Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Shinobi Approaches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2011-08-07

A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Kai was indeed already out but he had left out breakfast with a note on it for Shiro on the side. Kai had been given a series of low ranked missions in and around the Village. He was running around like a mad man with a small team of clones to help him. After he had completed the first mission Kai came home briefly to notice Shiro was asleep still... In Kai's bed... Never mind he thought and left to carry on with his missions.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Shiro had fallen asleep again and when he got up he went to the living room to see if Kai was back again. He was not, he noticed sadly, sitting down next to his very belated breakfast. Not feeling hungry he picked up the note only to be remembered that he was unable to read it. Sighing he sat down on the couch and waited for Kai to return. He did not even touch his pencils and paper, he just wanted his 'elder brother' to be back safe.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:01 am

Kai was well under way after completing another 4 missions... But these didn't exactly break the bank in terms of money they brought it... He asked the Hoshikage if there was anything that paid out more... There was only 1. A missing C ranked ninja was spotted not too far from the village, Kai accepted it and took his leave. "This mission might take several hours or several days... I should go tell Shiro." Kai made his way back to his house and opened the door slowly not to disturb Shiro if he was still sleeping, he was not, he was sat on the sofa looking bored. "Hey Shiro" Kai said cheerfully "What's up?"

After being inside for 5 minutes Kai told him that he might not be back for a while but he needn't worry, Kai then looked to the side and saw Shiro's breakfast... Kai looked at the floor in shame... How could he keep forgetting that he didn't know how to read... "I'm an idiot" He thought. He looked up cheerfully, "I made you breakfast it's on that counter over there..." He looked at the time. "Wow, I best get going or else" With that Kai quickly ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:52 am

Shiro did not have much time to object, Kai left in a hurry, leaving no time to even say goodbye. A while... how long was a while? Why did Kai leave him alone here, why could he not come with him? Shiro started to cry like a child, going back to the bedroom and curling up in Kai's blanket. He wanted to be with Kai... What if something happened to the elder? Shiro worried himself out of his mind, sobbing because he was sure something would happen to Kai so he would never return.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:14 am

Kai had to act quick so he could catch this missing ninja. Rumours were that he had just passed by a local shop so Kai made some clones and split to search. One of his clones had spotten him but he spot the clone, quickly he had to run and act quickly, other ninja might be after him too. Kai dived at the Ninja who tried to stop him but couldn't, his clones grabbed some rope and hog tied him preventing him from moving.

"You've got the wrong guy." The info guy had been given was a complete match to him but this child was around 12... Kai grunted and carried him to the Hokages office and droopped him on the floor, Which he was scolded for, It turns out it was the Daiymo's son who wanted to teach his father a lesson they couldn't give it a high priority ranking in fear that he would be targetted, Kai was pleased he recieved a larger sum than he thought, he got home with a large smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 am

Shiro had carried Kai's blanket to the living room and had draped it around himself as some kind of cape - or protective wall. From here he could watch the door and would notice when Kai was home. There were trails of dried tears on his face and Shiro was still hiccuping, when the door opened. "Kai!", Shiro croaked, relieved. Still he had not touched his breakfast, he had been too upset to feel hungry.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:20 am

"Hey Kiddo" He said, "Have you been crying?" Kai was upset, He had tried to protect Shiro and he couldn't understand why Shiro was sad.

Kai also noticed the breakfast he had made for Shiro was still there... "You might wanna eat that" Kai chuckled... With his day finished and his work done, he wouldn't have to do missions for another week. Kai sat down in his favorite lounger and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:22 am

Shiro violently shook his head, hiding even more in Kai's blanket.
"I'm not a baby, I don't cry!", he lied. 'I only missed you', he added silently.
"I'm... not so hungry", he mumbled then, just glad that Kai was back.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 am

Kai contemplated reading his book but decided Shiro might want to hear it so decided against it, maybe he should get something to eat... Nah he'll wait until he cooks dinner for himself and Shiro... After getting a whiff of sweat Kai realised what he should do.
"Well, I'm getting a shower..." Kai stated and he walked off into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 am

Shiro nodded and stayed in his place, still huddled in the blanket. When Kai was back he had not moved. "Will you leave again?", he asked, his face a mask of pure worry.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:35 am

"Well, I doubt I'll have to go on another mission for a week, so I'll be here for a while."
Kai was stood there looking into a pile of clothes for something to wear... He had then realised that his towel had dropped to the floor... Embarrasedly he picked it up and wrapped it round himself, his face was bright red, he didn't know what to say. He quickly turned around picked out some clothes got dressed quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 am

"That's... good", Shiro said, obviously distracted by the sight.
He liked what he saw but it was being covered up too quickly.
"S-so... you'll stay here? All the time?", he added, full of hope to spend time with Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:51 am

"Well, I can't be here all the time, I'll have to go out sometimes, you can't just bury yourself at home all the time..." Kai said, He was right, he wanted to go out, he liked being outside it was in his nature... He sighed... "I mean I have to train so I dont get rusty and missions so I dont run out of money and shopping and stuff"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:37 am

"I can train with you", Shiro said. "I can go with you and if you're on a mission I can watch you so nothing happens to you. I... I was worried, you know?" Shiro did not like to be alone now that he had someone who was there for him.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 am

Kai sighed, "If I was training you'd have to watch because I want to get better and i dont want to hurt you, as for missions, it'll be fast paced and tiring, and it'll be easier to keep you out... What if I got in a fight with another Ninja they'll see how much you mean to me and attack you, and I dont want you to get hurt..." Kai said
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 am

Shiro felt awfully useless. "Sure... I don't want to be in your way or anything", he sighed.
Holding the blanket close he smelled Kai's scent. "But you have to promise you always come back."
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:05 pm

"I promise, I will always come back." Kai smiled, he walked up to Shiro and placed his hand on Shiro's head... "I promise..."

Kai knew he would always come back, because he had a plan for later that night... He would place a seal on Shiro locking some of his own chakra in Shiro to play a message if Kai died or Shiro comes into severe emotional pain...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:14 pm

Shiro leaned forwards, putting both arms around Kai's wait to pull him into a close hug.
"I'm glad", he mumbled. A moment later, his stomach let out an angry, hungry growl.
Blushing Shiro grinned. "I might be a little hungry now", he mumbled against Kai's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Kai laughed and walked over to the kitchen, "Come on, It's time for another cooking lesson" Kai considered himself to be quite a chef he could cook something out of almost nothing paired with his knack to be outside and fish and gather he never seemed to go hungry.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Shiro jumped up, got caught in the blanket and fell. Cussing quietly he untangled himself and followed Kai to the kitchen, watching closely to learn.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Kai was excited, he felt like he was a sensei to Shiro... He felt important and useful and respected for the first time in a long time. Kai smiled and began teaching Shiro a new recipe Ramen. Kai loved Ramen it was the greatest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Shiro was not sure whether he would be able to remember everything but he tried his best and planned to surprise Kai with self-made Ramen the other day. For now he was enjoying his first meal for the day, calming his upset stomach. "What did you do on your missions? Was it hard? Did you have to fight?", he curiously asked, not at all sad anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:58 am

"I had to go find someone's son he's very important to this nation, other than that it was basically gathering and delivering supplies... Quite a boring day honestly... I expectected to be fighting ." Kai said, "How's your drawing going" He Asked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:00 am

"Oh I... I forgot to draw", Shiro admitted, pointing at the empty sketchpad. Shiro had been too worried to even feel bored. "It's good you didn't fight", he said, regardless of how much Kai seemed to have wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:02 am

"Nah, A weapon such as myself needs to fight" Kai was right, Fighting was Kai's life, A strive to get better and become the best or die trying... Kai finally finished his Ramen and let out a large exhale, he had a large smile on his face. He always did this after a great meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shinobi Approaches
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next