Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:06 pm

"How come?" Toshi went over to the wardrobe, dropped the towel and started dressing herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:12 pm

" It made making my jumpsuits easier for Kaa-san to make ... and I figured one day I might wanna look back and see how much Id grown" he said not turning around since he heard the towel drop
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:16 pm

"Ah, I see. I guess I have no need for that. The only thing that grew was my paranoia," Toshi said simply, pulling her shirt over her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:46 pm

he snickered " youll get bigger in time " then broke out in to full blown laughter
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:48 pm

"Hm? Why are you laughing?" Toshi asked, frowning lightly. She didn't get the joke and didn't know he was refering to a certain part of her torso only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:56 pm

" Oh Kaa-san is beating tou-san for being stupid again " kaji blinked " maybe I should beat you for being a baka ... you like pain right " he said quirking his head " er forget I said that"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:03 pm

"Well..." It had been over two weeks since Aiden 'tortured' her last. "If...If you could," she said, smiling shyly to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:08 pm

" gah...um...well" he sighed not knowing what to say he just asked " what do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:11 pm

"Ah-"

There was a poof and Toshi was being hugged by a woman with short light brow hair, and red eyes, wearing a jacket and shorts. "Naka-chaaaaan, I missed you!" she said, bear-hugging Toshi anime-style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Kaji raised an eyebrow " welcome to my room now who are you?" he asked very confused as to why this strange woman was here hugging toshi
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:23 pm

"I'm Persephone Akuma, Aiden's big sist- WAIT, WHY ARE YOU IN HIS ROOM HALF-NAKED, NAKA?!"

Toshi smiled wryly. "Kaji Nara is my boyfriend and teddy bear."

"Boyf- teddy bear?" Persephone narrowed her eyes at Kaji. "How long have you two known each other?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Kaji raised another eyebrow " Aiden - san approves of me . . . and it feels like forever but in reality its been maybe a month since we first met and its been maybe two weeks since we started Dating" he said setting down his pen
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:36 pm

"A FRIGGIN MONTH?! Too soon, way too soon! And you're SLEEPING together?! Grrr!"

"Calm down, Persephone-san!" The Akuma sighed and nodded.

"Now... I think we need to have some ground rules."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:46 pm

" Oi .... we dont do anything 'naughty' if thats what you mean " Kaji cried "only sleeping thats all "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:51 pm

"But you do think naughty thoughts of her. I can smell the lust on you," she said, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Persephone-san..."

"Catch, kid!" The Akuma took out a scroll and threw it at Kaji. In it was a list of rules, which include (but not limited to):

1. No showering together.
2. Must use swimsuits when at hotspring.
3. Seperate rooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:56 pm

" Oi this to strict " kaji said setting the rules on fire " Kaji's a good boy " he nodded " and I can control myself im not a perv like my Tou-san"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:59 pm

"You will follow those rules," Persephone said sternly. "I want to be very sure that you're after her heart and her hand, not her body." The scroll appeared again and was pasted over Kaji's bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Kaji sighed " What does Toshi want " his gaze fell on her " I really dont wanna stop being her teddy bear "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:08 pm

"...mama knows the best," Toshi said softly, hugging Persephone.

"I don't want you too close to my Naka-chan. You might be dating, but she's still way too young," she said, serious. She wasn't smug or smirking. It was always serious when it came to Toshi's well being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Kaji sighed " your right I guess ... but sometimes mothers are wrong" he looked at toshi hoping she understood what he meant
" and could you stop calling her Naka I know her as Toshi - chan "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:17 pm

"Well, I know her as Naka-chan." Then Persephone saw Toshi's expression as she watched Kaji from their hug. Caring. Grateful. ...loving? The Akuma sighed, stroking Toshi's head. "But I suppose I can let you guys cuddle on the sofa. But only if I'm around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:24 pm

he sighed " very well ... I know not to mess with a stubborn woman" he said dropping his head and turning back to his book
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Toshi looked up at Persephone with her big, innocent eyes and the Akuma sighed and nodded. "Just make sure his hands aren't near you."

Toshi smiled happily and hugged Kaji from behind, warmly and lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Kaji melted and his shadow tapped Persephone on the shoulder and hugged her " Thank you Pershone -san"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Persephone sighed and rolled her eyes. "Just keep your hands where I can see 'em."

"Ne, Kaji-kun, I'm going to have to sleep in a different room from now on, so you wanna borrow my special pillows?" Toshi asked, her warm cheek against his spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next