Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:30 am

Mika just sank low in her seat, her long curling hair dropping over her face, her hands holding up her heavy head. She was so confused, and when Mika Anzai was confused, she became easily frustrated, and when she was frustrated, her blood would boil and bad things happened. Jumping up on her feet and grabbing her bag, she turned off the fire, not daring to face Xeno, and began a sprint into the forest.

At this point the sun had sunk deep into the horizon, the woods around her being barely outlined silhouettes of trees and vegetation. Twigs and brush scratched at her flesh as she ran, hoping to arrive back at the place where she had been once before.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:52 am

Xeno took off after her. It was getting dark out now and he had to catch up to her before he lost her in the darkness. He finally saw her ahead, and started running even faster. He finally reached her and grabbed hold of her wrist. Dammit Mika. he yelled. Tears started rolling down his face. What do i have to do to prove it to you, to prove the fact that I love you. He felt her tugging her arm trying to escape his grip. He pull her into him, and wrapped his arms around her. Dammit Mika. Everything I love was gone until I met you. Please don't send me back to a world without love. Xeno cried. Please don't send me back there all alone.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:46 am

The stomping of her swift foot steps resonated in the silent atmosphere. A commanding yank of her wrist stopped her further progression into the void. Mika whipped her head back, the moonlight illuminating the area around her. "Please! Just let go of me! I need sometime for myself," She called.

Thrashing violently, Mika could feel the frustration rile up deep within her. Shit, this wasn't good at all. The chagrin girl ripped her hand out of his clutches, eyes narrowing into foreboding slits, "Goodbye, Xeno." She muttered, continuing in the direction she was headed before.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:05 am

Xeno fell to his knees. His heart torn out. He lost his chance, any more pushing, and she'd push back. Xeno punched the ground. I'm all alone. I'm all alone again. Dammit, dammit, dammit. Why does everything end with me being left all by myself. Xeno picked himself back up, gathered some wood and started a fire. He lied down next to his fire and went to sleep, still cursing his life
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:31 am

Night and shadows were home to a spider. A being that could move without sound and any indication of exsistence. Recluse had felt the disturbance in his webbing and had turned around to watch all this play out. Patient and silent he didn't make a move til he found he had to save the sanity of everyone involved. Alaric moved like fallen angle. His white silk robes fluttering behind him as he moved, leaping between the two, silk like hair fluttering around him almost like wings before settling.

"You lack finesse and style, little boy. You ask for love but all this crying, begging will only grant you sympathy and the illusion of love done only to feed your emptiness. I know the pain of loneliness, the gnawing and endless unease. You must show your love in little ways, soft touches, words, kind gestures. You do not treat a lady like you have." Hey and the funny thing is.. Recluse was very much the lady killer. Literally.

Alaric then turned, scooping Mike up in his arms and in a flash of white he vanished with the lovely lady... perhaps for an intense takeout session under the stars.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:44 am

A dull throbbing pain could be felt in her lower back as if something was trying to pierce through the skin. She knew what that meant and thought that the best thing to do would be a retreat. Mika could not be bothered right now. Her insides were enflamed with the sting of aggravation. Calm and steady.

In a flicker of shimmering ivory, the girl was hoisted up and whisked away. She heard a speech being dealt out by a familiar voice. A voice which she honestly thought wouldn't grace her ears ever again. "Alaric???" She questioned skeptically, the dusk obscuring the identity of the person who held her close.

Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:04 am

"That's my name." The hybrid grinned and carried the girl off. Vanishing into the night with his prize in arms. Heading off to where Mika had been trying to run off toward. He couldn't very well take her home or turn around and risk running into Xeno again. He swore he would only take her home and no more. His hunger still gripped at him and he still had someone to return to.

He was going to be in so much trouble..
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:37 am

(( End topic ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)   Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shh, you'll scare the fish! (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4