Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 am

Toshi froze and remembered. Tsukiko had used Kaji's hormones against him. "... I'm a slut."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:32 am

Ryouken entered "No your not and If you say that again I may just strike you before Kaji does for saying such things" he cleared his throat "Nara men dont love sluts ... we may like their appearance but appearances arnt everything ... Now you march back up stairs young lady"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:35 am

Toshi nodded, paler than usual and started walking up with a heavy heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:38 am

Kaji lay on his bed looking up to the ceiling "I wonder what it would have been like" he mused to himself
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:40 am

"What what would have been like, Kaji-kun?" Toshi asked, sitting on top of his hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:43 am

"erm...nothing Toshi" he blushed "you can if you want" he said looking away "i wont mind if you want to"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:45 am

Toshi shook her head. "I don't wanna be more of a slut than I already am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:06 am

Kaji's shot up to a sitting position "What who called you a slut" he growled veins bulging around his pale blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:14 am

"Myself," she squeaked, and collapsed onto the bed, face in a pillow. "I'm such a tramp," she said, muffled by the pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:29 am

Kaji growled and delivered a harsh blow to her backside "Oi your not a Tramp" his voice was filled with rage " you should not say such things about yourself"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:31 am

"Owie!" Toshi squeaked and rubbed her butt. But the painful tingle felt good... She shook her head and cleared her mind. "I wanted to make you happy like you did in the bathroom, but I didn't ask... I'm a wh*re."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:39 am

"no your not" he lay down beside her "please dont say OR think that about yourself ." he ran a hand through her hair "Next time just ask okay" he said softly kissing her head
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 am

"But it's not good... I'd be just like Tsukiko if I did that." Her voice was still muffled by the pillow in her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:52 am

" Nah... she never asked ... she never felt bad about it " kaji smiled weakly even though she couldnt see it " your nothing like Tsukiko ...Toshi chan ... and you know I didnt really mind that you did it it was the forwardness that kinda shocked me "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 am

"You...You don't like me taking the initiative? Uwaaaa, when I try to be a good girlfriend, I make a mistake!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:09 am

" Well you just watched me in the bathroom and then you yanked down my shorts ... most times that sort of thing happens after a make out sessions or something " The Nara sighed "but its okay we learn from our mistake neh"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:12 am

"Ngah. I promise never to touch your carrot so long as I live!" she stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 am

"gah ... What " Kaji shouted

---
Ayame looked to her husband "what do you think she said" Ryouken blinked "maybe she never wants to touch him as long as she lives"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:22 am

Toshi nodded, and moved to sit up, amusingly determined. "Clothed or unclothed, I promise never to have skin contact with it ever again!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:35 am

kaji paled and passed out
'never...never ever ' he thought 'but isamu...and never'
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:37 am

"....sweet dreams," Toshi said, sighing, before she went downstairs and hugged Ayame sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:46 am

for the second time that night Ayame looked down to see Toshi hugging her waist " Toshi whats wrong now " she asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:49 am

"Kaji fainted because I promised I would never touch his carrot or have skin contact with it ever again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 am

Ayame sighed "he has good reason to you've just told him he'll never *bleep* as long as he lives " She crouched down to look at the girl "you wanna be his wife dont you? "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:58 am

Toshi nodded vigorously. "But...I dunno...if he wants a slutty whore of a wife..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )   Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji ) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey into The Mist ( Toshi & Kaji )
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next