Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:09 pm

"Ah? Okay. Hm. I wonder what's wrong." Toshi curiously cast magic cloak of invisibility on herself and peeked in on what Kaji was up to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Kaji was taking care of his problem. . .he had forgotten to close the door completely thus allowing toshi to see him
-10 minutes later- kaji washed his hands and opened the door
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Toshi was in the doorway, frozen. "...what were you doing with Kaji Jr.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:44 pm

He blinked and fell backwards in to the shower hitting his head off the soap dish
" prweettty stars" he babbled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:02 pm

"Gah! Kaji!" She ran in and helped him up. "Kaji, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Kaji rubbed his head "Neh... Oi why were you watching me " he scolded her she had seen him take care of business as it were he blushed " Gomen ... Im fine Toshi-Chan"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:12 pm

"Oh...I thought something bad happened with him." She pulled his shorts down curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:15 pm

"gah" kaji yelled yanking his shorts back up " Oi you dont see me pulling down your clothes " he snapped "Im fine ... Its fine .... everything is fine" he started walking out of the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 pm

"Hm? You want to pull my clothes down?" she asked curiously as she followed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Kaji sighed as he crawled back into bed " yes and No " he said not wanting to explain himself this was embarassing enough for him
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:29 pm

"Ah, okay," Toshi said, as she sat on the bed and started playing with his hair. "Don't fall asleep. Let's play Shogi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:37 pm

" O..Okay " he said reaching under his bed he produced a small board but it was not a shogi board " Oh... " he looked down at the oaken Star board " Chinese checkers alright " he asked " im to lazy to get the Shogi board "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:39 pm

"Yaaay, Chinese checkers! Please play with me," she said, stars in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Kaji nodded and reached under the bed again and produced a container of marbles " I havent played in awhile" he said a faint grin on his face " but dont go easy on me"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:46 pm

"I'll win for sure!" she said, grinning as she assembled the pieces. "And for once, you kiss me when I win!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:55 pm

" we shall see " he said as they set up the board " but even if I lose thats fine" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:58 pm

"...good point, it's a win-win situation anyway since you get kissed," Toshi mused as she made the first move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Kaji smirked " you get kissed as well " he said moving an emerald marble forward
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Toshi shrugged. "I get kissed a lot by you anyway, right?" She moved one of her pieces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:24 pm

" Yeah thats right " Kaji said as he jumped over a piece " but atleast you can say you beat me at something " he snickered
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:26 pm

"Yes, yes it would!" Toshi smiled, and jumped over five pieces at once. "Cha! C'mere!" She grinned, tackled him and planted five big kisses on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:30 pm

"mmph" she knocked the wind out of him and he took the chance to giver her the kiss he owed for the piece
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:54 pm

"You taste yummy!" Toshi smiled, pinning him down, and gave his lips a lick.

(Congrats on being promoted Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:00 pm

(( I talked it over with RC he said I was deserving so he did it I dunno if Miru will agree with his choice))

"er...you taste good also "kaji said dreamily "but I still have a chance to win"he said jumping 3 marbles. Kaji pulled her into a kiss and added some tongue "Tastes really sweet"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:23 pm

( o.o he didn't ask Miru? )

"Hey, no tongue! Remember the rules!" Toshi pointed at the scroll and skipped three pieces, grinning as she started to kiss his face again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next