Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Kaji rubbed his chest " ow that was not nice " he grumbled before taking Toshis hand and pressing it lovingly to his lips 'no harm no foul' he thought
Ayame squealed in delight " Im going to be a grandma before I know it "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Toshi had already healed it by the time it had reached Kaji's lips. She blushed lightly, having a flashback of reading a scene like this in one of Persephone's comics. Hopefully he didn't kiss up her arm and - "Kaji, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:42 pm

" The rules say I can kiss your hand right "he moved it away from his lips "I just wanted to kiss it better" he pouted
Ayame got all teary eyed "Its so sweet Ryou -Kun never does that anymore"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 pm

"Aww, don't pout, of course you can!" Toshi was a sucker for all things cute, pouting or cuddly. She hugged his head to her chest, and kissed his head. "It's all better now, thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 pm

" Anything for you Toshi-Chan " he said walking upstairs
Ayame returned to the Kitchen thee place she practically lived in
" He brought you home and now he has a legion fan-girls" she had a dreamy voice.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:59 pm

"Ah, yeah...the fangirls thought I was male and that Kaji's bisexual," Toshi said, sitting at the table. "I caught him red-handed last night kissing three of them..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Ayame went red. She brought a hand to cover her nosebleed "bisexual... oh my" she looked to the ground " I dont think Kaji would ruin his chances with you by kissing random girls let alone three"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm

"I saw his tongue in her mouth, and a hand under his shirt and another girl had unzipped his pants and was going to undo them," Toshi said, sighing. "And I'm pretty sure I saw the girl he was kissing shove his hand up her shirt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 pm

" Oh my ... well my boy has always been good kind and loving ... and I know how much he cares for you " she said a bit sadly " I remember the trouble my older brothers had with fangirls they would come home with lipstick covered faces they were also popular with the boys "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Toshi sighed and shrugged. "I know he loves me, a lot, and will not want to break my heart, but well..." She blushed a little at what Aiden had taught her the first time she hit puberty. "...men have needs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:39 pm

" Thats true but men also have Hands and Ive seen my son rush out of his room a few mornings since youve been sleeping in the same bed with him . . . He knows how to take care of those Urges until your ready to 'Help' him with it and he with you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Toshi had a small, flattered smile on her face. "Ayame-san... I think I'm finally starting to fall in love with him," Toshi admitted, looking up at her with happiness on her face. "He's so nice and understanding and he's so caring...he doesn't mind that I might not be able to love him, and he said he'd wait... and that's when I started falling for him, I guess." Toshi sighed, relieved of getting that off her chest. "It's not definite, and not very much, but I think it's starting to grow..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Ayame gave nod " Im glad . . . Toshi san you said you have children on your first night here ... how old are they " The nara woman had wanted to get to know her more ...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:54 pm

"Goru-chan should be seven and a half right now and Satoshi-chan is twelve!" she answered happily. She held her children very close to her heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Ayame got a confused look on her face " but your only thirteen ... you get reincarnated " she said her eyes wide "Id like to know more about your boys maybe I can show you some pictures of baby Kaji" she said happily
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 pm

"Baby Kaji? Yes please!" Toshi said, a happy twinkle in his eye. "I don't have any baby pictures with me, but I do have a few of their current forms."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:18 pm

" Awwe lemme see the cute little devils" Ayame said not knowing she was correct with that statement

---- Upstairs -----

Kaji was on his bed staring up at the rules
" and I was just getting used to the way things were" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Toshi handed her a few photos of Goru and Satoshi in their current forms. Their eyes were hidden, though. "That's them at Sato-chan's birthday..."

- Rules (some of them only) -
1. No nudity.
2. No kissing Naka.
3. No hugging Naka.
4. Seperate rooms.
5. No touching her woman parts.
Etc. Etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:59 am

Ayame smiled "What color are their Eyes " she asked curiously
---
Kaji had decided moping about the rules wasnt going to change anything "Man I wish her Mother wasnt so strict Ive been a good boy" he sighed as he started playing Shogi with himself
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:04 am

"Red," Toshi said, looking down at her pictures with paternal love in her smile. "Blood red."

---

There was a poof and Persephone appeared. "Gah, almost forgot to give you this. It's the instruction book on Toshi," she said, throwing a big book at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:13 am

Ayame smiled faintly "in my years of being an active nin ive seen a few Families with Red eyes ... Natural red I mean ... " she went to the hall closet to get something "ah the baby book " she grinned "Ill show you all the cute baby pictures so you can tease him "

-----

" Er....Thank you... you can stick around for Dinner if you want Persephone San... Kaa San wouldnt mind"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:19 am

Toshi smiled happily, trying to imagine a mini-Kaji.

----

"Gah! In a house that stinks like Doujutsu? No thanks. Anyway, keep that book with you at all times. If Toshi has a melt down, refer to it." Then she disappeared.

Some of them:
1. She has a nightly snack, be sure she doesn't trip down the stairs.
2. She has a pee break at 3.
3. She needs something cuddly to sleep with.
4. Needs some sugar everyday.
Etc etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:28 am

and so Ayame showed Toshi every image of Kaji possible including a rather cute cute one of 2 year old Kaji snuggled up falling asleep in the shogi board his thumb stuck in his mouth and the King piece inside his other tiny hand

---------

Kaji looked over these rules and grinned "Problem solved"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 am

Toshi giggled, picking the picture up. "Aww, that is so cute! He looks so peaceful." She sighed, looking at the picture lovingly. She always had a soft spot for children. So having forty nine children wasn't a scary option for her.

---

There was a section at the back: 'Heat'. It was what to do when Toshi's demon side falls into Heat during mating season during spring. The demon knew what it want, but Toshi didn't, and that confused her a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 am

Ryouken got home and walked in "oh your doing that to get back at him" h chuckled "did you see the first birthday ... he had Pudding everywhere "

-----

" Good thing its still winter " he shivered picturing a slightly demonic toshi jumping his bones "Not all that bad I guess" he said witha faint smirk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 12 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next