Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Shinobi Approaches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2011-08-07

A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Kai had walked in, a little drunk... Stumbling over his feet...
"Hey Shirrroo, Howsa, Erm Hows ya?!" Kai rambled...
He waddled over to his Lounger and laughed...
"Sh-Shiro!" He cried "Do you- Hate me?!" he asked...
"Cause I- I don't hate you little bro...?!"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Shiro got up from Kai's bed and walked to the living room.
He had stopped crying but there were still some tears left on his face.
"I don't hate you, Kai. I love you but you forgot", he said quietly, staring at his feet.
Erika would hurt him for this but he could not hold it back.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:38 am

"I havnt forgottt anythiing!!!! I remember that you were a scared little
boy who needed a friend... No... A brother! I wanted to be that brother!
Then... Things changed and I lost sight of what I wanted..." Kai sniffled...
"I want to be your brother! I want you to be happy." He cried.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 am

Shiro went over to hug Kai, comforting the elder.
"I'm... sorry. You're right. You're my brother and... and I want you to be. I always wanted a brother", Shiro said but could not hold back his tears. Kai did not even seem to have noticed that Shiro had said he loved him.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:12 am

"I'm glad we can be friends and brothers!" Kai smiled
Everything was spinning and he was struggling to
keep his head helf high... He yawned...
"I- think, I might go to sleep and we'll carry on
in the morning..." as he closed his eyes and drifted off...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 am

Shiro somehow managed to bring Kai to the bedroom and drop him on the closest bed, which was not Kai's own one but Shiro's. Hoping Kai would not notice all the drawings below the mattress tomorrow, Shiro lay himself down next to the already sleeping Kai, snuggling up with him although he knew he'd better not...
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Morning came and Kai's hangover was painful, he quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to throw up... "Ugh, never again..." he lied after washing his face, he then found some migraine pills and took them. Kai rubbed his forehead and sighed...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Shiro woke up when Kai had basically jumped over him to get to the bathroom.
Moving over to him, rubbing his eyes sleepily, Shiro hoped they could talk now.
"Can I get you something?", he asked, seeming as shy as usually, if not even more.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Kai sighed "No, I think I'll be fine... teaches me to drink less I suppose..."
His head was a mess, he could hardly think straight, he walked over to the kitchen
and got a glass of water... "Wh-What time is it?" he asked..
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Shiro looked over at the clock on the wall. "Half past twelve... time for lunch but I don't think you want any?", he asked. Shiro himself was still not hungry, he felt too upset. "S-so... you and Erika... are back together?", he asked, not at all hiding how much he disapproved of that.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:20 pm

His stomach contracted a little when Shiro mentioned food, his stomach was in too
much agony to eat... "Yeah, we are..." he hesitated... "Is something the matter?
You seem a real downer lately..." he asked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 pm

"No... It's alright if you forgot", Shiro said, a little more edgy than he had intended to sound.
Dropping down on a chair he almost glared at Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 pm

"Forgot what...?" Kai asked... He didnt feel as if he had forgotten anything...
"I'm not following you..." Kai didn't want to seem as if he didn't care but
he was confused, tired and hungover and didn't want to deal with the hassle.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:30 pm

"Maybe that you said you loved me. Maybe that we had sex together. Maybe that I was your first man. Maybe that you wanted to make our two beds one. I don't know. Probably was not all that important to you, huh?" Shiro's eyes were burning with tears, he was angry and disappointed but most of all he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Kai sighed... "I don't know what I was thinking, and I love you but like a brother!
God! You act as if I said to you Shiro you are my boyfriend! No! You initiated the
kiss with me, I wanted to be nice, and things led out of hand..." Kai shouted...

It was an awkward silence... "Shiro... I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:37 pm

"So it was my fault this happened? It was my fault you presented yourself for me on the bed? It was my fault you suggested we could share a bed? Well I'm very sorry brother", Shiro said, crying and screaming at Kai. Running back to the bedroom he locked himself in, he did not want to see Kai now, he just wanted to be alone and hate him.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Kai had made a huge mistake and he was aware of it... He looked around
for some paper. He looked under the bed and found Shiro's art book...
He looked in it and was quite shocked... He blushed... Using a pen he took
from the side he wrote on the top of it...

"I'm So Sorry Shiro, I've left you enough money to survive for a month...
after that, you'll have to figure something out. - Kai"

With the note written he gathered some supplies and left...
He couldnt bare the pain he had put Shiro through.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Shiro was even more disappointed when Kai did not even take the time to knock on the door or talk to him. After a while he heard the front door slam shut. Kai was probably going to Erika now. Even the thought of it hurt. Leaving the bedroom to see if Kai was still there, although Shiro basically knew he was not, Shiro found the note. And stared at it because he could not read it. Grabbing a pencil Shiro drew a sad face below the note, leaving it where it was.
If Kai was really going to visit Erika now he was going to tell her about this. She would come and kill Shiro, the boy was sure of it. A sudden rush of panic caught him. He needed to get away before she was here... Grabbing only a spare set of clothes, a little food and a bag Shiro left. Maybe he would come back to see if Kai was still with Erika but until then he could not be here. She would kill him, or worse.
Sad and hurt as he was, Shiro knew he was going to do something very stupid. Depending on the men he talked to it would end badly for him but he did not care much now. He wanted to show Kai how desperate he was, although the elder would not even know when Shiro sold himself to some ugly old men.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Kai was at Erika's house when Shiro had left, and after talking for near an hour,
Erika violently hit him over the head! "Idiot! He's a kid, alone and scared and thinks he's lost you! Then you leave?! What were you thinking?!" she hit him again. "Hurry up If I guessed right he'll try and run away!"
Kai and Erika ran home as fast as they could and look around for Shiro... He was nowhere to be seen... Erika then found the note, and saw a sad face on it, in a different colour from the rest of the note, while Kai noticed a few things missing.

"IDIOT!" she screamed pointing at Kai "Hurry up and get your clones looking for him!"

Kai did as he was told and conjured up 5 clones, 4 of them ran out of the door and one stayed back. Kai and Erika then nodded at each other and ran out of the door to search for the missing Shiro.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:13 pm

By the time Shiro noticed one of Kai's clones in the distance he was already in trouble. His hands and chest pressed against the wall there was a man behind him, probably in his mid forties. By now Shiro found it had been a bad idea to go this far, Kai would not care anyways and Shiro himself was in pain and felt dirty already.
The man behind him noticed Shiro was looking at him and suddenly covered Shiro's mouth with his hand so the boy would not shout. Which the boy would have loved to do right now.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:16 pm

The clone couldnt see Shiro because he was franticly trying to find him...
After about 5 minutes of searching Erika, caught wind of some back-hand
slavery about a teenage boy... "Idiot..." she thought but determined to save
him, she had found the area the nefarious crimelord resided and fought her
way inside. Using her fire she burst through a wall and saw Shiro and the man.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:25 pm

By the time Erika arrived Shiro was sore and afraid.
This had become worse than he had planned on.
Instead of selling himself out to one or two men and showing Kai how bad he felt, this man did not intend to let him go so quickly and seemed highly aroused by the pain Shiro was in. When Erika burst herself through the wall, ending up in a dark room Shiro had been brought to, Shiro was even more afraid than he already was because of the old man. She was going to kill him. She found him even here and now she was going to kill him. Sobbing quietly Shiro watched the man back off, attempting to run away. Apparently the man did not want to get into a fight with someone who could just explode her way through walls.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:31 pm

With Fire Burning in her eyes she looked at the man who had backed away to the wall...
"You sicken me... for what you've done to him... I'll kill you..." she was true to her words.
With an almighty shout she screamed "Fire Release: Fire Tiger Explosion!"
A huge Tiger made from fire suddenly appeared in the room with a gaping roar it ran
full speed at the man and exploded on contact!

She looked at Shiro and walked over to him, she picked him up and wiped dust from his hair, then she slapped him across the head. "Idiot! We were worried about you!" she shouted at him!
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Shiro stared at his tormentor or at least at what was left of him.
The slapping across the face got him to face Erika, fear shimmering in his eyes.
He did not say anything to her, he did not want to talk to her.
This was all her fault. If it was not for her, Shiro could have been happy with Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Erika could see the hate Shiro had in his eyes... She hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear"He still loves you, yknow..." She pulled away and stared at him... "Whatever, you're coming home, whether you want to or not" she said pulling Shiro by the arm. She sighed loudly so he could hear her... "If you hate me so much, then hate me, don't hate him for something he couldn't control... It was innevitable that he would be mine." she lectured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shinobi Approaches
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next