Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:40 am

Ryukotsusei woke up to see Naka latching onto him and smiled softly "Morning, whats wrong?" He asked with a small yawn as he sat up and, failing due to fatigue, fell back and hit his head back on the pillow. He laughed, amused, and smiled once more "Well I suppose I'm still in need of a wake up call" He said as he layed there and hugged Naka close.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:49 am

"I'm actually quite scared of heights," Naka muttered, pressing her face against his chest. Though it was cold up there, he was warm. Naka smiled and rubbed her head against him, seeking heat. He was so soft and warm... Naka pulled him closer and purred. "Ne, what are we doing today?" she asked him, though her voice was a bit muffled. "More importantly...what's for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:28 am

Ryukotsusei pondered the question as she rubbed her head against his chest and he smiled softly at the sight. He reached over and picked up a brownie and passed it to her with a small smile as he got one himself. He then gently kissed her cheek before speaking. "How about we go for a swim?" He asked curiously as he held her tight and didn't let go.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Naka munched on the brownie, still looking up at him. "Shwim? Otay." Naka swallowed and wiped her dirty mouth. "Mou, you have some on your face too," she said, as she reached over and wiped it off with a finger. Naka licked the chocolate off said finger and then her lips. "They're store-bought but still yummy." She smiled and huggled him warmly.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:22 pm

He smiled and hugged her back as he lifted her into his arms "We'll leave the blankets and pillows here, no one will take them from up here." He responded as he began walking to the edge of the board. He then concentrated on a few particular positions in the air and with a combinations of shadow steps had them on the ground before Naka could even begin to scream. He set her down and looked into her eyes with another grin "You go get ready to swim, I'll meet you down by the beach, the northern cove. It's really hard to find but I know you'll be able to." He explained as he gave her a small kiss on the cheek and began to toward the cove.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Naka froze when she figured out what he was going to do and kept that rock-like position when they landed. She sighed with relief and let go of her death-grip around his neck. "Next time, tell me when you do that, okay? I almost fainted," she murmured, face red. Naka smoothed out her kimono and nodded. She couldn't stay mad at him. "Alright, then. I'll get the stuff and meet you there." Naka gave him a soft kiss on the cheek as a reply to his and skipped away to the Kuroda outhouse in Kumo.

--

Naka arrived at the beach, T-shirt and slacks on. She was carrying a picnic basket, looking around for Ryu. It was a desolate place, no one else there except the two of them. Which made her a bit disappointed, since she liked hearing children laugh and watch them make sandcastles. "Ryuuu~?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Ryukotsusei was leading a large group of people toward the people for everyone to have a day in the surf. He smiled at her when he saw he and shadow stepped to her, scooping her into his arms and causing her to drop her things safely on the ground. He then smirked playfully and began another series of shadow steps until they were both over the water and they fell in together. He immediately discovered it wasn't the best idea as it was totally dark with how far out they had gone. He turned around and accidently headbutted Naka-chan.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:56 pm

"Kyaaa! Ryu! I haven't taken my clothes off yet!" Petrified from the height, she held onto him, almost trembling. Naka fell into the water with him and flailed around... He did not yet know she wasn't able to swim. Naka turned to him, a bit worried, and then they headbutted. But instead of a simple headbutt, his lips met hers.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Ryu felt their lips meet and his eyes widened in shock. He heartbeat sped suddenly and he blushed softly before realizing she was flailing around by the currents around him and where he knew she was. He grabbed onto her and began swimming up as fast as he could. He brought them above the surface and took a deep breath, he didn't realize the blush was still on his face as he looked to her to make sure she was okay. "Naka-chan I'm so sorry I had no idea you didn't know how to swim!" He exclaimed as he wrapped her arms around his shoulder, with her against his back. He then stood up on the water and began shadow stepping until they reached the shore.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Naka coughed out the sea water she had almost swallowed and wiped her mouth. She felt something on her mouth previously. Was it seaweed? No, she didn't sink that low... Then what was it? She looked At Ryu and noticed he was blushing. Was it him who she kissed? No, it couldn't be. Her mind tried to deny it, tried to come up with a better explanation. "Ah...ano..." Once they got to the beach, she squatted, head on her knees, and tried to focus. What had just happened...?

Naka stood and touched her lips, blushing. Was that her first kiss?

'Ooo Nonoko got her first kiss~'
'Uwoh! Really? Congrats, Nonoko-chan!'
'Ushio, Lilith, quiet!'
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Ryukotsusei came over to Naka and sat down next to her and hugged her close. He couldn't belive what he had just done, he could have killed her. "I'm sorry Naka-chan..." He said softly as he held her gently. Did you...feel what happened when we went under though?..." He asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Ryu nodded his head, knowing full well that they had. "I think you're right..and admittedly..I've never felt anything like it." He replied as he passed her a towel so she could dry off.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:10 pm

"Did...we...d-did...did..." Her eyes were swirly like from an anime. Naka struggled to stay concious. She gulp and looked at him. Though she was blushing, she was dead set with what she knew. "I think we kissed back there."

Then she almost puffed out her soul and instead, looked down and played with her fingers, fidgeting and squirming. She didn't know how to handle relations with men, since they were different than they were before puberty.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Ryu nodded his head, knowing full well that they had. "I think you're right..and admittedly..I've never felt anything like it." He replied as he passed her a towel so she could dry off. He was still blushing faintly and he tilted her head up to look into her eyes. "Did you...enjoy it?.." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Naka took off her shirt and slacks, now wearing just a simple light orange one-piece. She accepted the towel gratefully and dried herself up, top to toe. "Um...well... I'm not sure, it was so fast." She gulped. Then leant over and pressed her lips to his once again.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Ryukotsusei breathes in suddenly and then leaned into the kiss. He could taste a hint of sea salt on her lips from their latest ordeal as he held her close. After a few seconds he broke the kiss however and hugged her close, not wanting to let her go as he voiced the single, one word question "And?" He asked after breathing in deeply. His heart was pounding from the kiss and he would never say he didn't enjoy it. Because he did, more then he ever would've guessed he would.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:36 pm

He was soft and a bit salty, but that was probably because of the water. She liked the kiss, but what if it was jurt an ordinary kiss? She had never had one before. Naka blushed and touched her lips shyly. "I dunno but... I like...um...like it," she said. It was nice and soft and...sweet. "So, um...ano...now what?" she squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Ryu smiled wide and hugged her tight, not wanting to let go. "I..really don't know...do you want to try getting to know each other more and then dating? Or would you like to really try out a date and see how it goes?..I really don't know what to do now Naka-chan..but as long as you're happy, then I am too." He replied as he places a gentle hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm

"...might as well." Naka's expression softened, then she smiled. Why not, right? If he broke her heart, she could just ask Lilith to kill her. Love was rare and she probably wouldn't find it, but... You never know, right? "... Um...let's go on a date," she said, grinning. "And then we can get to know each other more. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:59 pm

He smiled wide and lifted her gently in his arms. "You got it beautiful" He said as he looked into her eyes and carried her to her things and put her down. "Grab your things and meet me in town, by my house its a small apartment near the raikage's office. It's the only red building there. I'm room number 6" He instructed her as he leaned down and gave her one more light kiss before heading home to shower and change.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Naka nodded and touched her stomach. She didn't get butterflies, but... Her stomach was rolling over in a good way. "W...why...." She blushed and got up. Shouldn't keep him waiting. Naka packed up her stuff, put on her now dry clothes and went back to town.

--

Naka knocked on the door. She was now wearing her normal clothes, her hair combed from the bedhead she had had.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Ryukotsusei opened the door with a towel around his neck. He had just gotten out of the shower and had his pants on but still had yet to put a shirt on. "come on in Naka-chan." He said as he moved aside to let her in and closed the door behind her. "Help yourself to anything in the kitchen while I throw on my normal outfit and comb my mess of hair" He said with a smile as he went into the back and then came back out about 10 minutes later wearing his crimson shirt, a black trench coat, his black pants, and black boots. His hair was down yet combed somewhat and he came over to give her a big hug. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked with a smile as he skillfully slipped her purse out and hid it behind a pillow on his couch. He would make sure she didn't pay for anything today.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:22 pm

"Um... I'm not sure. We can go anywhere you wa-" Her stomach rumbled loudly, making her blush and frown at the same time. "Sorry 'bout that, I... I haven't eaten yet." Naka bowed politely in apology, she thought it was rude to have your stomach sound out like that in a host's house. But was he just a host? "Is he my...boyfriend...?" she wondered to herself, rubbing her chin as she did.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Genin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Ryukotsusei smiled and took her hand "Come with me" He said as he ran them out the door, closing it as they went. After about 20 yards of running them he slowed down and led her into a nearby barceque place. He looked back at her and smiled, taking a seat and looking into her eyes. "How about some short ribs?" He offered "Or if you'd rather get anything you like, my treat." He said as he himself called out "Hey chef lemme get an order of short ribs over here!" In which the reply was "Coming right up Ryu!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:44 pm

She smelled the grilled meat and sauce and felt her stomach try to eat itself. Everything seemed so good, she didn't know what to order. Naka sat across him and looked him straight in the eye. He was a sweet guy but she was a big girl too. "If you keep treating me like this, I'm gonna feel guilty," Naka complained. "Okay then, how 'bout this. I make lunch and breakfast, but you're in charge of dinner. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)   Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Youth is the best! (Ryu Naka)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next