Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:32 pm

As her breathing stabilized once more, her eyes traced the intricate patterns of the finely woven translucent strings. She soon became dizzy as her eyes could in no way match or keep up with the braided threads. "I'm sure he'll understand... well... hopefully," She honestly couldn't blame Xeno if he forever held a personal vendetta against her for this, but hey, it was probably worth it.

The blood coursing through her began to pump faster as he approached once again. "Can I trust you?," She muttered wearily. She knew she trusted him although she barely knew him but decided to pose the question anyway. Holding her arms out beside her, she nodded her head. These were how measurements were taken. No big deal, right?
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Alaric read her body language as a predator stalked its prey. Taking this slow, closing the distance between them and popping that personal bubble. He stitched out his measuring tape and read her size to himself. He'd keep a mental log of this for later. Left arm, right arm to be sure. His fingers brushing over her whenever he had the chance to. Then measuring her from shoulder to foot. Next he'd have to take a measurement of her waist... and bust. He had to get these things down! Keeping a completely professional expression and air about him.

When he was done he took a step back, rolling up the tape and putting it back into his clothing. Finishing off so he was behind her. "See, not so bad was it? Is there a style you'd prefer? Open back, sleeveless?" Once more making small talk... while his hands moved to give as example as he traced her back and arms to make a point.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Mika gulped, staring straight ahead as the young man went about her with the measuring tape, wrapping it around her arms, waist, and chest. He was a tailor. She was sure he had done this to countless number of people, especially women. This was all business, she told herself. Nothing awkward about it. His hands were dexterous as he finished off the final measurements, leaving her a little self conscious once he had completed taking the numbers.

The feeling of his hands grazing against the skin of her back and arms was indeed comforting but still made her skin prickle with goosebumps. "Not so bad at all," She smiled. "As for the style, I believe an open back would be nice, but really its up to you. You can throw in whatever you think might look best according to my shape and what not."
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:25 pm

His eyes grazed her and one thing came to mind but he wouldn't voice it. He was more civil then that! Oh but he felt she would look best... just the way she was. Perhaps with a little less clothing. Not daring to crack a smile with his perverted thinking. He had to keep this business like with no room for pleasures. And something about her, even when alone and no one around to watch, kept him from delivering a death bite. At least with the first step of making her clothes were done he didn't need to be so close. Distance would keep this... clean.

He plopped himself down against a tree, excusing himself first before just collapsing. "I wish we had more time at the river. And with our lunch. I do hope you don't think me so hasty. But.." He rubbing his aching fangs. "Did you enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Xeno sat by the campfire where he met Mika. How stupid could you be Xeno, he said to himself. I need to get over this mistrust in people or be alone forever. Xeno thought about Mika, how beautiful she had looked, and cursed himself for be so rude when they first met. Xeno sighed, and lied down next to the fire. I'm such an idiot
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Mika watched as the male pondered for a little while and wandered over to a tree, leaning against its hefty trunk. She fell back into an acrobatic backbend, stretching her muscles. She then kicked her legs up, applying all her weight on her hands as she transitioned into a handstand. Letting her body flop over on her back, she sighed as she lay on the ground, rolling over to face him.

"I was enjoying myself very much, actually. The meal and our conversation was really great until it was interrupted. Maybe we can go back there sometime," Her strong yet soothing voice replied to his bashful question. It was true. She really did wish they could've had more time by the river.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:20 pm

He raised a brow at her display of flexibility. It was rather... impressive to say the least. His mind avoiding the darker thoughts as he tried to remain platonic about this. He felt he was moving too fast, pushing limits on a being he had no interest in eating. At the moment anyway. A sincere smile gracing his delicate but sharp features.

"Oh but what I meant was the kiss.." Oh but it was good to know she enjoyed their moments by the water. Pulling one leg up, knee to his chest and hugging it tight. Resting his chin on his knee. "Maybe we can pick up where we left off?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:28 pm

xeno stood up. Ok, no more wasting time. he said, pumping himself up.nHe knew it was now or never. He started walking in the direction the two went. Don't hate me for this please
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:41 pm

A bright rouge appeared on her cheeks at his clarification of the question asked. "Oh, oh, oh..." Mika stammered with a nervous laugh, scratching the back of her head. "Yes, I did find much enjoyment in our little kiss as well..." The girl trailed off, replaying the moment in her head. It actually was a very tender and sweet peck.

Her bright eyes widened at his suggestion. Getting up on her knees, she crawled over to him with a shy, yet still ever present smirk. Scooting herself a little closer to him, she placed her head on the leg he had raised. "Maybe we can."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Xeno made his way to where Mika was. He jumped up the tree above Mika. He looked down and saw her as she hifted closer to the stranger. Her face was red and her eye fixed on the strangers lips. Guess I was too late after all Xeno thought. He placed his hand on a shadow on the branch he was on and pulled out a shadow rose. He threw the rose and it landed between the two. Xeno turned around at headed back to the campfire. Attached to the rose was a note with only three words: "Fallen for you"
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Just as Mika rested her head on the knee of her companion, a dark blur flashed before her eyes, a shadowy figurine landing on her lap. This looked rather familiar. Extending her hand to pick up the object, she saw none other then a black rose crafted out of shadows. Xeno. A little note hung from the stem which she read aloud, "Fallen... for you?" She read in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:35 pm

xeno returned to the campfire, his head hung low. He knew any second, Mika would come looking for vengence on him for intruding on a personal moment between those. But he couldn't help himself, this was the frist time that he felt the way he did. He lied down, a smile came over his face. Not in a million years would I have guess I sink this low.[i] Xeno began laughing silently. [i]Not in a million years. She's gonna kill me he laughed again, and rolled ove stairing at the burning embers
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:58 pm

A mood killer if he ever witnessed on. Recluse released his hold on the girl and dropping his hands to his side. Making a face... and sighing in defeat. "I think we should part ways for now.. I have to begin work on your dress." He knew a love rival when he saw it. And he didn't like conflict... and he wasn't part of Mika's world. Never was and he had no right to play these games. Dusting himself off, offering a hand to her to help her up. "I'm sorry... but I just can't.. not right now." Sincerely apologetic. "I will make your dress. Give me two days and I will see you in town.."
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Mika's downcast eyes scanned the floor as she listened to his words, taking a hold of his hand, being lifted up onto her feet. Maybe he was right. The temporary separation would give them both time to get their mind's and feelings straight after all that has happened. And of course time for him to finish the dress she had requested. She didn't particularly enjoy this idea, but it had to be done. It was for the better.

"Where in town? What do you mean?" She whispered to him, a pout tugging down on the sides of her mouth. Mika had just met him. She had no idea where they were to meet up again after this so she asked all the questions to be sure that they'd be safe.

Last edited by warpedspacex on Thu May 12, 2011 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:56 am

He felt her regret, it was bittersweet. She would miss him but it would also mean she would live. In the end he was still a beast, an animal. How could he have gone so far as to believe this could be real? Xeno had gone through so much trouble to follow them he truly knew his feelings. Right now the spider didn't know what he was feeling. The first kiss had been done in the spite, the second was for... something else. The next kiss might have been her last.

"There is a town near here, there I will meet you in the market. Your dress will be done." He kissed her fingers. "You can rest and regain your right mind in said time. But for now we must depart... and don't frown, you're much prettier when you smile." One last charming smile and he took his leave. That was all he had to say.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:43 am

Mika watched with biting regret as Alaric disappeared into the cluster of trees, leaving her behind and alone in the muted woods. Not a single thing stirred. Placing a hand on her face, she forced a smile. A fake, plastic smile. A smile that faltered only a few seconds later. She thought about following him, but quickly decided not to, seeing that she really wouldn't want to upset him.

Why did she care so much? Whatever. She probably had to go find Xeno, right? She moped in the direction she assumed Xeno went in, looking down at the ground instead of forward. This really sucked. Two days? That was probably just a polite way of saying it was nice to meet you, but goodbye. Sighing heavily, she hadn't noticed that she was walking directly into a thick silky thread of webbing.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Xeno got up, bored of waiting for a girl who now hated him. He started walking back were he had thrown the rose. As he made his way through the trees he heard a girl scream. Xeno's immediatly pushed all his regret out of his mind, and filled it with helping the person who screamed. He ran to where the sound came from, until he came upon a strange sight. An area between three trees. Between the trees was very thick spider webs. He looked around and spotted someone struggling to free themself. Xeno put his hands on the shadow of one of the surrounding trees. Shadow Morph: Shadow walk. Xeno sunk into the shadows. He jumped from shadow to shadow until he was right next to the person. It was Mika. I gotta get her out of here before whatever made these webs gets hungry. Xeno reached his left arm out and grabbed her ankle. Using as much power as he could, he covered Mika in his shadows. Once she completely covered, he pulled her down into the shadows on the ground. The webs phased through her as she disappered into darkness. No time to explain, can't hold you down forever. Xeno started jumping shadows back to were the webs ended, pulling mika by her ankle. Once they were both clear, He release his jutsu and both of them reappered from the shadows. Are...you...ok Xeno asked as he tryed to catch his breath. What he had just done drained him of most of hos chakra, but it was worth it, Mika was safe it. The thought that he just saved her forced a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:30 pm

The sticky feeling of something clinging to her skin alarmed the kunoichi, forcing her to look up. A net of these silky threads attached themselves to her body, inhibiting her movement. "Uhm?" She mumbled, fighting to break free of the strings. Before she could truly untangle herself, a black shadowy mass engulfed her, grabbing her by the ankle and sucking her into the dark abyss .

"The fu--?" was all Mika managed to choke out before she was sucked in. She appeared a long ways away, steering clear of the land of stringing silk webs. This slightly disappointed her. If she weren't to see him ever again, that would've been her last memory. And now it was all gone. She looked over at the boy beside her, recognizing him as Xeno. "Yea, I'm fine. Thank-you," She replied, falling back on the ground, tired.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:35 pm

T...tha...thats g...goo...goodXeno leaned against the truck of the closest tree. That took a lot more chakra then he thought. Mika...I'm sorry As he finished that sentene, he collapes, the jutsu he used to save Mika used almost all of his chakra.

A few hours later:Xeno awoke next to a small fire. He tryed sitting up, but he was still to weak from earlier. He looked around as much a possible from where he was layed out. Eventually he eye'd someone sitting nearby. Mika?! He whispered
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Mika had fallen into a deep dream like state after her encounter with Xeno. Her eyes fluttered open what felt like days later. It was surreal. To her, It seemed as if she had slept through weeks of her life. She panicked, jumping to her feet, "Crap, crap, crap! How long have I been asleep?! It must have been over two days! Did I miss my mark? I've got to go to town!" These questions and answers continued for five more minutes before she calmed herself down, realizing it was all in her head. Only a couple of hours had passed.

Taking a few twigs, she made a small fire, sitting opposite to it, the sky growing dark as the day had progressed, casting long sharp shadows on her back and profile. A low whisper came from a few feet off. "Yes?" She replied.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:46 pm

(is it safe to assume that Xeno learns the truth about the spider in the other rp)
Xeno grabbed his sword and used it like a crutch, forcing himself to sit up. He was still very weak. I didn't hurt you did I? He let out a weak laugh, but quickly turned serious. I'm...sorry. I know you wanted to be with him very much. But I had to try to get your attention. I didn't want to let you go again. Because I've had fallen in love with you. Xeno whispered that last line and smiled. He dropped his head and perpare for the verbal beatdown he was sure he'd be receive from Mika very soon for screwing her time with that man. A tear formed in his eye, he blew his first chance and now he had destroyed his second, But his smile persisted
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:25 pm

"I'm fine. Completely uninjured. No worries," Mika replied, tapping her foot anxiously on a log she sat atop of. The sand kunoichi listened to the male, eyes widening in shock as he said the last part. "What do you mean get my attention? It's not like I was going to get hurt or anything. I believe I'm rather capable of fending for myself," She stated firmly. A stitch of remorse throbbed in her side. Ugh, why did she always get put in these awkward situations?
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Xeno used his katana to stand up and walk over to Mika. He dropped to his knees infront of her. He put his hand on her shoulder. He whispered I'm sorry, but I love you. I'd undersstand if you hated me for all the shit I pulled today, but their is something I have to do leaned foward and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:48 am

As an instinctive reaction, the girl sent a powerful thrust of her knee to his groin area. There were many drunks in Suna, so she had to learn how to defend herself from these sloppy intoxicated men who would throw themselves atop of any passing females. Hey, the kiss was unexpected! It wasn't her fault!

"Oh my god... I am so sorry, Xeno," Mika spoke in anguish. She just kicked an injured man in the crotch! One side of her mind was telling her to apologize profusely while the other was telling her to laugh since he shouldn't have come on to her like that.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:05 am

So....*cough cough*...I guess...*cough*...thats it, huh Xeno smiled through his extreme pain and laughed. Alright. I leave as soon as I can. I won't ever interfer in your life again. Xeno's smile faded. Xeno forced his way to his feet. Good bye, Mika. I'm sorry Xeno turned and began walking back home, but stopped, and turned back around. No, I'm not giving up that easily. I won't ever be gone. You can hit me, punch me, kick me, but I won't ever give up on someone I love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next