Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Instantly taking note of his sudden rigidity, Mika discontinued her perpetual stare. She must've been creepily obvious, but she just couldn't help it. Even when she turned her head to face the fire, it was difficult to stop herself from glancing back. She could feel the tension of battle between her desire to look and her rational. " That sounds delightful. I'll give you as much time as you need. Just name your price, anything, and don't be shy," She said warmly. After completing a hefty mission prior to this one she had some extra cash to spend and she rarely ever got nice things for herself so she thought this a perfect opportunity.

Taking the skewered fish, she thanked him. "Itadakimasu" The girl spoke softly before taking a bite of the freshly cooked meal. "Mmmmm, food..." She groaned hungrily, savoring the meal. Not having eaten in a good 3 days made the flavors so much stronger. Licking her lips of the oil that dripped from the fish, she swallowed and looked over at Alaric, "Is it good?"

Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Human contact was so rare and he ruined it! Mentally kicking himself for tensing up like that but at least he didn't flinch or hiss. It was all a step up! Swallowing the lump that formed in his throat he tried to focus his mind on the work ahead. She was a client now, nothing more... He'd have to drive his mind toward clearer waters. And his craft did keep him busy and his mind was always at ease when he felt the raw silk of his run through his fingers. It was a love he wanted to always put to use. As for his price, well he really didn't know what to price it. Often he went for the highest bidder or traded his silk for things he needed. He wasn't the best at pricing. As for being shy, he didn't know how to take that...

He was ready to bite into his fish when his eyes couldn't help but look over at her. Her thanks and warmth and kindness... he could barely remember a time when he felt such things. The way she savored something so simple... he leaned over, brushing hair from her face. But he was careful not to scare her or move too fast. His lips dipping dangerously close to her cheek. His warm breath on her neck. "We have company. Behind us. I can't tell who or what without making it obvious."

And so close to sinking his teeth into her neck, ah, he was painful for him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Xeno knew he had been spotted. They don't look all to dangerous, maybe I a meal even still. Hello, sorry to bother you two. Xeno called out as he walked closer. I smelt the fish and was drawn here by my stomach He said as made his way into talking distance. I was wondering if you had some more... Xeno's sentence was cut short when he saw the girl who turned to look at him. Mika?
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:25 pm

A ripple coursed through her body at his mere touch, the hairs on her skin standing on edge as he came so close and whispered in her ear, his warm breath tickling her cool flesh. She understood the situation and gave a reaffirming nod of her head, taking another bite of the fish. But how did he know this? Why hadn't she sensed the presence of another nearing so hazardously to them? She decided that she must have been too enraptured with the male beside her to have even taken the slightest notice of the advancing threat.

Mika continued dining on the fish. Hopefully it was just a raccoon or coyote or something attracted by the pungent aroma of the grill. A sigh escaped her parted lips, the dagger she had used formerly to dice their dinner laying about a foot away, the silver blade glinting in the firelight. Her hands clenched into tight fists, but she soon relaxed her body once more, gazing over at her companion with curious eyes, wondering what he was feeling.

Well she was right, it was in fact the grill that allured the creature to them. But, it wasn't a creature at all. In fact, it was a person. A person which she... knew? How odd. A small world it was indeed.

Last edited by warpedspacex on Tue May 10, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:37 pm

He wondered why he was so hated. Right when he felt he could have made a connection, an honest friend, it was all shattered. All around him he felt that bitterness of being disturbed. And it was by a male no less. He felt the delicate string snap and his heart had skipped a beat. He wouldn't account it toward being so close to Mika... he couldn't. Pulling back as Xeno came into view. The spider tensing for a whole list of reasons. He just couldn't get a break.

It was something territorial he was feeling. A basic instinct that kicked in. Something else was entering "his" land was was imposing itself on him. And by the looks of it wanting what he had. The girl and the food. Though inside he was a raging storm of male testosterone and primal urges he was as cool and calm as ever on the outside.

His jaw hurt, feeling his fangs throb. The venom reproduction working overtime, the slightest urge to have bitten Mika was intensified ten fold but it was for new reasons now. Reasons that confused the hell out of him. He thought he went through this with puberty already. Common... jealousy. A boyish need to claim what was his... even if it was in no way his.

"You two know each other." His tone was low, quiet, as if he was already hiding within himself.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Hmm... Xeno looked at the man sitting next to Mika. He knew him from somewhere but couldn't place it. Yeah, Mika saved my life once. Thankfully a sun...wait, Your joking. Mika's my contact. Xeno face turned to one of disbelief.He was sent to this land to meet up with a sand ninja for whatever mission they were on, but he didn't know who the contact was.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:49 pm

The atmosphere suddenly turned strenuous and she could feel it like the weight of the world was placed right on her shoulders. Mika cleared her throat awkwardly, "Uhmm... Yes, we do. I, uh, found Xeno injured while making my way to Konoha and took him to the hospital." In fact, if it wasn't for her he probably wouldn't have lasted much longer so mortally wounded out there.

"I believe that has been our only encounter, though," She added abruptly. Mika looked back at Alaric with a most apologetic look in her eyes. Though his countenance showed nothing out of the norm, she could sense the waves of displeasure rolling off of him. Waves that crashed into her roughly, making her feel the heavy pang of guilt.

"A contact? What do you mean?" She directed at Xeno questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:00 pm

He didn't understand what this Xeno person wanted nor did he really care. All he could recall was bad things. And this instant pang of jealousy was messing with his head. Noticing the apologetic looks Mika was giving him but it really wasn't her fault so she had no reason to feel the way she was. Shaking his head at her, to dismiss her feelings of doubt. He suddenly wasn't so hungry. What mood there was vanished. That want to be close was replaced with his usual reclusive nature. Alaric wasn't good in groups of more then two.

"It is a pleasure to meet a friend... of a friend." He inclined his head, his full, ivory hair spilling over his shoulder and face with the motion. The yellow of his eye marks showing for just a moment. He should have just left well enough alone. "I think I should depart. You two seem to need to... talk." He was sure his friend was somewhere waiting for him...
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:19 pm

The way life worked was just so mind-boggling to her. Just minutes before she was enjoying the company of someone that truly piqued her interest and now he was leaving. A somber aura surrounded the girl as her newly aquatinted companion was contemplating his departure. Her eyes dropped to the floor and her lips hardened into a straight line.

Moments like these were the moments where she truly wished she wasn't apart of something bigger. A separate entity. Unrestrained. Limitless. Thats what she really yearned for. Times like these were also the ones when she began to question authoritative power, the life of a shinobi, and ultimately, her purpose. Did her village really need her? I mean, if they were so eager to get rid of her by putting her into life-risking situations then they were probably awfully confident that her death would be of no burden to them. They could just pop out another shinobi right in her place.

Mika quickly cast away these tormenting thoughts, "Please, stay. Lets first figure out what the situation is before any of us get too hasty."

Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Recluse felt it was in their best interests that he just leave so he didn't over hear what they were about to discuss. He hated being a burden almost as much as being thought of as a monster. He walked over to where his robes hung and he draped them over his shoulders and tying it in place. His body seeming so much more frail but his sharp and almost elegant features were more exposed against the white material. His piercing eyes gazing back at her.

"I... I don't belong here." He was only half human. He didn't belong with them, full bloods. Thoughts he thought of as food... Taking a few steps toward her, and even in full sight of Xeno, he was about to do something incredibly stupid. Cupping her cheek he leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Yeah she tasted as good as he expected.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:10 pm

The girl was trying to come to some sort of agreement between the three of them. If only she knew what the hell Xeno was talking about. A contact? Since when had she become a contact for another person's mission? She knew nothing of the sort. No one had told her a damn thing. They never do. How could they do this to her?

This abrupt burst of frustration and confusion riled up inside the kunoichi. Her thoughts were a jumbled mess of rhetorical questions and curses. All of this accumulated rage was culled just as suddenly as it arose when she felt the delicate touch on her lips with those of another. Mika's eyes fluttered opened to see Alaric, fully clothed in his robes, those violet eyes boring right into her. Her speech was impaired for a moment before she finally mustered up her words, " Of course you belong! We were here first. Remember, you still owe me one of your finely crafted silk garments" She pleaded, a shy smile painting itself on her face as she said the last part.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:18 pm

He knew why he did it. To show this other male he couldn't simply stroll in on a pair and expect such a warm welcoming. Nor should he ever try to sneak up on a spider. Xeno was lucky the hybrid was willing to show some level of restraint... in the form of a sudden kiss that quelled the raging flood of emotion in the female's heart and mind. But he had no idea he had that ability... or what he was making her feel at this moment. He was just as cool and calm as ever.

Brushing his fingers over her cheek before dropping his hands to his sides. He looked rather smug. Returning her shy smile with one that had more confidence then before. "I will make you something, I promise. But I would require your measurements... unless you wanted something more along the lines of bedding or blanket.." Yeah, he completely forgot about Xeno at this point.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:54 pm

A new air of mischief and assurance emanated from the young man. She cocked an eyebrow at him and replaced her shy smile with a more powerful smirk. "What do you usually work with? Clothing or bed furnishings?" She inquired, the same attracting radiance drawing her in again. This time, she knew that he was completely aware of it so she wasn't so cautious about letting her guard down.

What was going on with her? What were these feelings? Was this all just a product of spite for the interruption or was there something more? Why was she still asking herself more rhetorical questions? The kunoichi whipped her head back to Xeno, then forward to Alaric once more, leaning in close again. "Must you really go? I'm not even sure whether or not what the boy is saying is accurate" She murmured in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:03 pm

"I am skilled in many field that require my... particular talents. I'm not limited." The smile that matched his words seem to hint something that wasn't all about clothing... But just what did he try to lead on to? He wouldn't give up that kind of information. A hunter never relinquishes his trade secrets. And right now he felt like that was just what he was doing so of course he felt this full force of confidence.

When she brought up the terrible fact of him wanting to leave his smile faltered a bit. He really didn't like being around too many humans at once. And right now he knew his friend was probably feeling worried. His other friend of course, another outsider like himself waiting back at their makeshift home. As much as he wanted to get to know Mika more bringing her home would simply spell dinner! His fingers playing with her hair, just to torment Xeno a bit more since he knew he had to be looking. "I like working in privacy. Just tell me what you want."
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:19 pm

The Sunagakure female sighed, following his example and twirling a long flowing strand of his opaline hair. It was just as soft as the silk he weaved his apparel out of. "If you must work in privacy then I suppose I am in no place to refrain you from doing so."

He was touching and prodding at so many topics with such ambiguous speech the girl couldn't help but grin and shake her head. "How about a dress? Long yet still easy to maneuver in?" Mika propounded. She had always wanted a long gown to dance in yet still have enough room to throw a swift kick of her leg as well.

Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:30 pm

This was too much fun, his heart was pounding. He'd never dare push this far, and with someone else watching! And her playing with his hair to mimic his motions was just adding to the thrill. Having to stop before this was going too far. Sliding his fingers through her hair one last time.

"A dress? That I can do. But I would require your measurements. Like I have mentioned before. That would mean I would need to... take a closer look. So I can fit you properly... into a dress you would be honored to wear." Yes he was completely and utterly innocent in it all. He really would need to get her measurements! And that would mean he'd have to get close to her... touch her and avoid biting.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:09 am

Xeno had been watching the two talk silently. He knew he recognized the man from somewhere, but couldn't place it. Even worst was the reason he was here. The Hokage had sent him to meet up with a sand shinobi. Now his problem was that the contact was Mika and she has fallen hard for this man. Xeno sighed. When you two are done with the love scene, I need to talk to Mika, I'll be by the river. Xeno sighed again. It was gonna be one of those days
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:45 am

"So when can you get the measurements? Can you meet me later after I've discussed with Xeno or must we do this now?", The kunoichi asked with a puzzled expression on her face. She was scared that once he left that would be the last time she'd see him. He seemed like the mysterious type that a person would only encounter once.

Mika glanced back at Xeno with a scowl. Psh, love scene?! Who did he think he was! If anything she demanded respect from this kid who showed up so abruptly. She and Alaric were having such a great time. All she really wanted to do was continue talking to the man. But now she had something dragging her down. Ugh, what a pain. She should have never signed up for this mission! Yet if she hadn't, she would have never met this fellow with the glowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:01 am

Recluse was true to his name. He never stuck around in one place for long nor did he stay in human company for longer then required. He liked being alone. It was a trained he picked up and thrived on. Though back at his makeshift home he did have his new friend waiting. But the other could wait a little longer... looking over at Xeno with a dark glare. He was pushing his limits.

Turning that charming smile on Mika. Cupping her cheek again, his smile growing wide and beaming. Something dark, alluring in his violet eyes. Reaching down and taking her arm, keeping her focus completely on him. "Run away with me. Right now. To be alone to... talk. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:34 am

Why was this man so irresistible? The way he captivated her with those eerie eyes was almost magical. He beckoned all her attention. The talk of escape and the soft caress of his hand on her cheek made sparks erupt from deep within her. She milled it over carefully, thoughts of a shinobi's pledge to her village and the mission pulling her back to reality and her place in this world. But, her deepest and most occulted desire of freedom and rebellion overpowered these feelings of reality; her true position as a ninja.

Exhaling deeply, she peered long into his amethyst shards of eyes, a grin slowly upturning the sides of her mouth. "I'll do it," She whispered firmly. Although not completely aware as to where and what this decision would bring her, she was confident in her choice. For once, it was something she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:02 pm

He needed only one word. That simple but powerful word that would give him hope and drive that dark stake in his heart. This was wrong, he knew it, but the moment she gave her consent the deal was sealed. Nothing would stop them. Taking Mika's hand he drew her in for one last kiss. This kiss would ensure she would be enraptured. "Follow me, stay close and keep up."

He gave her a slight tug before he turned and was like wind over the grasslands. Light on his feet and moving swift. He knew a place where they could be alone so long as Xeno didn't follow after. A place were he kept his webs in tact but were more like rivers of white silk.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Channeling little chakra to her feet, the girl picked up her belongings and strapped them to her back, jolting silently after Alaric. She was still in a state of slight disbelief. The girl was actually going through with this bold decision. Swiveling through the labyrinth of sky scraping stalks, she followed the coaxing youth almost instinctively.

Mika felt as if a bewitching trance had been cast upon her mind and body. She knew she had control over herself, or at least she thought she did. The thought of Xeno looking back and seeing no one dawned on her. Oh well, he'll be alright. He can wait. The kunoichi continued to pursue him, the glow of Alaric's ivory hair an easy target to spot.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:42 pm

There was nothing to look back for. He felt her follow and he kept his pace. Leading them toward denser foliage and trees with would be high enough to shield them. The river was left behind along with his meal. The hunger he had felt then was stronger then ever now. Heart racing in his chest but it wasn't from the run. He only began to slow as the grasses gave way to trees that shimmered in the sunlight. Strands of nearly invisible silk coating them and changing their sheen.

Soon the silk grew thicker and his pace slowed. The trees were sparse and far spread but it was enough cover from pesky eyes. Turning to her, pushing his hair from his face, breathing heavy from the sprint. This felt far enough. And he felt in his element. "Finally. Some privacy.."
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Mika watched with interest as the vicinity around them gradually changed from tall blades of grass to thick pouches of winding trees and shady verdure. The grand trunks of the hardwoods glistened in the golden beams of light that managed to sneak their way through the gaps between the leaves. Her legs progressively came to a slower stride until they halted completely amidst the silent forest.

Taking a gander at her companion and his flowing mane, she smiled brightly. "You seem a lot more calm now," the girl spoke between sharp gasps of air, trying to regulate her breathing once more. "It is rather beautiful here, though"

Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:15 pm

As much as he craved companionship the recluse hybrid still liked seclusion. And those place was as good as the flatlands would get. Catching his breath quicker then his companion, cracking a wide grin. The beauty of which she spoke was all handspun. Nets of fine thread to add to the alluring air of this hideaway. "I hope your friend will understand the... need to depart from him." Trying to hide the bliss of the small victory.

Now it was time to get down to business. Reaching into the collar of his robes... he produced a roll of measuring tape. It was always a good idea to keep it handy in his... hobby. "Do you trust me?" Question spoken on a quiet murmur. He felt relaxed, dominating, in control. His eyes roving. "I need to get close. Hold out your arms to the side.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next