Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:40 am

"Aww, that'd be so cute! I'd lick him all over, even right now," Toshi said innocently, smiling.

---

'Do not, I repeat DO NOT let her bleep at all or come close to any single male or she will bleep him into a coma.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:46 am

Ryouken and Ayame Laughed " Im sure you would Ero-Toshi " Ryouken snickered before is wife slapped his arm " be nice Ryou-Kun"

------

Kaji blinked "mmm...Perhaps Aiden san would be the person to send her to when this happens " he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:51 am

Toshi blinked in confusion. "What do you mean, Ryouken-san?" she asked, smiling naïvely up at him.

---

'Repeat: NO MALES ESPECIALLY NO PERVERTS. Needs women to hold her down and makes sure she doesn't *bleep* herself.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:56 am

Ryouken blinked "Nevermind " he groaned the girl made teasing so Hard
Ayame turned to the next pictures of Kaji and they both squealed at how cute he was *and still is*

----

Kaji sighed " I wonder If persephone or miru would do it "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:03 am

( :p you're so full of yourself. Teehee. )

"That's so cute!" Toshi said, looking down at a picture of a mini-Kaji in the bathtub with his tiny, tiny, TINY wee-wee, which Toshi noticed hadn't grown much since he was a baby...just kidding.

---

'And if current lover is brave enough, try to calm her down.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:07 am

( Sad dont be mean ... Its true I still am cute )

Kaji sighed " Coma doesnt sound so bad ... better from *bleeping* with the girl I love than getting hit by Highranking jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:18 am

(I-I didn't mean it, you're cute, you're adorable, don't be mad! >< *glomps and hugs*)

Toshi giggled, seeing a picture of him eating ice cream. Then she saw a picture...of him making out with Tsukiko?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:24 am

" That was taken while he was still in the Academy ... She jumped him according to several of his classmates. . .needless to say I was not pleased and thats one of the reasons I threw her out of his life ... no really I threw the girl out of this house ... berating my own son in front of me " She huffed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:29 am

Toshi fingered the photo warily. "Hah...he looks like he's really enjoying it," she said, looking at Kaji's happy face, his arms around Tsukiko too.

( Razz wow, I'm really making him look bad.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:34 am

" It was his first Kiss and it was with the girl he had a silly crush on for a couple of years " Ayame tutted " Im sure you would have looked like that if the boy you had feelings for kissed you like that and it was your first time"

(( Ya you are ))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:36 am

"Eh..." Toshi blushed lightly, touching her lips. "But there was no tongue and his hand wasn't in my pants..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:53 am

" another reason I would let him keep seeing her .... that blond is such a **** " The Nara woman said turning the page to the shy embrace of a Blushing Kaji and his second girlfriend " this girl was so much nicer ... but being to passive made them just friends"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:57 am

"Ah...she looks much nicer than Tsukiko..." '...and me...' Toshi sighed and looked down at them. "...he's blushing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:09 am

" That was after their first date ... you'll notice she's a darker shade of red ... Kaji was holding her hand " Ayame smiled " and you the way just trailed off makes me think you compare yourself to her " the older woman tutted and tapped her on the head "you two can actually do stuff and you wont faint or blush like a tomato all the time ... you'll be in this album and so will my grandkids "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:13 am

"...ah..I see..." Toshi smiled weakly up at her. "I think it'd be just one kid, though... Isamu Nara... Kaji probably would think any child of mine is troublesome..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:24 am

Ayame chuckled " He's not a typical Nara you know ... and there better be more than one at least two ... Do I make myself clear" Ayame fixed her eyes on her " and if he resist jump his bones . . . after Oichi ... ryou-kun would hardly touch me at all until I jumped on him one day" she said looking sad when she recalled the memories
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:27 am

"I don't think he'd enjoy making a baby with me..." Toshi sighed. "I don't even have big boobs," she said automatically, poking her super-flat chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:37 am

Ryouken entered the room again "you know looks arnt everything Personality counts too " he smiled and Ayame agreed " Ryou-kunis right ... he wasnt cute at all when we started dating "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:41 am

"Ah, but I have no personality," Toshi said, smiling wryly. "Like what Raiden-san said, I'm just an annoying little Chibi brat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:47 am

" Raiden san isnt the brightest bulb on the christmas tree " Ayame said "poor boy left to raise himself " ryouken nodded at his wifes statement
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:52 am

"But he was honest." Toshi sighed and put the pictures down. "It's almost lunch time..."

---

153. Never EVER let her cook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:59 am

Ayame sighed "ill go finish that now .... and you " she said poking toshi "need more self confidence "

-----------

Kaji blinked "well kaasan likes to cook so no worries there "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:02 am

"Haa..." Toshi smiled weakly at her. "Do you need any help? I would like to help for once..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:06 am

" Ayame wont need help cooking ... but you can set the table if you want " ryouken said getting a feeling Toshi cooking would be bad.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:10 am

"Okay." Toshi smiled and started to set the table, almost knocking over the crockery in many situations. She was a hazard in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next