Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Shinobi Approaches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 pm

"She said she would kill me, she said she would tell you I ran away. She said I'm not good for you because I'm a street rat and...", Shiro sputtered, then bit his lip. He had not realized how anxious she made him. When Kai put his hands on Shiro's thigh, the younger flinched. "I... no it's fine", he said avoiding to look at Kai. "D-did she... talk to you? I mean about... where I went and... you know?"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:46 pm

"She didn't but forget about her for tonight... She's just under stress... I bet she feels just like you... Threatened that she'll love a loved one..." he said quietly... he exhaled loudly... he stroked Shiro gently as he recoiled his hand... "I wish you two got along... My life wouldn't be hard then..." he laughed a little... "Eventually we'll all find peace..." he smiled and looked toward the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Shiro hesitated but then leaned against Kai. "I... I just don't want her to take you away from me. I've never been with someone who cared for me like you do. I... I don't mind what you do or how many people you love as long as you love me too and you stay with me. But Erika does not want that, she wants to have you for herself. I-I mean... Of course I would be jealous but it was better to share Kai than to not have him at all.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Kai smiled at Shiro and leaned on him... "I'm not going anywhere, and If Erika doesn't like it, tough." he laughed... Kai stood and pulled Shiro to his feet. "The night is still young and we had a plan we were going to buy each other something for our special times before I had to go for the month! Are you still interested Kai said stroking his chest...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Shiro smiled, he was relieved everything was back to normal. At least for now.
"I am", Shiro said but apart from being interested he knew he did not want to go outside.
He was still afraid, the memories of what had happened where still too fresh in his mind.
Also, he could not walk much more than two metres at once without being in pain in a very intimate area.

"Kai, I... Can we do that tomorrow? I just want to be here with you now", Shiro said.
"Can we just... lay down and... be close?"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Kai smiled... "Sure, tommorow, I'll make sure Erika doesn't disturb us and we'll have a day without her... But! and this is a big but! She'll demand a day in return... It's your choice," Kai said as he carefully picked Shiro up... "Does this hurt? I'm sorry!" he said as he walked towards to the bed room... He gently placed Shiro on Kai's bed... "I'll move the beds together like we wanted..." Kai began to rearrange furniture and pushed the 2 beds together, he layed on the bed next to Shiro staring into his eyes...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Shiro was happy, although he did not want Erika to have Kai for a day at all but it was good as long as he could stay with Kai the way he wanted. When Kai picked him up Shiro grimaced but shook his head. "I'm fine", he said. And he was. How could he not be fine, being carried by the man he loved?
While Kai moved the bed over, Shiro watched him work.
"Thank you for... for wanting me and...", Shiro started but did not know what to say. He had hated himself and accused himself of so many things all the time while Kai had been gone. Every detail of his sadness and loneliness was depicted in his drawings on which Kai way laying now, unaware. Shiro hoped he would not notice the bulge below the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Kai simply smiled at Shiro and kiss him softly on the lips... he mouthed the words "I love you and I will be here for you until the day I die..." Kai moved closer to Shiro because the bulge in the mattress was annoying him... He sighed... "You should move that notebook... It's a pain..."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Shiro did not mind having Kai close but he went to get the drawings out from below the mattress right away so Kai would not do it and find out what was on them. Hiding them by pressing the papers to his chest Shiro thought of another place to put them. He was embarrassed of them and wanted to get rid of them. "Where can I... leave them?", Shiro asked, staring at his feet ashamed. He wanted to get back to bed as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Kai looked around his room and saw a dusty old bedside table with draws. "There" he pointed... "I can take them over if you're still in a little pain, I don't mind..." Kai took hold of the Pad and without looking placed in the top draw of the table... He then got undressed to his boxers... "I'm going to have a shower before I go to bed..."

After spending 10 minutes in the shower, Kai got back dry and naked... He layed next to Shiro hugging him tightly... "Arnt you excited for your Ninja Classes?! Only a week to wait! Then after you pass you'll be able to go on missions and you can stand by me." Kai whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Shiro was thankful that Kai did not look at the pictures. When the elder was back Shiro was a little afraid that he might want sex, because he was naked but Kai only cuddled up with him. "A week? But... Erika said it's tomorrow", Shiro said. One of them had messed up. If it was a week to go Shiro was glad because sitting in class while in pain was a seriously bad idea to him. "I'm very excited. And I'll do my best, I promise. I don't want to disappoint you."
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:43 pm

"She said it was tommorow" he laughed "Why am I not surprised" he laid back and stared at the ceiling... He smiled softly and yawned... "I'm tired... I think I'll hit the hay... See you in the morning..." he managed to say before falling to sleep.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Shiro was relieved, though he was a little angry at Erika for lying to him even when it came to academy. Snuggling up against Kai, Shiro fell asleep soon. However, as he had expected, he had bad nightmares soon, mumbling and groaning in his sleep. At one point in the middle of the night, Shiro woke up screaming and crying, not knowing where he was or who lay besides him.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Kai slept through Shiro's night terrors, he had to sleep through thunderstorms and wolves howling when he was a child, so he was pretty immune... However this could also be very negative... Predators could easily attack a heavy sleeper... This didn't matter here of course, the worse that he had to fear was a horny shiro...

Morning came and Kai awoke slowly looking at Shiro beside him, he gently kissed the back of his neck, he got up slowly and being as quiet as he could he got dressed.

Last edited by Kai_Kiyomizu on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:54 pm

It was about an hour after Kai had woken up that Shiro awoke with a start, screaming. Someone had been touching him, he could feel it but when he looked around in the room there was nobody there. He was not even back at that place... he was at home... where was Kai? Did something happen to him? Shiro jumped out of bed, running outside to search the apartment for Kai in panic.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Kai was reading a book in the kitchen eating some cereal as he saw Shiro running around in panic... "Shiro!" he called... "What on earth are you doing?" he said as he pointed his spoon at him... He laughed a little, "The cereal is in the cupboard..." he said lost in the words of the book...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Shiro stared at Kai for a second, then approached him and wrapped his arms around Kai. "I... I thought you...", he mumbled but did not finish. It did not matter. He was here and Kai was too and all was well. Unless Erika came to visit. "I'm nut hungry", Shiro muttered against Kai's back, not wanting to let go of him.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:03 pm

"Yeah the suagr is over there..." he answered not realising the question,
he put down his book and exhaled, "This book is amazing!", he hugged
Shiro's arms that were wrapped around him. "Today, we go shopping for
each other." he said seductively...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Shiro grinned, nuzzling Kai's back. "I don't need sugar, dreamyhead...", he mumbled but did not care much. He could just stand like this forever. After what Shiro had dreamed he was not sure whether he was in the mood for sex-toy-shopping but maybe it was just the distraction he needed.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Kai was excited, he had never done something like this before but it was bound to be fun!
He looked at his money and divided it up into 3 piles, Money for Himself, Money for Shiro
and finally Money for Food. Kai gave Shiro, his pile and whispered into his ear,
"You can buy anything and whatever it is, I'll be sure to use it..." seductively he nibbled
on Shiro's ear lobe, looking deep into his eyes as he pulled away... He winked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Shiro blushed and avoided to look at Kai. "S-sure", he said.
"Kai... I have... I... I'm not sure... C-can I... ask you a favour?", he stuttered.
All of a sudden he was very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 pm

"What is it Shiro?" Kai asked, eager to set off, the prospect of not knowing what
Shiro would do to him was one Kai liked... "If It's about what I'll do... It's
anything so long as it's with you... Hey that ryhmed" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Shiro giggled nervously. "N-no... not exactly. I just... you know... I'm embarrassed to ask you this... what you did yesterday, when I burned my skin... c-could you... do that again?" Shiro had not wanted Kai to see that he was hurt but the elder knew anyways and if Shiro wanted to enjoy this day and be able to concentrate on things this was the only way he could think of.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:29 pm

"What I did... Get Towels...?! Oh! Using my Medical Jutsu, sure... Where are you hurting?" Kai asked politely... He looked under Shiro's shirt trying to see if there were any spots that he missed... "I- I can't see anywhere.... You'll have to tell me..." Kai said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Shiro's face was the colour of ripe tomatoes, he was so embarrassed. "I-I..." It seemed like Erika had not told him about what had happened, just as she had promised... "B-back there", he whispered, tense because he did not know how Kai might react if he figured what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shinobi Approaches
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next