Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Shinobi Approaches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2011-08-07

A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Kai blushed... "Erm, I could yes... but it needs to be on open skin..." Kai tried to put Shiro in a position he felt comfortable in doing it in... The only one he could find was with Shiro across his lap... He pulled down Shiro's trousers and boxers... "Is it in... or around..." Kai asked curiously... "because if it's in... I'll have to erm..." Kai blushed harder "Well I have to place my body on the affected area..."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Shiro was ashamed of the pose itself, even more by the thought of what he was asking of Kai. "I-it's... in", he mumbled, biting his lip. "Y-you don't have to do that if... if you don't want to", he said, attempting to get up.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Kai blushed some more... "N-No! I want you to feel good and this'll be better for later I suppose.... Kai gently took his 2 fingers and gently inserted them into Shiro's bum...
Suddenly! Erika burst in! "Kai what are you- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she shouted... "It's not what it looks like! I'm healing him!" A green glow shone from his fingers... But while your here... You can't see me today... and you can have me all day tommorow it's kind of a deal we set up... "Sounds like a plan... Just remember to wash your hands..." she shouted as she ran out of the door! "That was embarrassing..."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:49 pm

When Kai entered him, Shiro clawed into the other's leg. It hurt so bad he wanted to cry out. However, Kai's healing started to soothe the pain little by little. However, when Erika burst in, Shiro flinched, hiding his face. "Please... please tell me that did not happen", Shiro mumbled against his hands when Erika had left.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 pm

"Erm... I don't want to lie to you..." the jutsu was finished and Kai removed his fingers he kissed his cheek and lifted up his trousers... I hope it wasn't too bad for you... Kai took Shiro off his lap and walked over to wash his hands... "Anyone, take the money and you can have a minute headstart meet back here at 5! We'll cook dinner and then we'll show what we have! Go!" Kai shouted.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Shiro laughed, glad that he was out of pain. "Kai? Thank you", he said, before blowing the elder a kiss and heading out of the door, the money in his pocket. Quickly Shiro made his way to the closest sex shop. He already roughly knew what he wanted to get but when he saw all the things available, he reconsidered and let the display inspire him.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Kai followed soon after and went a little futher... He looked around a little nervous... but he had a few ideas of what he could do... but he searched the mass amounts of displays and shelves. It had got to 5 o'clock and Kai returned home to Shiro waiting... Kai blushed hiding the bag behind his back... "Let's eat, and then get to it." Kai smiled...

He cooked a delicious pasta that they both enjoyed a lot... After meal time was finished, Kai jumped up at Shiro... "What did you get for me?! You show first! Plleeeassseee!" He shouted in excitement.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Shiro laughed at Kai's enthusiasm.
"Are you sure you want to know?", he asked while walking towards the front door. He moved a chair in front of it, so Erika would not be able to open it. He did not want her to burst in on them again. Returning to Kai, Shiro had a smirk playing on his lips.
"How about we start with this?", he suggested, drawing a blindfold out of the bag. "Choose your room, I want to try my gift out before you see it", Shiro added and whipped the blindfold against Kai's arm playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Kai giggled, "How about the bedroom" he said playfully as his eyes were covered. Moving his hands infront of him to try and find out where he was going... he giggled "Help me out?" he asked...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Shiro took Kai's hand and led him to the bedroom. On their way Shiro started kissing and undressing Kai before finally pushing him down onto the bed. "Are you curious?", he whispered close to his boyfriends ear, nibbling it before moving down to his neck, his tongue tasting the soft skin. "Do you want me?" Shiro gently grabbed Kai's wrists, lifting them above the elder's head and tying them together and to the bed with a velvet cloth. He was going to tease Kai...
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Kai was excited and it showed through quite easily... He was very curious, he wanted to know what was happening but being blindfolded kept him in suspence..."I am curious!" he said not knowing where he had went and his wrists were lifted he said "I want you so badly..."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Running his forefinger along Kai's length teasingly Shiro chuckled. "Seems like you don't want me badly enough just yet", he said, kissing the elder's lips gently. "Don't worry though, I'll change that", he said getting up to get something from the bag. The fact that Kai could not see where he was turned Shiro on. After a only a little while Shiro returned to the bed, another velvet cloth in his hand. Kissing Kai again Shiro moved the cloth over Kai's skin from his neck to his crotch and back up. Then he did the same with his tongue, slowly moving down.
When he had reached Kai's cock Shiro planted a soft kiss on it's tip before letting the velvet brush against the head. Rubbing it against the soft skin of Kai's tip Shiro watched the elder's face closely. After a while he stopped, not touching Kai at all. "Do you want more?", he asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:10 am

Kai shuddered... He decided he didn't want this... "Stop" he said quietly...
He was not sure if Shiro had heard it... "STOP!" he screamed... Tears streamed
from his face... Kai was scared... He had only been in one situation like this
before... Being unable to do anything... Kai ripped out from his velvet restraints
and tore of his blindfold... He couldn't look at Shiro... He stared down at his
naked body and wrapped the cover around himself... "This was a bad idea..."
he muttered quietly...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 am

Shiro stopped immediately and was about to take off the blindfold when Kai moved on his own. The younger was stunned by Kai's vehemence and the tears on his face. Had he done something wrong? Had he hurt Kai without noticing? Or was it because Kai actually did not want this? Maybe he wanted to be with Erika instead. Shiro did not move, he was afraid he had done something bad and was going to get yelled at. How could he do this anyways? After what had happened, why would he want this? Shiro fought hard not to think of the man who had taken advantage of him just yesterday. He had managed to push the fresh memories away from himself all day. But that had to be it. It was because he had asked Kai to heal him earlier. That meant now he knew what had happened to Shiro, he knew Shiro was no good, that he was tainted. "I'm sorry", Shiro muttered, staring at his hands. He had to shower. Badly. Now. Why did even the thought of that man make him feel dirty?
Taking a deep breath Shiro tried to built up that imaginary wall again that protected im from thoughts and feelings like that. Usually. But being confronted with rejection like this harshly attacked his defences.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:36 am

Kai wrapped the covers round to shield himself from the outside world just like he did on that fateful day... Nearly 10 years on and he still could feel as if it was only yesterday... The day his parents were massacred... Kai shuddered under the covers... "Shiro, I'm sorry..." he muttered under the covers... "I can't do this..." He could only imagine the bloodshed of that day... The day everything changed...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:15 am

Kai did not talk. Shiro felt his self-accusations confirmed and carefully got off the bed, leaving the room to take a shower. He did not even lock himself up this time, he felt too weary to care. Without thinking he turned the shower on hot again, he wanted to burn the feeling of that man's touch off his skin so maybe Kai would forget about it, too. Also, the pain helped to keep Shiro from thinking and from feeling the emotional pain of being rejected by Kai for something that had happened against his will.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 am

Kai tried to blank out the world around him... Visions of his parents dead bodies surround him with voices of the Ninja who killed them... "Poor Bastards, I feel sorry for their families... Having Scum like themselves, I'm doing the world a favour." They laughed... "Imagine if they had a kid how fucked up would that little shit be" Kai could hear these words Echo in his mind to this very day...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:23 am

Kai did not come for him. He was not sitting outside the door, asking for Shiro to come out like he had yesterday. So he really meant it... He did not want Shiro around now that he knew. The boy sank to the ground, cowering down inside the shower, hot water raining on his back, burning his skin. Shiro was sobbing from the pain inside him. Now that he had Kai back the elder did not want him. And he could not even blame anyone for it other than himself.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 am

Kai could hear the shower running and he managed to snap out of pittyful daze...
He pulled some clothes on and walked into the bathroom... He saw Shiro
cowering at the bottom of the shower, he placed his hand over the burning hot
nozel... "It's not your fault..." he said quietly... "What is your fault is the pain
you inflicted over yourself..." he turned off the shower and took his blistering
red hand off the nozel... "Please dont hurt yourself because of me Shiro..."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 am

Shiro did not look up at Kai. Now that the water was gone it was so cold...
"I'm sorry I... I didn't... kn-now it was s-so bad for you", Shiro sobbed.
He did not believe Kai when the elder said it was not his fault.
Kai had only said that to make Shiro feel better. It was very like him to do that.
"I'm... I-I'm not good enough... for you...", Shiro hiccuped, "I'm dirty and... f-filthy and... Erika was right... I'm just a s-street rat..."
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:41 am

Kai looked at Shiro... "Shut up..." he shouted... "You're better then most people, you amazing but you constantly put yourself down and hurt yourself... Stop caring about other people and start feeling good about yourself..." he grabbed a towel and threw it to Shiro...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:49 am

Shiro flinched when Kai shouted at him and quickly wiped of his tears.
"I'm sorry", he said, his voice was without a trace of sadness or hurt.
Erika had been right again, if Shiro cried so much he would only annoy people.
Trying to suppress the hiccups he still had, Shiro built up a facade of toughness.
His whole body expressed 'I'm fine', it was a good act but a harsh contrast to what he had said just a moment ago.

Drying himself off with his towel, not even flinching when he rubbed the burned skin, Shiro seemed completely calm now. "What's for dinner?", he said when he walked past Kai, throwing the towel on the pile of dirty clothes before searching for his own clothes.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 am

Kai sighed when Shiro passed him he slouched on the door frames,
He watched as Shiro searched for his clothes... "We already had
dinner... remember... But if you want, we can go order takeout..."
He said softly holding his elbows....
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:19 am

"Yeah, let's eat something. I feel like I'm starving", Shiro said in a very well faked cheery voice.
He desperately wanted to punch something. His actual feelings had not changed, he still felt guilty and ashamed and filthy. But he would keep his feelings to himself before he lost Kai completely. "I'm going to get us something nice, I still have money left", he said and left. When he was outside he felt his clothes rub uncomfortably against his sore skin. The silence out here, where only few people were passing Shiro, seemed to scream in Shiro's head. Something was going very wrong.
He returned home half an hour later, bringing two servings of hot, steaming noodles and chicken. "Are you still alive?", Shiro asked when he closed the front door with his foot, balancing the takeaway-bowls on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:32 am

After Shiro left Kai fell to the floor in exhaustion... He had worked himself
up so much that he had left himself drained... How the hell did Shiro just
change his whole persona like that... He was stronger than he thought...

When Shiro returned with Food Kai jumped up "I'm alive" he said playfully,
"I'm just exhausted..." he sighed... he took a whiff from the noodles...
"Mmm, smells great."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shinobi Approaches
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next