled now why he couldnt sleep ... they had went in to the forest when she forced her self on him ... "Rules be damned I need to do this " he said wraping his arms around her waist "I love you so...Much Toshi Kuroda"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:14 pm

"I believe you," Toshi said, smiling gently at him. "I believe you do..." She brushed her lips against his, feeling a little spark at the touch. Did he feel it too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Kaji brought a hand up to his lips "w...what was that feeling"
'thats love you baka' he berated himself but still waited for an answer
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:20 pm

"Hm, you felt it too?" Toshi smiled, and pressed her lips on his again, and jolt, at least ten times more intense than the last, pulsed through the couple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:24 pm

"wow" kaji said "I wonder what it is" he said scratching his head
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:34 pm

"It means I'm falling in love with you silly." Toshi blushed, but smiled. "And the deeper...we fall, then...well, the more powerful the k-kiss..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:41 pm

" So on our wedding day im going to get struck by lightning...or would that happen when I purpose... Im so confused Mom and Dad said it be diffrent from other things but this is totally awesome ... Kiss me again ,,,, My heart beats really fast it feels good " he said in a child like tone
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Toshi giggled, and nodded, smiling. She started planting light kisses on his lips, each one having its own jolt. By the time she had finished, both of them were probably tingling. "Hn..." She sighed happily and nuzzled her head against his neck lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Kaji looked at her "lets get home ... we cant pass out here there maybe snakes " he said getting up " want to rip down that rule list together"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:10 pm

"You can't! We already broke a rule by hugging! Gah, now we'll need at least five years for Persephone to accept you," Toshi said, sighing as she followed him home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:22 pm

" Come on it'll be fun doing stuff together .... I told off my Mom cant you tell her Ive never touched you in a naughty way " kaji sighed as they walked into the house to find Ayame waiting for them "Toshi...did you really hook his underwear"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:25 pm

"Huh?" Toshi asked, tilting her head in confusion at Ayame. "Ah! Oh, yeah, I did." She blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Ayame sighed " Im sorry for what im about to do but I made a bet and lost" she said leaning down and kissing toshi full on the lips
Ryouken snapped a picture and sealed it away " I cant wait to show the world that"
"Tou-san !!! " kaji shouted
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Toshi instantly fainted into Kaji's arms.

Neko-mi was laughing her little kitty heart out. Nekotama, however, was curious. "Meow?" 'What bet?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Kaji picked her up bridal style and carried her to his room he tucked her into bed as he tool a pillow and propped himself up in a corner " Good night Toshi chan"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:03 pm

A few hours later, Toshi finally came to, stretching her limbs. "Ah...what happened?" Her memory was hazy. She crawled over to Kaji, and nudged his shoulder with her head. "Kaji-kun, what happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Kaji woke up " mejfsfefusib" he muttered before coming awake fully "Oh toshi chan he blushed "er my baka father bet my mother you did hook and catch his underwear ... and if he won Kaa san had to kiss you like a lover" he sighed "you fainted after it happened "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:13 pm

"I- wha- ah." Toshi blushed and looked like she was going to faint again. "I've never kissed a...a girl b-before," she said, settling herself on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 17 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next