Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Kaji frowned at the thought " I guess ill give it a shot " he muttered as his shadow retracted " I get the feeling something troublesome is going to happen " he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:46 pm

"Yay! Let's go down for breakfast, then! Are you joining us, Persephone-san?"

"Nah, I have some business to do," Persephone said, sighing and disappeared, but not before saying, "Stick to the rules, Kaji."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Kaji sighed an stuck his hands in his pockets and looked at his feet " Yeah yeah " he sighed walking down stairs not waiting for Toshi ... he was hardly aloud to breath around her with all those rules
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Toshi frowned lightly as she followed him down to the empty kitchen. Ayame and Ryouken had went away and already had breakfast on the table - but there was also another surprise downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Kaji blinked " NANI ... What are you Doing in my house " kaji sputtered there in his kitchen was the first girl he evershowed relative interest
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:06 pm

"Hey, Kaji. Nice to see you too," the person said, rolling her eyes. Her name was Tsukiko, Kaji's first girlfriend. She was sitting at the table, bullying poor Neko-mi, her blond hair flowing down her back in straight strands, her bangs barely hiding her dark blue eyes. She was wearing a tight black and green shirt with fishnet covering her stomach and a pair of denim shorts and knee-high boots adorning her legs.

"Who...who's that, Kaji-kun....?"

"I'm Kaji's girlfriend, duh,'" Tsukiko said, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:10 pm

" No your not my girlfriend...She is " he said indicating to Toshi "you are just some girl I thought I wanted to date"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Tsukiko frowned and stood up. She was roughly taller than Toshi, but the latter looked immature when they compared the sizes of their busts.

"What the heck? Are you kidding me? This...this kid is your new girlfriend? Kaji, you can do better than that. And if you wanted to make me jealous to come back, use someone with a chest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:17 pm

" Tsukiko - san is very shallow ... I am beyond simple jealously " he said dryly he looked to toshi " Please ignore her Toshi- chan "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Toshi however, had looked down at her chest sadly, and pat it. "...flat as an ironing board..." she sniffed.

"Kaji, how much are you being paid to babysit this Chibi little brat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:27 pm

He blinked "she 13 shes not a chibi and not a brat" he sighed " I dont like boobs anyway " he said dryly once more " Now Id like to know why your in my house Tsukiko "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Toshi sniffed, and scooched closer to Kaji, holding his hand tightly.

"Duh, I came back to get you and take you out. I can't go partying alone. And now I find this..." Tsukiko looked at Toshi up and down in disgust. "A tramp."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:41 pm

the veins around Kajis eyes bulged out "you will not call Toshi Chan that ... and if you had listened to anything I said two years ago you'd know I dont like parties Now kindly remove your self from my home " he growled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Tsukiko huffed and looked Toshi head to toe. "...a harlot in disguise, eh." She rolled her eyes and turned to leave. "I'll have you, Kaji Nara. You know I will," she said, before slamming the door behind her.

"I'm... I'm a tramp?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:47 pm

Kaji frowned " no your not ... dont listen to her shes crazy " he said making sure to lock the door "ill be sure to tell Kaa-san Tsukiko dropped in uninvited ... she will be so angry " he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Toshi sniffed, and looked down her shirt. "............ did you see just how big hers was?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 pm

" Oi what did I say about big breast " he snapped " they get in the way of reaching the heart " he glared at the door " If it wasnt for these new rules I think ind beat the Idiot out of you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 pm

It sounded tempting, but she knew Persephone would beat him up in return. Toshi sighed, leaned forward and hugged him tightly. "The scroll said you can't hug me. It didn't say I can't hug you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 pm

" god I love loop holes " he said putting his hands behind his head so as not to break the no touchy rule "we should see if there are anymore " he grinned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:11 pm

"The scroll said you can't put your tongue in my mouth, but not vice versa. It said you can't kiss any part of me other than my face and hands, but not vice versa," Toshi said, smiling as she planted a kiss on his nose teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:21 pm

" Its torture for me " he chuckled at the irony " but the sleeping in rooms thing is still a major problem" he sighed he wanted her warm body next to him not some smelly pillow
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:24 pm

( Sad you're saying her scent is smelly?)

"...clones?" Toshi suggested, shrugging. When needed, she could be very sneaky. It was to be expected by someone so close to the Akuma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:31 pm

( smelly in a good way )

" why didnt I think of that" he grinned creating a shadow clone and ruffling her hair "yeah I love a loophole"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Toshi smiled and let him ruffle her hair. "Man, it must be great having able to make a Kage Bunshin... It's a high-rank jutsu, so I don't know how to make one." She performed a few handseals and a Mizu Bunshin appeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:42 pm

" I think it be best If I just used a clone ... If your Mizu was to pop over night I get soaked in water " he said " that is something I wish to avoid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next