Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:31 pm

( nope ... although i dont see what the problem would be M-Sauske and A-kiki... i think thats his name are never online often .... if Miru doesnt like it I guess she'll just demote me and maybe him too)

" I just figured one tongue kiss would take less time than 3 normal ones" Kaji sighed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Toshi tilted her head. "You don't like tongue kisses?" She skipped three more after his move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Kaji blinked " i love them" he said
Toshi had the game won " neh looks like you win " kaji muttered putting away the marbles and board away under his bed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:43 pm

"Yaaaaay, I beat you at a game! Cha!" Toshi leaned in and grinned, mentally celebrating her victory. "I won!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 pm

" Yes you won " kaji said "where and how do you want your prize " he asked not really caring about his being defeated by a girl
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:53 pm

"Right here!" Toshi smiled, and put a finger to her soft, pink lips. "But stick to the rules."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:58 pm

kaji rolled his eyes " yes dear " he said before placing a soft kiss on her lips for ten seconds just like the 'rules' said
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 am

There was a strong, tingly jolt, and...a few fireworks? "Okay, what do you wanna do now, my yummy teddybear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:08 am

he wanted to do a number of things but he decided against them "im not sure its getting late and we have a long journey tomorrow " he said stifling a yawn
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:20 am

As he yawned, Toshi pouted and poked/pat his carrot. "Aw, but we're going to be away for a long time, and I wanna enjoy tonight!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:24 am

"Hai ... " he said " we can do whatever you want "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:31 am

"Gah." Toshi huffed, shut her eyes and fell forward. And just like her first night there, her face landed on his lap. "I don't know what I want," she said, her voice muffled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:36 am

" um ...Toshi chan could you..." he was sweating now "remove your face...Please" then it happened ... it woke up " kami hates me " he mused out loud
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:41 am

Toshi blinked, confused. "Kaji, what's this hard thingy poking my cheek?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:44 am

he was bright red "erm...um ....n...nothing ...you need to worry about .." he gulped "Just get your ...face away from there please"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:48 am

"Why?" Toshi asked curiously, and tugged the waistband of his shorts down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:57 am

Kaji swiftly covered himself "Oi.. What did I say about pulling down clothes" he shouted face flushed.

--Downstairs--

Ayame and Ryouken looked at each other and shrugged going on about their normal routine
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:00 am

Toshi whimpered as his voice heightened and harshed, Chibi tears in her big eyes. "GOMEN!" She ran downstairs, and glomped Ayame, chibi-crying. "Uwaaaaaa!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:02 am

Ayame looked down at toshi "oh hello Toshi can I help you" the older woman asked patting her head
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 am

"Uwaaaaa, I pulled Kaji-kun's pants down and he shouted at me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:06 am

Ayame blushed "well toshi chan did he ask you to pull his pants down " she asked sitting her up on the counter
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:08 am

Toshi sniffed and shook her head. "No, but I just wanted to play with it. I saw him playing in the bathroom, and he looked really pleased."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:15 am

Ayame brought a hand to cover her face "um....Toshi you should have asked to do that .... how would you feel if he just randomly started touching you down there"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:19 am

Toshi shrugged, and looked at her tiny girl parts. "If he really wanted to, I wouldn't mind. I just want him happy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:24 am

Ayame sighed "just ask next time. . .im well aware of what Tsukiko did to him she didnt ask you know" the Nara woman said as she swept the kitchen floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next