Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:42 pm

" You know I meant physical age Dummy ... but for someone who has been around as long as you have you can be pretty stupid " he mused aloud munching on his cone
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:45 pm

"Wha- I am stupid, but not that stu- ...maybe I am that stupid..." Toshi got depressed, and handed him her half-full ice cream cone. "I lost my appetite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:49 pm

" I was just kidding ... I shouldnt try to be funny " he sighed "come on eat the icecream cone " he said waving it around her nose " smell the sugary goodness"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:57 pm

"....I lost my appetite," she said, ignoring the emptiness in her stomach and in her skull. After a hundred years of experience, she was stupid. So depressed was she, she bonked her head on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 am

" Toshi - Chan please dont do that " he smiled weakly " you know lots of stuff ... your just oblivious to certain types of humor "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:08 am

".... I'm dense when it comes to perverted things," she said, her voice muffled by the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:11 am

Kaji chuckled "erm .... thats not entirely a bad thing or else you may have ran off after meeting my father " he said scratching the back of his neck
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:25 am

Toshi sniffed and looked up at him. "What do you mean Kaji-kun?" Meanwhile, she lazily played with their feet under the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:28 am

" My dad is the Human Perv on the planet ... next to the author of those little orange books " kaji told her letting out a sigh
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:33 am

"Oh, you mean Jiraiya? Danna-sama asked him to do a favour about some special edition BDSM thing, I think..." Toshi mused, now playing with one of his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:43 am

Kaji sighed "I think Aiden san would like my father " he shivered at the thought of those two put in the same room with one another " Jiraiya would be out of work "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:47 am

"Nah, Danna-sama likes to keep the dirty ones in his mind. He says I'm corrupted enough as it is," Toshi said, laughing softly. "He wants people to see that I'm a normal girl, even if I'm...old."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:53 am

" You look young and you act young and you have a faint hint of innocence about you " Kaji said licking her ice cream cone " Indirect kiss " he grinned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 am

Toshi blinked in surprise. "I'm innocent?" She ran a finger over the side of the ice cream and suck the desert off, tasting the sweetness. "Real kisses are better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:03 am

" Thats true but its no fun when I cant kiss back " he sighed licking the icecream again "So how long is your 'mother' going to keep me on a leash " he asked taking a bite out of the cone
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:06 am

"Hm. It took Danna-sama ninety years, but since you're mortal, around three years or so. Six years tops."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:12 am

" Ill do it in one year easy ... after all Kaji's a good boy " he grinned finishing off the cone "well that was good"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:14 am

Toshi leaned forward, tilted his head a bit and licked stray ice cream from the very edge of his mouth. "You're a messy eater," she commented, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:22 am

" It was melting " kaji said blushing lightly as she 'cleaned' his face. " erm and well...never mind "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:24 am

"Tell me what you're going to say." It was not a request, it was an order from his future fianceƩ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:36 am

Kaji cringed "er ... indirect kiss " he said nervously in true nara fashion
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:41 am

"Hm? You mean this?" Toshi ran her tongue on the edge of his mouth again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:46 am

Kaji nodded lightly. In total truth though his father was rubbing off on him and Kaji hated it. " erm... what can we do today I wonder"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:54 am

Toshi shrugged lazily. "What do you want to do?" She leaned back in her chair away from him, and even pulled her hands and feet away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:58 am

Kaji frowned " Im not sure. . .we could cloud watch or something" the Nara said looking up to thee sky "scratch that ... there arnt any up there "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next