Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:05 am

Ayame rubbed the bridge of her nose " Toshi chan there must be balance to everything "he'll want you to ...do that stuff with him ... If you never touch his 'carrot' you'll never have Isamu & and ill never have a granddaughter to shower with gifts" she pouted "balance naughty and nice and he'll be putty in your hands"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 am

"........" Toshi was kind of confused. "But we don't really need to make love to have a baby. The only thing needed is for his carrot juice to enter me, and we don't actually need his carrot for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:14 am

"you shouldnt just 'make' a baby ... you should have fun doing it " came ryoukens voice " you know using ropes an whips that kinda fun " he said ruffling her hair " why wouldnt you want to touch it anyway"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 am

"Then I'd be a shameless tramp if I did..." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:29 am

Kaji stood in the entrance to the kitchen "Toshi Come up stairs please"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:32 am

"Um, okay," she said, and walked up the stairs, sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:38 am

they sat down on the bed "Id like you to not keep the promise you made earlier " kaji said plainly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:41 am

"Why not? If I didn't, I'd be shameless!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:46 am

" i wouldnt mind a shameless toshi a certain times ... like when we are alone and my parents cant walk in on anything "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 am

"But... I don't want to do what Tsukiko did. You might have liked it, but it was still bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:02 am

"Its only bad if the person being touched doesnt want it ... i never wanted it with tsukiko ...and right now if you dont want to you dont have too but when we are married Id want us to make love lots and lots of times " he smiled warmly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:12 am

"Only because you want Isamu-chan. But I can get pregnant with her without making love..." ...though she wanted to. To prove that she did want to spend her life with him and show how much he meant to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:18 am

"thats not true ... Id want to give you pleasure, show you how much i love you, connect on another level ... and babies shouldnt be made in beakers ...thats just wrong " he said clutching her hands in his
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:27 am

"You already showed me how much you love me." She smiled weakly. Her hands were cold in his. "But if you don't want to make love, don't worry, I understand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:32 am

" You want to tonight ...?" he asked looking at her 'wonder what she'll say'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:36 am

"Want to...want to what?" she asked, sniffing. Just then the kittens hopped onto the bed...and peed Kaji's shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am

" gah...never mind kami doesnt want it to happen yet.." he said getting up and heading to the bathroom to change 'thank you kami'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:47 am

"Meow!" 'Too much milk.'

Toshi sighed, and started cleaning up the mess silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:52 am

Kaji returned minutes later with a scented candle and pajama pants on " So you wanna go to sleep now or should we do something else "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:58 am

Toshi shrugged and smiled. "Anything you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:10 am

he yawned "can i cuddled with until i fall asleep" he asked dark circles already forming under his eyes
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:14 am

"No, no cuddling under the sheets, Kaji, rule fifty one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:19 am

he pouted "then can i get a special pillow an a kiss good night "he asked in his best chibi voice "cause im pooped"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:25 am

Toshi gave him one of her scented pillows, and kissed his forehead. "Sweet dreams, honey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:33 am

"you get some two " he yawned taking the pillow and holding it against his chest
"mmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next