Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:02 am

Toshi was confused. "Yuudai's the what, Kaji?" she asked, nuzzling her face against his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:07 am

" He's the one who broke your heart " he said oozing regret "You wrote about it in the dairy Aiden gave to me " he wanted to die things were crumbling she was going to be furious since he read her diary ... the diary she didnt know she had
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:11 am

Toshi's eyes widened. "H-huh? What...what do you mean? What diary?" Toshi stopped the chakra flow, but she still held him tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:15 am

" the one you had before Aiden wiped you memories " he sighed " its on the desk inside a hallowed out book called 'The Secret Keeper' ... I had planned to give it to you right away but Aiden said it would cause a meltdown ..... I tried feeding you hints about things but you didnt understand and I cant lie to you for very long" he said voice cracking he did
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:22 am

"You...you knew all along," she said, paling. "You knew that... I had...fallen in love? That...that I was heartbroken? This explains...so much." Toshi put her head in her hands, hiding her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:26 am

"Toshi I just wanted to help you ... I love you after all... you told me you had feelings for someother guy and then I had the dream of you dead and sharingan eyes looking down at you ... I ..thats when I had to know "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:29 am

"I know more than just one Uchiha, it can't be him!" Memories started to flood her mind. Yuudai and her. Yuudai and Ember. Then her. Alone. "He...he...ah..." Toshi bit her lip enough to draw blood, squeezing her eyes shut. "... I ran away because I wasn't good enough. And never will be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:36 am

" ran away ... " he said his whole body was shaking ..." please dont say that about yourself " he said voice cracked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:38 am

"What else was I supposed to do...? My bestfriends were together. He loved her when I thought... I actually was stupid enough to believe he loved me... I'm an idiot!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:42 am

" What about me you believe me right " he gulped "and your not an Idiot he's the idiot what guy leaves a great person like you "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:52 am

Blood started to drip out down her arms as she bit in her lip, hard. "Yuudai said it, but then he fell in love with another! How can I believe that you...that you won't do the same?" Her voice was cracking with sorrow, revealing how heartbroken she was, as said heart started to break right in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:32 am

" I ...I... Im not that man... Im not Yuudai Uchiha " pale blue eyes catching a glimpse of the crimson liquid running down her arm " Im Kaji Nara loyal to a fault I told my mother I would never speak to her again if she didnt give up her foolishness ..... Ive never stood up to her before " his voice was stopped cracking " and if you dont feel anything for me at all then leave I wont stop you but thats only If you dont care for me at all "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:37 am

Toshi lifted her head enough for him too see a brown eye looking at him. "... I look pathetic, don't I? I'm selfish for wanting both you and him, I'm stupid for falling in too deep with you both and I'm just a disgrace, whining on about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:44 am

Kaji sighed " It makes me sad to see you sad " he brought a hand to her chin and tilted it up " You need time I get it . . . take as long as you need " he smiled weakly " go back to leaf if you want too see Yuudai . . . and decide " he couldnt look at her it was as if she had stuck her hand through his chest and squeezed it till it cracked ... just a little but it was there
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:49 am

"I don't wanna go... I don't wanna go... I'm not needed there. I'm not needed by him or that country." As she moved her mouth, her lower lip glistened with an obvious, deep wound. "He has Ember! So even if I went back, he wouldn't want me...And...and you're thinking you don't want me either, right?" She winced as the part of her heart that belonged to him started breaking down. Why, oh why, did she have to fall in love when she knew she'd be hurt in the end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 am

" Hey hey you dont have to go it was just a suggestion ... Now your lip ... I should get Kaa-san to fix it up" he looked at her his pale eyes big with worry he cleared his throat " I....Im afraid ...I could lose you" he said getting out of bed "I never wanna lose you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 am

Toshi looked down at her arm and licked up the trail of blood before it stained the sheets. "I'm a medic nin, remember?" She sighed, and resealed the wound, and checked it by running her tongue over it. "Kaji...why, why, does it have to be me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:07 am

" why does it have to be you what .... Why does it have to be you that I fell in love with... why does it have to be you caught between two guys... why does it have to be you who gets hurt every time you fall in love " he took a breath " im not sure why toshi and i wish i knew the answers"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:20 am

Toshi sniffed and wiped her eyes, looking down. "Why does it have to be me who falls deep in love with you and Yuudai?" She sighed and drooped her head. "I deserve neither of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:27 am

" Toshi - Chan " he growled picking her head up again " must you be so depressing and stupid ... I dont know Yuudai at all but I think he's stupid for leaving you and being with me could be your final 'punishment' in life I mean thats a pretty bad hand falling in love with a lazy bum like me"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 am

"Miru-san must be rubbing off on me." For what seemed to have been ages, Toshi finally giggled and smiled. "Nah, I don't think it was bad. If this is a punishment, I suppose I can just hold on...unless you do leave me for someone better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:41 am

He stuck out his tongue "Dont count on that happening ... not only do i love you with all my heart but it would be to troublesome to love anyone else " he chuckled ruffling her hair "as messy as it is it feel so nice"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:45 am

Toshi was kind of cheering up and she planted a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "Kaji-kun...what do my kisses do to you? I mean, what do you feel when I do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:48 am

" I feel warm and tingly inside ... I know that a really lame way of describing it but well its the simplest way" he sighed " and I like simple things most of the time"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:55 am

Toshi smiled and put a finger to his lips. "Well, I'm not telling how I feel." How did she feel? ...it's a secret. "... I'm sorry I was cranky," she said, hugging him. "... Kaji, are you mad at me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next