Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Shinobi Approaches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:45 pm

When Shiro was pulled to his feet, he gasped in pain. His backside hurt so bad he could barely walk. He did not complain, still not wanting to talk to her. Did she even know Kai did not even remember what they had done together? At least not the way it happened. Did she even now Kai had said it was Shiro's fault that it had happened? Maybe he had not used that word but that was what Kai had meant. He meant that he had never intended to love Shiro, nor to let those things happen. That it had been a mistake. A mistake Shiro alone was responsible for. Why did this hurt so bad and why did Shiro repeat it in his head over and over again?
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Erika looked back to see Shiro in pain... "You're like a baby sometimes" she said as she picked up Shiro and placed him on her back... "Man up! Kai didn't need picking up when you did him... Yes I know about it, and quite frankly and I dont need to hear the details." she said.

Shiro's attitude was starting to piss her off.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Shiro kept quiet. The whole way until home.
What did she mean, Kai did not need picking up?
Firstly, he had not ask for her to carry him.
Though some part of him was thankful for it.
Secondly, he had not raped Kai.
He had not, no matter what the elder was saying.
No matter how much of a mistake it might have been to him.
Shiro would never hurt Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:52 pm

After a long walk home, one that was silent and awkward... Erika was getting close to her limit of how much crap she could take. They had arrived at Kai's home with a clone waiting for them. Erika's facial expression said it all... Her face was a blistering red full of anger... She slowly walked over to Kai's lounger and gently placed Shiro on it... Despite how much she just wanted to drop him.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Shiro curled up and turned his back to her. He desperately wanted to take a shower.
Where was Kai? He probably did not even care...
A sudden thought made Shiro flinch.
Did he even want Kai to see him like that?
Kai would know what happened and when he saw him tainted like this he would never want him back. Despite the pain Shiro jumped up and ran to the bathroom, locking himself in. The water he used was a lot too hot and he washed himself violently and long but the feeling of shame and being dirty did not lessen.
When Shiro finally left the shower he wrapped himself up in a huge towel to hide his red, burning skin. It was the hot water that had caused this but it felt as though it was the touch of that man being visible on Shiro's body. "Don't tell him", Shiro said without looking at Erika, just guessing that Kai was not there yet - why should he be there anyways?
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Kai was sprinting to get back as fast as he could, he had heard about what had happened as word spread quickly of a naked boy being carried home... and somehow Kai knew it was Shiro... Not to mention the telepathic connection he had from his clones...

As Shiro ran into the bathroom, she chased him to the door, and as he locked himself, she knocked and shouted. "Shiro?!" she cried... It was no use the water was already falling... When the water had stopped and Shiro stepped out wrapped by a huge towell... she acknowledged his request but that wouldn't help...

Kai was already there waiting in the doorway... "Don't tell him what...?!" he asked...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Shiro simply stared at Kai for a few minutes, different emotions taking their turns on his face until it ended up plain. "Nothing", Shiro said before retreating on the lounger to rest his sore backside. There was no way to sit, to lie or to stand without being in pain. But he did not show it. Wrapped up completely in the huge, fluffy towel he waited if anything might happen. But what should change just because he had acted so stupidly?
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Kai and Erika sighed together they looked at each other and didn't know what
to do... Kai walked over to Shiro and sat on the arm rest by the side of him,
he placed his hand on Shiro... He nodded to Erika, she went into the Kitchen
and began to make some soup for everyone... It had been a long day...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Shiro flinched when Kai touched him, partly because his skin burned and partly because he had not been paying attention and thought the man was back to go on where he had left off. "I'm fine", Shiro hissed at Kai, trying to drive him away. He did not need him, Shiro told himself and knew it was a lie.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Kai was depressed because he knew Shiro was hurt and it was his fault...
Why was he such an idiot... He sighed loudly...
"I brought you some soup..." Erika said quietly...
Kai nodded...
and took the hot bowl... She gently nudged Shiro
"Do you want some..." she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Shiro shook his head and suddenly burst into tears. He did not want them to be so nice to him. Especially Erika. It had been easier for him to hate her when she was still threatening to kill him. While Shiro was sobbing the towel slipped from his shoulders, revealing the burns he had inflicted to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Kai gasped in Shock. "Shiro what hapened to you?!" he cried...
Erika stood back in silence... She knew what had happened
but was bound to silence from the promise... She placed
the soup beside Shiro on a little table... She took Kai outside
and told him to go on a walk for an hour... He did as he was told,
Erika returned alone and spoke... "Shiro... Listen up...
He's trying and as i've already said... Hate me. Channel your
hate into me... I stole him from you, I ruined everything...
Doesn't that make you mad... You want to hurt me don't
you... Then hit me... Come on.... HIT ME!" She shouted at Shiro!
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Shiro did not dare looking at Kai, he was ashamed of himself and what he had done.
However, Kai was already leaving again, which hurt Shiro even more.
Not even now was the elder taking care of him...
Instead, Erika was there to provoke him.
At first Shiro cried even harder but then he jumped up and attacked her.
He was short, undernourished, in pain and upset but he had been educated to kill people.
And he wanted to do just that, he wanted to get rid of her so he and Kai could be happy.
At first Shiro simply knocked her over, then he went straight for her throat but something held him back. He was choking her but he did not want to finish her off.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:46 am

Erika lay with Shiro towering over her, his hand on her throat...
Even from this position she was still skilled enough to escape,
but she could tell Shiro was missing an intent to kill her, so she
let him continue... She stared in Shiro's eyes and silently whispered...
"Do you really want me dead...?"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:07 am

Shiro was shaking.
"I do. But Kai would hate me", Shiro replied and hit her across the face with all the power his hatred could get out of him. Then he got up and sat back down on the lounger, tugging the towel closer around his burning skin.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:44 am

Erika could see Shiro was shaking, she stared into his eyes.
He hit her across her face... but her head simply tilted to the
side, she looked back at him, blood trickled from her mouth
but she simply wiped it away... She sighed...
"Tch, kids..."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Shiro knew he had to find a way to win Kai back. But was that even possible? Now that the elder knew what had happened to Shiro? Although the boy had not told Kai about it, Erika probably would. And if he knew about this time he practically knew about all the other times someone had done that to Shiro, too. There was no way Kai could still want him.
But Shiro would not give up. He would do anything to get Kai back. He would train hard and work hard at home, too. If he could impress Kai enough he would manage to get his love back.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:49 pm

"Keep trying, kid... Maybe it'll work out some day... Maybe one day all our dreams will come true, Life will cease to feel real, as if we were all in a dream..." she lectured staring off into the distance... "Maybe one day, everything will sort itself out, maybe the universal will create an Exact clone of Kai, one who doesn't know of you and we'd run off together, and this Kai would forget me and be with you... But that doesn't seem likely..." she sighed... she put her arms behind her to act as a pillow... she silently whispered... "Maybe one day my family will forgive me... Or maybe I'll wake from this nightmare..."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Shiro did not know what she was talking about and he would have liked to say he did not care. "What did you do to your family? Was it bad? Maybe they will never forgive you", Shiro said, just to be mean. He wanted to be mean. Although he he had done horrible things himself, which his family, if he had one, would never forgive him, he wanted Erika to feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:08 pm

She scowled at Shiro, but her anger faded, "It wasn't MY fault... I wasn't allowed any freedom, I was to be sold off by my father to the richest investor so our families could join together and my father would be richer... Tch Bastard... I'm not an object..." her hands clenched into a fists... "It didn't help when my mother got it and simply forgot about me... I was blamed for it... Like it was MY fault?!" She sat up in anger and sated at Shiro, "Did I curse her or something?! How the hell was it MY fault?! Tell Me!!" she screamed at him not realising that she had dashed at him and grabbed him by the collar and lifted him in the air... She put him down... "I'm sorry..." she muttered...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:14 pm

When Erika screamed at him, Shiro's hatred was pushed aside by fear. After what he had been through today he was even more sensitive and vulnerable than usually. Even after she had sat him down Shiro only stared down at his hands, not daring to reply anything that might set her off again. "Will Kai be back soon?", he asked quietly, hoping she was not angry that Shiro still wanted to be with his 'brother' - even if it was only as a brother.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Erika panted and stared at the floor, her anger had gotten the best of her...
She was shocked and looked up at Shiro... "I told him to go for a walk,
He'll be back soon..." she muttered. Erika didn't mind Shiro anymore,
she had gotten used to him but she still disliked his infintile qualities.
"You need to toughen up... What are you a damsel in distress?!"
she snarled.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Shiro glared at her.
He knew he was not 'tough'.
He was way to sensitive for his age and "lifestyle".
However, he did not know what to do about it.
It was just one of the things he would need to work on.
"When does this... school... thingy start?", he asked, just to change topic.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:31 pm

"What? Oh! Tommorow, 9 A.M Sharp, I wouldn't be late on your first day."
she inhaled and recomposed herself, she looked at Shiro who was
obviously self-concious. "Man up would ya? You're making me look as if
I'm some monster... It doesn't do great for a woman as beautiful such
as myself." she said as she push up her hair and winked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Shiro gave her an 'I-still-despise-you-ugly-hag' kind of look and shrugged.
"Maybe that's why I'm doing it", he mumbled and lay down.
He was still undressed, the towel now only covering his lower half.
Even now his skin was still red but it did not hurt as bad as before.
"Is there any food left?", Shiro asked, remembering that a while ago someone had brought him something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shinobi Approaches
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next