Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:17 am

" Oi ... Yuudai Uchiha will be our daughters godfather when hell freeze over ... He will never be her godfather Raiden will you get to pick the godmother "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:19 am

"Whaaaat. Awww, Kaji..." Toshi huffed, and turned her back to him, her but pushed against his crotch. "Miru...wait, no, Persephone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:26 am

" This is a 50/50 thing ... it be like me picking Hotaru or Tsukiko to be her godmother ... do you get where Im coming from" he said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:29 am

"...oh, fine." Toshi sighed and turned back to him, planting a kiss on his clavicle. "I can't stay mad at you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:34 am

"I know ... I think that will save me a few times in the future" he chuckled. as she kissed him he relaxed "all this talk of marriage has me seeing you in white "he grinned "so pretty"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 am

Toshi blushed. The only white thing she could imagine herself wearing was a miko shirt. "Eh.... I won't be that pretty next to Miru..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 am

" we've had this talk before" Kaji sighed, he brought his face to hers " to me no woman will ever look better than you" he placed a kiss on her lips "that should be enough "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 am

"Kaji, have you ever SEEN Miru in a dress like a maid of honour's? She'd look like the silent, beautiful angel," she said, sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:53 am

" Miru is not going to be my wife " kaji growled " you are ...now stop comparing your self to Miru ... to me your always going too look great in anything "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 am

"Even in a bunny outfit?" she suggested, thinking of floppy white ears and a little bobtail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:58 am

He nodded "even in a bunny outfit" then his mind pictured her in one and kaji jr woke up
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:01 am

While Toshi imagined herself in a bunny-plushie mascot costume, images of a bad little bunny flew though the Nara's mind instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:06 am

"mmmm....Toshi-chan" he grinned still picturing in a bunny costume, followed by various others costumes "mmmmmmm........"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 am

"Ah, a bunny! And maybe a kitty costume, with my own collar? Ooh, what about an angel costume with wings and a halo?" she asked, smiling up at him happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 am

Blood trickled from his nose "how did you read my mind" he grinned licking up the falling blood
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:22 am

Toshi shrugged, then noticed the blood. "...Kaji, what kind of costumes are you picturing, exactly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:26 am

Kaji blushed "er...just Costumes " he said finding it a better Idea to have a thumb war with himself than tell the whole truth
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 am

"Hm. Well, okay." Toshi smiled and recited off more costumes. "Maybe a schoolgirl costume?" And a picture of her in a schoolgirl costume stuck to Kaji's mind as he flipped her skirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:33 am

"ngh...yeah...toshis in a schoolgirl uniform" he got a far away look in his eyes "pretty..." he sighed unaware he was drooling
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:36 am

Toshi non-chalantly wiped away the drool, thinking he was hungry for FOOD, not HER. "Hm. I wanna find a wedding costume!" She laughed, thinking of a short-skirt, tight-fitting dress to play in. "With a whip?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 am

Kaji unintentionally activated his blood line with she said whip. "Toshi Chan please stop talking about you in costumes"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:45 am

"Why not? You don't like seeing me in a stripper costume? Okay." Toshi drooped her head sadly, thinking she would never have a CANDY stripper costume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:48 am

Kaji blinked " Nonononono...its not that I dont like it its just that ...well" he gulped "I like it to much" he sighed pointing to the bulge in his shorts
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:58 am

"Aww, I see!" Toshi gently pat the bulge like she was stroking and petting Nekomi. "How do I get it to stay down?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:04 pm

" gah.... ngh....erm....well you-nevermind " he said quickly geting up off the bed "ill be back "he said as he ran out the door, down the hall to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next