Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:02 am

"Oh. There're not many clouds her, eh. Wanna go to a lake, then? I'm sure the fangirls won't be there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:36 am

Kaji cringed at the very thought. if they were there he would never have peace.
" Okay... I really hope no ones there" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:44 am

"You're the Kiri nin. You lead the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:13 am

Kaji nodded and led them towards one of the many lakes
it was calm ... so very peaceful. " well here we are" he said plopping down on the soft grass
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 am

Toshi went over to the edge of the lake, took her pants off and relaxed her feet in the cool water, up to her thighs. "Ahh..." She sighed in bliss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:36 am

kaji watched her from the grass " i hop she dosnt get board with me" he sighed to himself
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 am

"Hey, Kaji! Kaji, come see!" Toshi waved at him to come over, her legs swaying in the water. She was holding something small.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:42 am

he shrugged 'it could be anything' he thought.
he walked over to the lake slowly " neh Toshi Chan what is it "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 am

In her arms was a black, newborn baby kitten, sleeping. "Poor thing was in a box thrown away." She pointed at a cardboard box near them. "Can we keep her? Please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:48 am

" we already have Neko-mi " he sighed rubbing his temples lightly "but perhaps she would like a friend "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:50 am

"Yay!" Toshi wrapped the poor kitten in her unused pants. "Hm, I'm going to call her... Nekotama!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Kaji chuckled " very well "
he looked at Tama ... "oi... no cat fights"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Nekotama woke up and yawned, stretching her kitty limbs. She sat up and looked at them curiously. "Meow." 'I'm hungry.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:21 pm

" come lets go get some food this little girl " he chuckled scratching the kitten behind the ears
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Nekotama mewled, and tried to bite his finger. "Alright, let me put my pants on." Toshi passed him the cat and shook the cat hair off her pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Kaji looked at the cat in his arms " oi dont bite the hand that feeds you Tama " he scolded
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:28 pm

"Meow." Nekotama purred and licked it instead. Toshi quickly tightened the rope of her pants and picked up Nekotama from Kaji. "Aww, such a cute kitty!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Kaji shrugged ... he didnt really care a cat was a cat. he liked the Idea of taking care of pets it would make for a small bit baby training "Right lets go" he said to Toshi who was holding their new cat
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:50 pm

"She's going to get along with Neko-mi-chan, I'm sure!" she said, grinning. "We can visit the lake another time. Come on, Nekotama-chan, let's show you to Ayame-san, she's really nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Kaji rolled his eyes he was still a little peeved with his mother for saying things to toshi. but it seemed Toshi had forgiven her ... he sighed and continued walking towards his home
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Toshi had forgiven Ayame 110%, but she had taken the words much to hurt. She thought it was perfect timing for Persephone to intervene. It would clear Kaji's mind if he really wanted Toshi in his life or not. They arrived at the house, and the first thing Nekotama did was run and roll (yes, roll) and play with Neko-mi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Ayame looked out from the kitchen " i see you brought home another mouth to feed " she giggled smoothing down the cat "er ...Kaji a number of packages and letters came for you just awhile ago" the nara woman sighed "i think it maybe fanmail"

Kaji paled "why me why do girls like me im just an average ninja "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm

"Because you're nice, smart and kind," Toshi said, smiling to him. "Plus, according to this card..." She plucked off a card from a bouquet of roses. "'Kaji, you are so hot you make the devil sweat.' ....apparently they think you're very hot and sexy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:19 pm

" women are crazy " kaji muttered
" if you were your father i would have beat you .... Toshi would you please knock some sense into my son"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 pm

"Okay!" Toshi grinned, and punched Kaji's chest, but drew back. "Owie!" She was as weak as she really looked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 11 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next