Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:59 am

" No ... Im not just alittle afraid that you might leave me ... but not mad ... I could never be mad ... nah you make me mad when you put yourself down " he said rubbing his chin .... " but right now im not mad with you "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:02 am

Toshi sighed with relief and hugged him to her, fitting perfectly into him again. "Do you promise to stop keeping secrets from me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:05 am

" Yeah ... I only kept that one because I knew Yuudai was...is your best friend " the Nara sighed as she hugged him
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:09 am

"... I guess he is. He and Ember still mean a lot to me. Anyway...um...can he be the ringbearer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:00 am

Kaji sighed " Well fine last thing I need is you getting angry with me "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 am

"Yay!" Toshi blushed and snuggled up to him. She wondered what would happen if she cut herself down the middle for them to have a side each?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:19 am

Kaji groaned 'for Isamu's sake I hope things turn out alright' he thought ... if he lost toshi Isamu would never be born things looked so very dim for the future 'I wont guilt her into it' he thought as she snuggled into him
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:28 am

Toshi sighed, masking it as relief rather than pain. All she wanted was a loyal boyfriend. That's all she wanted. Someone who wouldn't find someone else and say 'I love you' to both of them. But...maybe that type of guy didn't exist. Toshi closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:44 am

Morning ... more accurately sunrise and with the son rose Kaji.jr and show how this not so little terror had ended up between little white thighs of one Toshi.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 am

Toshi snuggled up to Kaji, tightening her arms' grips on him as she nuzzled her head against him peacefully, unaware of what was between her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:52 am

Kaji Nara woke up 'kami kill me' he thought as he realized where his morning wood rested " neh.. Toshi-chan " he whispered " let me get up please"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:01 pm

"Nnh..." was her only response, her arms still locked around his chest. Toshi kept still there, but moved slighty and pressured him down there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:07 pm

" Gah " he groaned 'how to get out of this one' he thought "Toshi chan free ramen if you let me go"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:11 pm

He should have known. Toshi was a deep sleeper when it came to noise. She yawned sleepily and snuggled into him some more, still locking 'it' between her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:15 pm

he groaned " i must endure " he sighed .... and so he spent hours waiting for the Girl to make up ... it was actually painful for him ' next time wear the ones with buttons'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Toshi didn't wake up til noon. She opened her eyes sleepily and smiled at Kaji. "Good mor- ...what is it doing down there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:24 pm

" Ive been trying to wake you for hours " he sighed "couldnt take care of it since you had me locked in place " he groaned " um if you'll let me go I want to get rid of this ... Its been an unnatural amount of time since it's been up"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:26 pm

"Oh! S-sorry! Does it hurt?" Toshi asked, worried as she sat up and let go of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:31 pm

" Its okay ... and a little " he said before rushing off to the bathroom

--- Several minutes later---

Kaji emerged clean and Satisfied
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Toshi got out of bed and entered the shower, looking scruffy as ever.

Neko-mi was downstairs in the kitchen, licking up some milk Ayame had placed in a saucer for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Ayame looked at her husband with loving eyes "Ryou-kun do you think ... we could... try again" she askd shyly
the man in question blew hot tea out of his mouth "NANI"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Neko-mi spurted her milk as well. "MEOW?!" 'ANOTHER BLEEP*CRAZED COUPLE IN THE HOUSE?!'

Toshi exited the bathroom and quietly tiptoed to the bedroom, a towel wrapped around her curve-less body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Kaji sat at his desk writing something in a little black book

-----

"Eh Ayame Chan dont you think we are getting a little old for more kids" Ryouken asked seriously
Ayame Glared " Are you calling me old"
He gulped " Not in the Face" could be heard even outside of the house
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:58 pm

"What's that Kaji-kun?" Toshi asked, looking over at it as she leaned against his back.

Neko-mi snickered as the ex-Hyuuga proceeded to punish her husband.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 pm

he chuckled " Just a record of my height, weight, etcetc. " he said closing the book " Ive been doing it ever since I was a kid "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next