Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:46 pm

"Aw, okay." Toshi pinched the clone, and it immediately disappeared. "Well, we haven't even started eating breakfast yet!"

(It's noon Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:50 pm

( where you live? )

" Oh right lets get eating " he grinned filling his plate with various foods his mother had laid out for them "mmmso good he said shoving an omlet in to his mouth
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:52 pm

(Yup Very Happy wheee!!! )

Toshi grinned, compiled all the remaining food in a bunch and started wolfing it all down happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:55 pm

( 122am here but I dont have classes untill 2pm )

Kaji shook his head at her action " er toshi chan do you ever taste the food " he asked. He would be shocked if she said yes
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:57 pm

( YAY! *glomps* x3 )

Toshi stopped for a minute to nod, then continued to devour Mt. Breakfast. After she was done, she burped and wiped her mouth. "Ah...wanna go get some ice cream?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 pm

" the mountain of breakfast food just wasnt enough eh?" he teased " Toshi chan might get bigger " he chuckled "Its a Joke"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Toshi tilted her head in confusion. "Can you explain the joke to me, then?" she asked, playing with his feet under the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Kaji blinked 'thank kami she doesnt get it ' he thought " erm ... Never mind ... If you would like to get ice-cream id be happy to.." he said a faint smirk on his lips
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:11 pm

"Yay! Come on, then!" Toshi grinned, ignoring his smirk. She loaded the dishes into the sink, washed them nice and clean under ten minutes. She washed her hands, picked up Neko-mi and took Kaji's hand. "So, which way do we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:17 pm

"Erm follow me " he grinned. he lead her to a small ice-cream parlor near the center of town ",mmmmm I think ill have the mint chocolate " h said licking his lips
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:18 pm

"I want strawberry! Nice and sweet," she said, smiling dreamily. "And good to melt on the tongue." She sighed, her eyes unfocused as she daydreamed of a world of ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:27 pm

(neh im gunna get some sleep should be back by 5-6 pm your time )

they entered and ordered their chosen flavors. it was a small quite business establishment with enough room to hold maybe over 30 people
"place sure is dead" he mutterd
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:31 pm

( okay, g'night n_n )

"Kaji, don't be mean," Toshi said, poking him lightly. "How would you feel if I said 'it' was tiny?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:42 pm

" Gha ....but its not ... is it " he said looking down to his crotch. he paid for their Ice cream while they sit downn
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 pm

"Now you know how the shop feels if you say it's dead," Toshi said, licking up the pink, sticky ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 pm

" but ...but....never mind " he said lowered his gaze in defeat.
"I wonder if my only job in life is to make you happy"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:00 pm

"No, of course not," Toshi said, giving him a kiss. It tasted like strawberries. "You should find another meaning in life. Don't let your name fade into history. Become someone people look up to and respect," she said, smiling. "If you die, die with meaning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:03 pm

"Hey I never said it was a bad job ... Ill always be known as the Kiri Nara Clan founder," he grinned " and for having the best wife ever "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 pm

"You should aim bigger! Become someone that everyone in Kiri would respect and see as the best," she said, determined. "You have great potential, Kaji-kun, don't waste it. Um...maybe the ANBU leader? Sannin? Kage?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 pm

" It all sounds troublesome " was his reply as he licked his icecream cone.
"who knows what ill be ... once Isamu is born Ill want to stay closer to home " he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Toshi licked the ice cream from her lips before continuing on the cone. "Hm. What if...for every good deed you do to protect your village, I'll give you a special present?" she said, grinning. "And Isamu's gonna be a great ninja, maybe ANBU leader or Sannin if you aren't!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:23 pm

" must you make such a big deal about rank. Kaji sighed " who knows in the future I could be the 6th or 7th Mizukage that would keep me in the village 91% of th time "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:26 pm

"Because then you'd have more authority to protect your village. What if you get a bad Mizukage when Isamu comes into the world?" Toshi asked, frowning. "What if she has to kill all the other academy students to be a Genin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Kaji chuckled "I dont think the 5th is going to have to worry about being overthrown by anyone ... shes tough and only in her thirties unlike a certain Hokage I know of"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Toshi huffed, and stole a lick from his ice cream cone. "If you haven't noticed, I'm a bit touchy about age....over a hundred years here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next