Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Shinobi Approaches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2011-08-07

A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:36 pm

She pointed at the soup "The soup..." she mumbled with a
stop-being-so-pathetic-grow-a-pair-and-love-my-soup kind
of look... She laughed at her thoughts but waved it off as if
it was nothing, nothing to trouble him over anyway, she knew
Kai would be returning soon and she sighed... It would
all kick off when he returned and she wanted to enjoy the
silence.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Shiro started eating. "It's cold", he stated but continued.
He was not picky when it came to food, especially not after barely having eaten for the past three days. "Are you going to stay?", Shiro asked, not completely hiding the fact that he did not want her to.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:51 pm

She sighed at Shiro... "Always the Damsel" she hissed...
She took the bowl of him and then formed a fireball in
her hand and held it underneath it, it heated up in a
matter of seconds, "Here, if you want, mummy can
blow it so it's not hot okay?" she mocked him.
"And yes, I will be staying, probably until the end of
the night so deal with it." she said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Shiro glared at her, mainly because he was frightened by the fire in her hand.
And because she would stay. Until tomorrow.
"You won't... have sex with him. I sleep in the same room. You just... you can't."
Shiro would not allow it. He would not let them do that.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:01 pm

"Oh," she said in a seductive voice... "Could any man resist this" she said calmly
and she started to remove her top... She stood hovering over Shiro...
"Shirooo, whyy doo youu hate mee...?" she asked while subtly pushing her
breasts together... "Is it because I can do this..." she said tautingly...
"Oh Kai, your muscles are so big, I love a strong handsome man..."
she said pushing her breats in together... she then let go and began to
suck 2 fingers... "Kai, I love you soooo much! Let's... Get Naughty..."
She giggled and put her top back on, "You're right, If some girl
did that to my man, I'd hate her too!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Shiro felt like crying again but he did not. He would not let her see him sad again, just so she could laugh at him. "No matter what you can do, I was the first to fuck him and you can't take that away from us", Shiro said, his voice cold. "One day you'll be pregnant and get fat and stretched and ugly. I will never and then Kai will come back to me. If he's able to stand you long enough that is", Shiro added in his most venomous voice.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Erika burst into laughter when she heard "I was the first..."
She shook her head... "I was first, we achieved that years ago,
while you were off in a castle waiting to be rescued." she was
being bitter and spiteful and trying to take Shiro away from Kai
not matter how little of a threat he was, He was a threat never
the less. "One day I'll be pregnant with Kai's child... Do you
think he'll want to leave that...?!" she asked in a slightly evil
voice.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:17 pm

"As long as you're the mother, nobody would want to stay", Shiro replied.
He was trembling slightly, about to jump at her again, when he heard the front door.
Still glaring at Erica he forgot to pull his towel up to hide the marks of his own stupidity from Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Kai walked in with a large shopping bag... "I bought everyone something, I think we all need to relax" he said looking through his bag to what he had bought, he looked up and saw Shiro's scalded body... "Shiro?! What happened to your body?!" He asked running up to him. "Quick Erika! Get some cold wet towels!!" he shouted at her.

Erika did as she was told... She knew this would end up biting her in the ass... She sighed as she collected a bucket and a few towels and ran them under a cold tap, bringing them back and placing it by Kai's side... "Here you go..." she said quietly crossing her arms.

Kai took the towel away from Shiro, exposing him to the cool air... "Stay still!" he said, as he began to place wet towels on the most afflicted area... One of the most severly burnt was on his inner thigh... Kai slowly placed a wet towell on it, brushing against his Penis, Kai blushed but carried on until there was no towels left... "That'll have to do for now" he said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Shiro did not look at Kai, he was embarrassed for hurting himself as well as for being naked.
'He sees it. He sees where that man touched me...', Shiro thought.
The boy was tense, not daring to look at either Kai or Erika.
However, he was glad Kai had noticed his burns as the cold towels felt good and his skin slowly stopped hurting. The only pain left was one Shiro would not let Kai tend to. He would just keep it to himself, hoping that this time Kai would really not notice. Shiro wanted him to be there but on a more pleasant occasion than tending to wounds.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Kai was tense, he knew Shiro was hurt... "Oh! I have an idea..." He kneeled down
and removed a towel and placing his hand on the affected area, suddenly a green
glow appeared on his hand, which increased Shiro's natural healing, after which
he placed the towel back on and moved to a different area... Slowly but surely
the affected areas were nullified one by one...

At the end Kai sighed and toppled over... He was Exhausted... He had used a
fair amount of Chakra... "Are you okay" he said staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Shiro flinched when Kai put his hand on his inner thigh but relaxed when he noticed it was only to heal the burn. Laying down next to Kai, not only but also to make Erika jealous, Shiro snuggled up against the elder. "I'm fine. Thank you", he whispered. He was tired, too, having struggled against a grown man for hours before Erika had found him. If she could just leave them alone now...
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Kai exhaled lougly and smiled at Shiro "I'm glad Shiro-chan" he said softly,
blushing a little when a naked Shiro cuddled up to him.
Erika powted a little when he saw Shiro and Kai getting close...
"Kaiii! What did you get in the bag?!" she asked to lure Kai away

Kai jumped up and smiled, "I got everyone a gift, it was a long day..."
He pulled out a new art pad for Shiro and chocolates and lotions for Erika.
Erika smiled and winked and did a sexy strut over to a pile of Shiro's clothes,
she walked over to Kai and kissed him while dropping clothes on Shiro...
"You might want to get dressed..." she said
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Shiro was disappointed when Kai got up and it hurt to see the two of them kiss.
Moving stiffly from the pain in his back Shiro got dressed.
He would not say anything. He would not complain.
Somehow he would make Kai remember that he loved Shiro more than Erika.
But he could not do it while she was around.
"Thank you Kai", Shiro mumbled and forced a smile on his face.
Of course he was happy for the gift but there was something he wanted so much more...
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Erika looked at Shiro and winked then back to Kai..."It's hot today isnt it..." she said as she began to take her top off and hug Kai's arm pushing her breasts at him to purposely annoy Shiro...
"Erika?!" he cried, she just shrugged...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 pm

"Stop it!", Shiro exclaimed, he could not bare seeing them like this.
Even though he had promised himself to not let Erika see him cry again he could not hold back the tears. It hurt too much to see that she was so close to his Kai... "I should not be here", Shiro mumbled and got to his feet. Although he was in pain he tried to walk away, not even sure where he was going he just did not want to be around the two of them. The closest room was the bathroom, so Shiro decided to lock himself in again. It was better than having to watch...
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Kai frowned at Erika "Why did you do that?" he said annoyed... He walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door... "Shiro! Come out! Please!" he shouted...

Erika sighed... In making Shiro jealous and annoyed, she drove away Kai a little bit... She slowly reached for her top and put it on... "Playing the damsel in distress doesn't suit you" she said silently, looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Shiro covered his ears with his hands, he did not want to hear Kai, he did not want to see him. If he could, he would just forget about him but it was impossible. Why did he choose Erika over Shiro? What did she have that Shiro did not? "Just tell me when you're done, will you?", Shiro yelled at the locked bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 pm

"We're not doing Anything!" Kai stressed anything to lure Shiro out... "Erika tell him"
Erika smiled and walked over to the door... "I would but you should stop touching my breasts" she shouted...
"ERIKA?! I'm not Shiro! Erika why would you say that?! Shiro I promise I'm not!" Kai shouted anxiously.
Erika laughed, raising her hand to her mouth. "Lighten up, it was just a joke... You shouldn't babysit him yknow that?" she sighed... "It's starting to get a little pathetic."

Kai got angry, "He's my little brother!" he shouted!
"HE doesn't think that! He wants you to be his sexual toy! It's creepy if you ask me! But no! You won't ask me! Whatever, I'll be back tommorow try not to tear your asshole while he's fucking you!" she shouted as she stormed out, slamming the door behind her
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:21 pm

A part of Shiro felt good when he heard that Erika was angry and left. A part of him felt bad because he knew Kai would feel bad now. Shiro waited a few more minutes to get his point across, then he unlocked the bathroom door. Leaning against the door frame he looked at Kai. "I'm sorry... I... Please don't be mad at me I..." He wanted to say 'I did not want her to leave' but that was a lie. A very obvious one at that.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Kai sighed, he was sat beside the Bathroom door, "It's not your fault... She can be a little jealous some times...She's most likely just worried, I've told her about that night... That special night where everything was amazing and beautiful... She thinks I can be easily manipulated into sex by the sight of your Dick apparently..." he laughed... "She said, That kind of makes you a slut Kai..." he exhaled loudly...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Shiro nodded.
"It's ok. I won't do it again, I know it was a mistake to you. I'll... find someone else. It's not like nobody wants me, right?", he laughed nervously. Today had been a rather graphic example of what kind of people wanted him. Wasn't he good enough for some love, too? It did not seem like it...
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:33 pm

"It wasn't a mistake... It was beautiful... It was just..." Kai sighed...
"How would you feel if you were torn between two lovers... You
pick the one you have the most love for-but what if they were
equal... Well, I went for the one who I had the History with..."
He turned to shiro and laughed... "I thought about having both
of you... but that doesn't seem likely..." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Shiro was confused. He was happy that Kai loved him but sad that he did not seem to stand a chance against Erika. "It's not my fault I didn't know you earlier", he protested softly. "And if... if I... if you chose me, she would hurt me", Shiro added, breathlessly. He was not allowed to tell Kai. But he had to. He was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Kai laughed... "Empty threats... She knows I love you, she knows she cant hurt you without hurting me..." he turned to Shiro and placed his hand on his inner thigh... "Does it still hurt there?" he asked genuinely concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shinobi Approaches
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next